Jessica Simpson wore a pair of J Brand 910 Skinny jeans a few days ago while out with friends to have lunch in New York City. And in case you were wondering, her massive metallic bag is by Roberto Cavalli. I really like the jeans, the shirt, not so much.
Images via Celebutopia.net
Drew Barrymore shows off her hippie chick style in an old pair of ripped up Levi’s jeans while grocery shopping. Everyone has been saying ripped denim is back and here to stay, at least for Spring & Summer 2008. But honestly, I’m not sure Drew is following any trend here, this just looks like typical comfy Drew.
You’ve got to watch this video – watch the whole thing, its about 4 and a half minutes long – and check out all the fake jeans these two were peddling from their home – over $300,000 worth! This video also explains exactly why buying OR selling fake designer merchandise is bad for all of us.
Why buying/selling fakes is bad:
- Selling fake jeans (or any fake goods) is illegal!
- Buying fake goods is not illegal but that is being looked at as a possible new law so don’t buy them!
- Buying fake good supports terrorism – and there is evidence selling fakes contributed to the funding of the 1993 World Trade Center bombings!
- Buying fake goods supports child labor!
- Buying or selling fake goods from China takes jobs away from Americans!
- Wearing fake jeans is tacky! (Okay so I threw that last one in there! But it’s true!)
Audrina Patridge and Lauren Conrad of The Hills were spotted out at Crown Bar in L.A. two nights ago. Audrina is wearing a pair of Frankie B. Francisco Flares. Again, celebs, we say to you – HEM YOUR JEANS. But otherwise the fit is great on her. I’ve tried Frankie B.’s personally and they never fit me right because the rise is so super low – I wish they looked on me like they do on Audrina! *Sigh!*
P.S. What do we think of Lauren Conrad’s skin tight leather pants?
Thanks to HonestForum member Marshall for I.D.ing Audrina’s jeans!
Images courtesy Celebutopia.net