It’s super rare that Diesel has a sale so we had to share the news! Can’t wait! I hope my Cherocks and Louvely’s that are on my “to-buy” list will be on sale!
Jessica Simpson wore a pair of J Brand 910 Skinny jeans a few days ago while out with friends to have lunch in New York City. And in case you were wondering, her massive metallic bag is by Roberto Cavalli. I really like the jeans, the shirt, not so much.
Images via Celebutopia.net
Drew Barrymore shows off her hippie chick style in an old pair of ripped up Levi’s jeans while grocery shopping. Everyone has been saying ripped denim is back and here to stay, at least for Spring & Summer 2008. But honestly, I’m not sure Drew is following any trend here, this just looks like typical comfy Drew.
You’ve got to watch this video – watch the whole thing, its about 4 and a half minutes long – and check out all the fake jeans these two were peddling from their home – over $300,000 worth! This video also explains exactly why buying OR selling fake designer merchandise is bad for all of us.
Why buying/selling fakes is bad:
- Selling fake jeans (or any fake goods) is illegal!
- Buying fake goods is not illegal but that is being looked at as a possible new law so don’t buy them!
- Buying fake good supports terrorism – and there is evidence selling fakes contributed to the funding of the 1993 World Trade Center bombings!
- Buying fake goods supports child labor!
- Buying or selling fake goods from China takes jobs away from Americans!
- Wearing fake jeans is tacky! (Okay so I threw that last one in there! But it’s true!)