Members Only, the company that revolutionized the nylon jacket in the 80′s, will debut their first denim line, online in January and in stores this Spring ’09. Members Only Premium Jeans are made from Japanese denim imported to L.A. where the jeans are crafted. Members Only Denim is nonpareil when compared to the rest of the premium denim market.
Kelli Delaney, the brand’s designer, says, “I was trying to achieve one chic girl, one brand, but every different denim mood … covered from work, to sexy date, to weekend rippers.”
The line consists of:
- the “Ripper” jean: hand-ripped & vintage inspired
- the “Sharpei” Jean: bleach-look fading and distinctively wrinkled (like the doggie:D)
- the “Quilted COCO” Jean: quilted with a three button ankle closure
- the “Storm” Jean: a crystalized tie-dye wash
- the “Graffiti” Jean: white denim with pink and orange sherbert accents plus a touch of grey
- the “Carly” Jean: an office worthy stretch jean, when cuffed beholds neon pink stitching
- the “Pull-On/Peel-Off” Jean: soft as a legging and skin tight stretch denim
- the “Faux-5 Pocket” jean: stretch denim, top stitched appearing as a five pocket jean; come in standard length as well as a crop length with zips in the back.
- also, shorts and a sexy shape revealing skirt
On each pair of jeans, you’ll find a fabric Members Only logo on the front change pocket and then a slightly larger metal version on a rear pocket. Individuality is clearly apparent through the variety of techniques ranging from custom resin treated vintage look washes, quilted stitching, crystallized tie dye, and subtle grinding. The jeans bear luxe details such as, embroidered rivets, mini knit-rib pockets similar to the iconic Members Only jacket pocket and high gloss enamel logo nameplates.
images via Members Only Thanks Kelli & Carly
Little T was spotted walking the streets of New York appearing rather trendy, yet a touch tragic in a pair of Alexander Wang boyfriend shorts. Taylor Momsen better watch out, if she gets any slimmer they’ll fall off her. Poor Little T, anyone can commit a minor fashion indiscretion but to generate a day’s worth of buzz you must be dressed exceptionally awful.
Images via zimbio.com
Cruz Beckham is such a rock star isn’t he? Cruz wears an Armani Sweater with kids Guess jeans on a dinner date with Suri Cruise (and their mega star parents). You know that Cruz is full of mischief! Cute!
images via celebutopia.net