The beautiful blonde Cameron Diaz, was followed by the paparazzi as she was out and about in the Meatpacking District last week in New York City. The star looked casual and cute; ready for Fall in her sweater, jeans and flats as she chatted away on her phone.
Cameron was wearing AG Adriano Goldschmied The Stilt jeans in 22 Years Destroyed. These jeans fit her perfectly and the wash is amazing! The Stilt is actually my favourite cut from the brand. I did a review on them in the 18 Years Destroyed wash which you can see here. You can buy AG Jeans at Singer22.
London born singer/rapper, Tinie Tempah, was seen leaving The X Factor studio after watching the live shows over the weekend in London, England. What did you think of the live shows? To tell the truth, I was not impressed by any of them. This year has got to be one of the worst for me, I hope it picks up!
Tinie was wearing a pair of Levi’s 511 Slim Selvedge jeans in Get Visual which he paired with a check shirt and what looks to be Common Project style shoes. These Levi’s jeans look really nice, I’m loving the wash on them! I didn’t know what to think about Tinie’s music when he first came around but now some of his songs are some of my favourites, I’m loving Written in the Stars at the moment. Buy these jeans at Levi’s for ┬ú95.
1. Don’t wear jeans that are too tight. Stay away from muffin top! Size up in the waist to ensure proper fit. If they are too loose in the leg, consider taking them to a tailor.
2. Don’t wear jeans that are too short. Wearing jeans that are too short can make the leg look shorter than it actually is. Concentrate on finding a pair that hits a couple of inches below the ankle bone, which will elongate the leg. If you’re tall, check out the Wiki on finding longer length jeans.
Lorna’s note – For the length, you should always make sure your jeans cover your heels, it looks much better than if your shoes are showing, unless you are wearing skinnies. The hem should be about a cm off the floor. It will make your legs look incredibly long!
3. Don’t wear jeans that have distressing and bleaching on the legs. This can make hips and thighs look bigger than they actually are. Look for jeans that are a solid dark color, this creates a slimming look.
4. Don’t wear jeans that are too big. The baggy boyfriend style is popular and trendy, however, it can be unflattering if it’s too big. Make sure they fit properly.
5. Don’t wear decals. Printed jeans are becoming increasingly popular but if you’re going to try this trend, opt for all over pattern, rather than airbrushing and spotted decals.
6. Don’t wear jeans that are too low. Low riding jeans were popular but avoid anything too low. Showing your underwear is just tacky. More and more designers are producing higher rise jeans so you can avoid being an exhibitionist.
Sponsored by Scion
Gilt Groupe is having a Diesel sale right now! It includes lots of their denim from their Diesel Black Gold range and their Diesel range. I love Diesel!
Gilt Man is having a PPD (Paige Premium Denim for men) sale on Wednesday 13th October. I would recommend this sale! Paige makes amazing men’s jeans!
Rue La La is having an Antik Denim sale on Wednesday 13th October.
Beyond The Rack has an Antik sale and a True Religion sale going on at the moment. Definitely check those out! True Religion is our Denim Brand of the Month.
Modnique is having a Peoples Liberation sale on Wednesday 13th October.