Can you guess which Hollywood couple these butts belong to?
Geri Haliwell talks on her cell phone while out and about in London. Rumor has it that they may be making a musical based off of the Spice Girls music. What do you think about it? Would you actually go and see a play based on the Spice Girls?
I definitely think that the shorts over tights is a trend that will continue this season. Geri wore Genetic denim Dakota shorts in overcast over a pair of black tights and paired them with black booties. Celebs like Jessica Alba are also fans of these jeans. You can buy Genetic Denim shorts and other Genetic Denim at Boutiquetoyou.com for $150.
Anya Monzikova arrives for the 2nd Annual Los Angeles Haunted Hayride Premiere Night at Griffith Park in Los Angeles, California wearing our Denim Brand of the Month, True Religion jeans. I love her green heels!
If you don’t know who Anya is, she is a model and actress. Anya first was a model on Deal or No Deal holding case #10. More recently, Anya played Rebekah in the 2010 film Iron Man 2.
Images Courtesy of Wireimage
I found this great article that was in Yahoo news and this is a quick summary of it.
We all know how hard it is to find that perfect pair of jeans and here are 5 signs that you have the wrong pair and the solution.
1. There’s bunching, wrinkles, or sagging in the crotch area. The solution? A lower-rise jean.
2. Your jeans are pulling and creasing in the crotch. The solution? Get some jeans with stretch or go up a size.
3. There’s a large gap in the back of your jeans. The solution? Try a lower rise jean.
4. Your jeans are creating a “muffin-top.” The solution? Go up a size in jeans or try a higher rise.
5. Your jeans are either hitting the top of your ankle or they’re dragging, even when you’re in heels. The solution? Try jeans that are sold by length or inseam.
To read the full article from Yahoo News click here.