Another celeb enjoying some Mommy-daughter time was Halle Berry and her daughter Nahla also spotted at the Disney on Ice event in Los Angeles. Halle was wearing her Black Orchid jeans again and I love these different boots she paired them with!
Nahla got a souvenir as she was seen carrying a Mickey Mouse stuffed animal as the pair left. I wonder what a celebs kids Christmas is like, it seems like you can only buy so many toys for your kid otherwise you just end up out of their age group for stuff. Celeb kids must be just bombarded with stuff I would think though?
Leather and leggings are two of the biggest trends this season, so leather leggings seem like a natural match of these trends. Celebrities like Hilary Duff and the Kardashian’s have all been seen in Current/Elliott’s leather leggings. There are tons of different options to replicate this look at all different price points. This would be a great trend to wear in the upcoming weeks, especially with New Year’s Eve approaching!
Hilary is wearing Current/Elliott’s Leather Legging, which retails for $795 but these seem to be sold out in most places. You can purchase them at Revolveclothing.com.
1) Seven For All Mankind offers a leather knit combined legging, with panels of each. They retail for $598.
2) J Brand Agnes jeans. One of the great thing about waxed denim is that it looks very similar to leather but is a bit more subtle. You can buy these jeans for $260.
3) Patterson J. Kincaid has unique leather paneling and ankle zips. These are a great option if you don’t want to go for all out leather. They’re currently on sale for $111.00
4) BCBG offers all over front faux leather paneling and knit back. They retail for $138.00
5) Michael By Michael Kors offers a great take on the leather legging with an all over sheen and fit that will give you the same look as a real leather legging. Best part is, they’re only $79.50.
6) Nordstrom faux leather legging is more legging than leather but will certainly give your outfit the oomph! They are currently on sale for $24.90.
Getting in some mother-daughter bonding, Jennifer Garner took Violet and Seraphina to Disney on Ice’s “Let’s Celebrate”. That sounds so fun and great for Christmas time! Jennifer sure seems to be just an awesome, fun-loving mom!
These pictures are actually from when she was spotted lunching with a friend in Brentwood while wearing her Juicy Jeans. Jennifer looks great, I love her sweater and scarf combo here.
Kate Beckinsale wore a pair of J Brand coated “901” leggings in Blue Viper while out shopping. Doesn’t Kate looks just awesome wearing a hot pair of leggings and all those pink shopping bags?! It’s every girl’s dream!
Christmas is coming so soon, have you got everything on your list yet? Be sure to get someone special a pair of new jeans or some denim for Christmas! Or you could always treat yourself while you are out too, right? Ha ha. You can buy these leggings here for $231.