I found this great article that was in Yahoo news and this is a quick summary of it.
We all know how hard it is to find that perfect pair of jeans and here are 5 signs that you have the wrong pair and the solution.
1. There’s bunching, wrinkles, or sagging in the crotch area. The solution? A lower-rise jean.
2. Your jeans are pulling and creasing in the crotch. The solution? Get some jeans with stretch or go up a size.
3. There’s a large gap in the back of your jeans. The solution? Try a lower rise jean.
4. Your jeans are creating a “muffin-top.” The solution? Go up a size in jeans or try a higher rise.
5. Your jeans are either hitting the top of your ankle or they’re dragging, even when you’re in heels. The solution? Try jeans that are sold by length or inseam.
To read the full article from Yahoo News click here.
Blake Lively was snapped leaving her apartment early morning in NYC. She was heading to a photo shoot and was wearing a Saks for the Cure tee shirt. The tee shirt is for Breast Cancer Awareness month and was designed by Donna Karen. It retails for only $35 and all proceeds go to The Breast Cancer Foundation. You can buy the t-shirt here.
Blake paired her tee shirt with Victoria Beckham Denim denim leggings. She’s wearing the High Rise denim look leggings, which have black paneling on the legs. Buy these leggings on sale from Net-a-porter for $192.50
Katie Holmes was spotted on the set of her new movie Jack and Jill in Los Angeles, California. She was wearing a pair of Current/Elliott jeans to shoot in. I like that Katie seems to always go back to Current/Elliott. No matter what other brand she wears, and she wears a lot, these seem to be her favorite.
It amazes me sometimes with the styling in movies. I mean…Do they really need a stylist for some of them anymore? This outfit here (which I think is one of her better ones) looks like something Katie put together herself. I do think her jeans can be more fitted, but if you ever tried Current/Elliott you know that they stretch out quite a bit. Buy Current/Elliott jeans at Singer22.
Rock & Republic is having a fashion emergency sale which is starting today at 12pm PST! You will get 50% off of any purchase over $300 at the Rock & Republic Signature Store on Robertson Blvd. The details are the flyer! Hurry and get shopping!