Elle MacPherson keeps it casual in a pair of wide legged J Brand Jeans in Ink wash. She dresses them down with a floral print sweater, belt and gold sandals. I really love the wider style jeans, I think they’re a great change from skinnies.
Images from celebutopia.net
Christina Applegate, the star of Samantha Who, will be partnering with Lee jeans again, to raise awareness for Breast Cancer. Applegate, who served their spokesperson last year, is an ideal match for the campaign, as she was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2008. Applegate will appear in ad campaigns that will encourage people to wear jeans on Friday, October 2, 2009 in exchange for a $5 donation to the Woman’s Cancer programs of the Entertainment Industry (EIF).
Applegate stated that, “Lee National Denim Day is such an effective grassroots campaign and its importance has become even more real to me this past year. By joining together on October 2, we can raise millions to support breast cancer research. It’s so simple and so powerful. I truly believe that events like this help save lives.”
The money raised through the campaign will:
- Support Lee Laboratories nationwide, which work to find more effective, less toxic treatments for breast cancer and increase patient access to some of the most significant clinical trials in the nation.
- Fund EIF’s Breast Biomarker Discovery Project, a multi-year effort led by world-class scientists to develop a blood test for earlier detection of breast cancer.
- Create resources with the National Breast Cancer Coalition to offer individuals with breast cancer evidence-based information, and train advocates nationwide.
- And this year, funds will also support Applegate’s newly launched foundation Right Action for Women. The foundation educates women about what it means to be at “high risk” for breast cancer and encourage them to talk to their doctors about appropriate screening. Right Action for Women will also provide aid to individuals who are at increased risk for breast cancer and do not have insurance or the financial flexibility to cover the high costs associated with breast screenings.
You can help by registering for Lee National Denim Day. Registration is now open for both groups or individuals at www.denimday.com or 1-800-521-5533. You will receive a comprehensive participation kit, which includes educational materials about breast cancer and supplies for coordination. If you sign up by May 21st, you’ll be entered to win one of 100 Lee Denim Day tote bags.
Here is Channing Tatum in LA a little while ago wearing a pair of Cohesive dark wash jeans. Eric Dane and Adam Gregory are also huge fans of this style. These jeans are actually on sale right now at Zappos for $125! I think Channing looks pretty good in this pair, what do you think?
Images courtesy of justjared.com
If you have ever been asked a question “How should I wash my jeans?” then Indigo Magic came up with the perfect solution – Indigo Magic – Jeans Wash Formula!
Being jeans enthusiasts themselves, they wanted to create a product that one could simply use to wash their jeans – whether they are the old favs or a brand new celebrity label pair – without worrying and stressing over the process.
Indigo Magic – Jeans Wash Formula:
- A formula which is safe for jeans
- Contains only a minimum amount of a softener, which lets it achieve a better handfeel for post- wash jeans
- Easy to use in a sachet
- Perfect for all types of jeans – from your raws to vintage washed
www.indigo-magic.com (the webpage is under construction and so far it contains just the minimum information)