In sale news…check out these hot private sales going on this week!
Tuesday, at HauteLook they will have BlueNotch jeans. This brand is new to me, but I am interested to see what they have. Their jeans are made of superfine Japanese denim with 5% stretch for ultimate comfort. Private sales are the perfect way to try out a new brand and spend less!
Also on Tuesday, at Gilt Groupe will have men’s Habitual jeans. I like their back pocket design – may have to pick some up for my man!
On Thursday, 10/30, Regent’s Secret will have Hudson jeans on sale – can’t wait for this one! Us ladies with not much in the bootie department love the flap pockets! This sale runs through Nov. 2nd but hurry because the best sizes and styles go fast!
Also on Thursday, Gilt Groupe is re-opening its “doors” to some stylish labels seen on the site this past season. Members will have another opportunity to purchase from sales they may have missed! Merchandise will be up to 90% off retail!!! Below are a few names you can expect to see, though in true Gilt Groupe fashion you are bound to find a few surprises…
Alejandro Ingelmo, Miss Trish of Capri, Selima Optique, Alvin Valley, Behnaz Sarafpour, Chip & Pepper,
Dessous, Leigh Bantivoglio, Luca Luca, Mint by Jodi Arnold, Rachel Roy, Randi Rahm, Sari Gueron, Suzie Kondi, Walter, Tibi and more!
Want a complete list of all our favorite Private and Sample Sale websites, complete with invitation links? Check this out!
Has the recession got you down? Got the no-new-denim-blues? Don’t despair, DenimBlog will show you where to shop the sales to find your designer denim for less! Score! Welcome to the new guide for the best places to buy mens and womens designer jeans on the cheap! We did our research, and these are our favorites sites for the best sales on designer jeans, best customer service, and selection!
1. RevolveClothing.com – When we surveyed our HonestForum members, this website came out number one for customer service and selection. You can’t go wrong with Revolve – plus they have great sales on designer denim!
2. eBay – Again, we surveyed our readers, and we still love eBay – despite the many fakes still on the site. Feel free to swing by our denim forum if you want to check the authenticity of any eBay items.
Top eBay sellers we recommend (see the blog’s sidebar for a full list of recommended eBay sellers):
3. Yoox - Yoox is especially a favorite of Diesel fans, because they have some deep discounts on Diesel as well as other brands like Rock & Republic, J Brand and more. I once found a pair of $25 Rock & Republics on Yoox! Score!
4. ShopBop – A close runner up to Revolve, ShopBop also has excellent customer service and a great selection, and awesome sales of course, sometimes as much as 70% off! And we love their new denim guide videos too!
5. National Jean Company – A newer site but awesome for the jeans lover in you! They carry hot new brands like Current/Elliott, plus some lesser known brands!
6. E-Luxury – Another site that you can’t go wrong with for their customer service, and great sales. Don’t you just feel super luxe shopping at a site called E-Luxury?! It’s fabulous, dahhhhling. Check out their wide selection of Rich & Skinny and Rock & Republic jeans!
7. True Jeans – This site helps you match your body type to your best suited designer jeans. Love that!
8. Bluefly - Gotta love Bluefly’s deep discounts on denim and fab sales! Especially great for those who love Joe’s Jeans, Paper Denim & Cloth, J Brand and more! Like, duh, they have great sunglasses, tops, shoes and handbags to match too! Check out the discounted Gucci and Prada, I could die and go to heaven!
9. Tobi - I love Tobi – they are a new favorite of mine. Their photos are so crisp and clear, so they really give you a good idea of what the jeans will look like when you get them! And their customer service is wonderful too!
10. Nordstrom - When I am looking for “Deals of the Day” for the blog, I always check out Nordstrom. They tend to have great sales on Diesel, 7 for All Mankind, True Religion, and all the major denim brands. Love that!
Other great websites for denim deserving honorable mentions for their dedication to the authentic designer denim realm:
- Anonymous Venice
- TheHipChick – get $10 off orders over $250!
- Pink Mascara
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Singer 22
- ShopJake - take 10% off on full priced women’s items with code “womens08″
Oh yeah, and you want super secret sample sale and private sale websites? We got ‘em, complete with invite links! Just click on them to join!
Actress Courteney Cox, proves she is very predictable by wearing her Juicy Couture jeans (again) while shopping at Barney’s. She is one of those actresses that has one or two brands of jeans that she loves and usually sticks to. Courteney is most often seen in Juicy jeans or J Brand. Looks like Juicy has been doing some gifting to celebs, we are seeing more and more celebs in Juicy jeans!
Lauren Conrad wears a pair of J Brand Pencil Jeans on her way to to a friends house in Brentwood. She steps it up a notch with her Louboutins. Although, I think she should have left the hat or the Ray Bans, one or the other. It’s a bit too hipster for me. But those jeans look great!
Images via Celebutopia.net