Cindy Crawford made her way through LAX airport in Los Angeles, California last week. She definitely looked like a supermodel as she passed the paparazzi in her outfit.
Cindy chose to wear her Paige Premium Skyline jeans in Sardinia again but this time she paired them with a faux fur vest, boots and sunglasses. I have to say I do quite like this outfit on Cindy, I think I would have preferred a different vest though, something a little more smart perhaps. Buy these jeans at Trilogy for £195.
We see the celebs wear so many different outfits, we thought it would be fun if our readers got to pick their favorite! Here are all the various outfits we have blogged Katherine Heigl in and please vote for your favorite! We mean your favorite by her head to toe outfit, not just her jeans! What do you think she looks best in?
If you hover your mouse over the pictures they each have a number assigned to them for the poll.
Another celeb enjoying some Mommy-daughter time was Halle Berry and her daughter Nahla also spotted at the Disney on Ice event in Los Angeles. Halle was wearing her Black Orchid jeans again and I love these different boots she paired them with!
Nahla got a souvenir as she was seen carrying a Mickey Mouse stuffed animal as the pair left. I wonder what a celebs kids Christmas is like, it seems like you can only buy so many toys for your kid otherwise you just end up out of their age group for stuff. Celeb kids must be just bombarded with stuff I would think though?
Leather and leggings are two of the biggest trends this season, so leather leggings seem like a natural match of these trends. Celebrities like Hilary Duff and the Kardashian’s have all been seen in Current/Elliott’s leather leggings. There are tons of different options to replicate this look at all different price points. This would be a great trend to wear in the upcoming weeks, especially with New Year’s Eve approaching!
Hilary is wearing Current/Elliott’s Leather Legging, which retails for $795 but these seem to be sold out in most places. You can purchase them at Revolveclothing.com.
1) Seven For All Mankind offers a leather knit combined legging, with panels of each. They retail for $598.
2) J Brand Agnes jeans. One of the great thing about waxed denim is that it looks very similar to leather but is a bit more subtle. You can buy these jeans for $260.
3) Patterson J. Kincaid has unique leather paneling and ankle zips. These are a great option if you don’t want to go for all out leather. They’re currently on sale for $111.00
4) BCBG offers all over front faux leather paneling and knit back. They retail for $138.00
5) Michael By Michael Kors offers a great take on the leather legging with an all over sheen and fit that will give you the same look as a real leather legging. Best part is, they’re only $79.50.
6) Nordstrom faux leather legging is more legging than leather but will certainly give your outfit the oomph! They are currently on sale for $24.90.