Zac Efron wearing Designer Jeans
Zac Efron touched down at London’s Heathrow Airport on Wednesday on a flight from Los Angeles, California. He was only over here for a days promotion before heading out to Spain. It must get so tiring doing the promotional duties.
Zac wore a double denim outfit for the flight which consisted of his Levi’s denim jacket and a pair of WeSC Kelvin jeans in Great Grey. I love the fact that Zac pretty much always wears denim! I would say about 95% of his sightings he is wearing jeans! The other 5% are his suits. I think the grey wash on these is actually really nice too, it’s light and fluffy. You can buy these jeans online at WeSC.com.
Images courtesy of INFdaily.com.
When I first saw this clip on YouTube, I was taken aback! Obviously I know Zac can sing, but it was so strange hearing him sing with a guitar, he’s really good, his voice has a nice tone to it. I love the duet and I love the lyric change, it’s so fun and hilarious! I think Taylor and Zac should release a song together, their harmonies and the way their voices compliment each other is wonderful! Did anyone else find this really enjoyable?
Zac Efron was snapped by the paps as he was arriving for an appearance on the “Today Show” in New York City. I am assuming he was on the show to promote his new movie Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax.
I absolutely love Zac’s style, I think he dresses really well, all the time. He was wearing a new pair of WeSC jeans here with some blue suede shoes, an aviator jacket and some Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses. As soon as I saw this wash, I completely fell in love with it. I think it’s gorgeous, it actually reminds me of a Nudie wash. This wash is the Gosh wash and he’s wearing it in the Eddy cut. You can buy these jeans online at WeSC here.
Images courtesy of INFdaily.com & Pacificcoastnews.com.
We don’t get to blog about Zac Efron much anymore, so this is a nice blog to do! Zac was attending the premiere of “Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax” in Universal City, California. He sported a new hairstyle, which a lot of people are relating to as Cameron Diaz’s hair in “There’s Something About Mary”, the part where it sticks up at the front, ha ha.
Zac was wearing his preferred brand of choice now, WeSC jeans. He seems to be loving this brand, we don’t really catch him in much else anymore. He paired his jeans with a Simon Spurr black leather jacket, a white t-shirt and his old YSL black Rolling high-tops. One thing that never disappoints me about Zac, when blogging him, is his style, he really knows what works for him and he looks good in his outfits all of the time!
Images courtesy of Pacificcoastnews.com & Wenn.com.