Celebrities in Designer Jeans
- Nicole Richie
- Kate Moss
- Gwen Stefani
- New Brand: JARDINE by Nathan Bogle
- Denim Review: Koral Skinny Jeans in Dirty Destroyed
- Mens Shorts
- New Distressed Jeans by Rag & Bone for Men
- DenimBlog Exclusive: Interview with Nikki Reed for 7 For All Mankind
- J Brand Autumn/Winter 2013 Men’s Press Day
- 3 Pairs, 3 Looks, 1 Brand: Frame Denim
- J Brand Autumn/Winter 2013 Women’s Press Day
- True Religion Ricky Big T Straights in Med Phoenix 31 fits 32 x 33.5
- True Religion Stella Heavyweight Raschel Skinny Pants Black 24 x 29.25 (fits 25 hips)
- 7FAM Roxanne Skinnies in Mercer 25 x 32 (unhemmed)
- True Religion Julie Skinnies in Short Fuse Medium (Grey) 27 x 34
- AG Adriano Goldschmied The Stilt Skinny Jeans LIK 27 x 30
- 7FAM CPR Flare Mini Skirt 26 fits 27
- 7FAM A-Pocket Crystal Mini Skirt in MNXF (Red) 26 (fits 27 in waistband)
- Superbia BG80L, Excess BG81C, Tepphar 8PK, Thanaz 8A0, Levis 511
- WANTED SHIONER 805A W33L32 !!!
- Kelly Jeans sale?
Here is the new J Brand Spring 2013 Campaign modeled by Jac Jagaciak and Janis Ancens, shot by Craig McDean. Keeping in theme with their sleek aesthetic, the models were shot in front of a clean backdrop to keep the clothes as the main focus.
Jac is wearing styles from the new ready-to-wear line, as well as the denim line, and Janis is in new styles for men. What are your thoughts on the new campaign?