The beautiful Hilary Duff and he older sister Haylie were seen attending the premiere of Peach Plum Pear earlier in the week at the Regent Showcase in Los Angeles, California. It’s great that Hilary and Haylie get on so well together, it must be nice to have a really nice sisterly relationship. I wonder if Haylie finds it odd that her baby sister is married before her?
Hilary was wearing her favourite pair of leggings of the moment, her Current/Elliott leather pull on leggings that she has been wearing constantly the past month or so. I don’t blame her for wearing them, she looks amazing every time I see them on her. The only thing I am not that keen on with this outfit is the faux fur vest, it seems to be too big. Buy these at Singer22 for $795.
Leather and leggings are two of the biggest trends this season, so leather leggings seem like a natural match of these trends. Celebrities like Hilary Duff and the Kardashian’s have all been seen in Current/Elliott’s leather leggings. There are tons of different options to replicate this look at all different price points. This would be a great trend to wear in the upcoming weeks, especially with New Year’s Eve approaching!
Hilary is wearing Current/Elliott’s Leather Legging, which retails for $795 but these seem to be sold out in most places. You can purchase them at Revolveclothing.com.
1) Seven For All Mankind offers a leather knit combined legging, with panels of each. They retail for $598.
2) J Brand Agnes jeans. One of the great thing about waxed denim is that it looks very similar to leather but is a bit more subtle. You can buy these jeans for $260.
3) Patterson J. Kincaid has unique leather paneling and ankle zips. These are a great option if you don’t want to go for all out leather. They’re currently on sale for $111.00
4) BCBG offers all over front faux leather paneling and knit back. They retail for $138.00
5) Michael By Michael Kors offers a great take on the leather legging with an all over sheen and fit that will give you the same look as a real leather legging. Best part is, they’re only $79.50.
6) Nordstrom faux leather legging is more legging than leather but will certainly give your outfit the oomph! They are currently on sale for $24.90.
Hilary Duff was seen squeezing her way through parked cars after she spent almost 4 hours inside the Byron and Tracey hair salon in Beverly Hills, California. Hilary looks so pretty every time I see her! She is really fond of these Current/Elliott pull up leather leggings which she has worn twice before (here and here).
Hilary paired her leggings with Louboutin booties and a sheer beige top as she exited the salon. I wonder how Hilary is loving married life? She seems more happy than ever. She is always so smiley and looks like she is glowing lately, I’m really happy for her. Buy these leggings at Singer22 for a hefty price of $795.
I saw these photos of Hilary Duff a while ago but we couldn’t figure out the jeans. Now we have finally figured it out! Hilary Duff was seen on set filming in Beverly Hills, California back on October 30th. She looked gorgeous and stylish in a pair of black Denimocracy legging jeans with coated knee detail, black suede peep toe heels and a thin shoulder embellished grey sweater.
Hilary’s outfit here reminds me of something I would wear, I think if she opted for a blazer as well it would make the look even more smart. Hilary’s style though is a lot like my own, so I am always fond of the items she wears. The best part about these Denimocracy jeans is they only cost… $79! How amazing is that? Click here to purchase them at Metropark.
Images courtesy of Wenn.com