Designer Jean Look Books
Here is the new Spring 2012 Look Book for Washborn Denim. We announced the brand to you with their Fall/Winter 2011 Look Book earlier in the year and now they have gone on to do Spring. There are some really cute pieces here! I love the printed pants above with the denim shirt. They also have a denim style romper and other light washed items which will be perfect for the warmer weather next year. What do you think of the looks?
Here is a look at the brand new Spring/Summer 2012 shorts and skirts collection from YMI Jeans. They have definitely ventured into the Summer prints! They have printed floral designs on some of their pieces as well as other looks like tribal, lace and nautical. I would actually wear a couple of these pieces, the shorts mainly, to the beach or something like that! I think they would look cute with a simple tank and sandals.
Here is a sneak preview of 6 images from the brand new Spring/Summer 2012 !iTEM Denim Look Book. They just won the best newcomer award in the people StyleWatch Denim Awards. They are also doing a collaboration with Famed Cafeteria Chain in NYC and will be a part of the new extension re-launch. I haven’t tried !iTEM before but the styling and pieces from this Look Book look really good! I love the picture above and the orange jacket and shorts in the gallery. What do you think of the preview photos?
Here are a few of the highlighted images from the Fall 2011 Men’s Agave Denim Look Book.
Designer Jeff Shafer focuses as always on fabric and fit. He considers designing an art and only works with hand-picked luxury fabrics from boutique mills in Japan and Italy and U.S. Supima cotton. For Fall 2011 he has created new finishes and vintaged washes in a variety of fits and the collection has continued to expand beyond denim with broad range of luxury Supima cotton knits and T-shirts, merino wool sweaters and leather jackets.
Jeff top picks for Fall are:
· Denim in vintage black and colored yarndye denim in muted Autumn hues offer new options to indigo.
· Agave Gold label . Every season Shafer offers new limited edition selvage jeans that are numbered and signed. This season dark “1930’s rinse” selvage from Cone White Oak. Has the look but not the feel of raw denim.
· Denim and cord with some stretch for comfort without losing the authentic denim look or feel…stretch for guys. Most fabrics Shafer uses 98/2 percent cotton elastane as this gives comfort and yet retains shape.
· Cotton moleskin and flannel in jean and jean/trouser fits.
· Vintaged- looking Italian cords including the beautiful deep indigo cord with denim washing and hand-finishing.
· Denim and twill shirts with tailored details.