I showed the wonderful denim jewellery brand, K.B LuSH, to you a little while ago and you saw just how gorgeous some of their pieces are! Now is your chance to WIN 2 pieces from their brand! 2 lucky DenimBlog readers will be chosen from the entries. One will win a DenHem and a Basic Bitch bracelet and the other will win a Denim Hearts Necklace and a Basic Bitch bracelet.
All you have to do to enter this contest is leave a comment on this blog post with your name and a valid email address in the boxes provided and tell us why you love K.B LuSH Denim Jewellery! It’s as simple as that!
The contest will be open worldwide for 2 weeks and will close on the 1st November 2010. The winners will be selected by K.B LuSH once the contest is over. You can also increase your chances of winning by adding K.B LuSH on Twitter and on FaceBook and DenimBlog on Twitter and on FaceBook. Good luck to everyone who enters and thank you to K.B LuSH for holding this contest with us!
1. Don’t wear jeans that are too tight. Stay away from muffin top! Size up in the waist to ensure proper fit. If they are too loose in the leg, consider taking them to a tailor.
2. Don’t wear jeans that are too short. Wearing jeans that are too short can make the leg look shorter than it actually is. Concentrate on finding a pair that hits a couple of inches below the ankle bone, which will elongate the leg. If you’re tall, check out the Wiki on finding longer length jeans.
Lorna’s note – For the length, you should always make sure your jeans cover your heels, it looks much better than if your shoes are showing, unless you are wearing skinnies. The hem should be about a cm off the floor. It will make your legs look incredibly long!
3. Don’t wear jeans that have distressing and bleaching on the legs. This can make hips and thighs look bigger than they actually are. Look for jeans that are a solid dark color, this creates a slimming look.
4. Don’t wear jeans that are too big. The baggy boyfriend style is popular and trendy, however, it can be unflattering if it’s too big. Make sure they fit properly.
5. Don’t wear decals. Printed jeans are becoming increasingly popular but if you’re going to try this trend, opt for all over pattern, rather than airbrushing and spotted decals.
6. Don’t wear jeans that are too low. Low riding jeans were popular but avoid anything too low. Showing your underwear is just tacky. More and more designers are producing higher rise jeans so you can avoid being an exhibitionist.
Stars, they’re just like us! Jessica Alba spent her weekend stocking up on bulk items at Costco. Leaving the store, she was stopped by fans asking for photos, so I guess it’s a little different than my shopping trips!
Jessica looked chic in an all black outfit, topped off with a beret. She was wearing denim leggings by Charley 5.0. Jessica has worn Charley 5.0 denim leggings quite a few times before. You can purchase Charley 5.0 leggings at Boutique To You.
Each week DenimBlog is going to pick a few favourite denim items from the wonderful company, Boutique To You. This week I have highlighted the new Wildfox skinny leggings in red, J Brand Radar Legging in Black Sateen, AG Adriano Goldschmied Ex-Boyfriend jeans in 17 Years, 7 For All Mankind Trousers with pleats in Dark Rinse and Pray For Mother Nature Action Jackson Jeans.
All of these jeans are great for this season and they are all different so there is something for everyone. All you need to do is click the images to buy the jeans or you can shop all of their denim at Boutique To You.
Boutique To You is a DenimBlog sponsor.