You might think that flared and wide leg jeans are only suitable for the Spring/Summer season, but I think they can work really well during the Autumn and Winter months. They aren’t very practical when it’s raining or snowing because the hems suck up the water, which makes you cold and wet, but when it’s dry, they definitely make a statement!
Coated denim has been a trend for a few season’s now and has really amped up the Denim game. Coating the denim happens when the finished garment is dipped in a liquid that resembles wax. When it dries, it adds texture and a leather like effect.
The holiday season is upon us, and it’s time to start pulling together your party outfits. If you love leather and metallics, then J Brand has you covered for these holiday essentials!
Printed denim is an easy way to wear a statement piece with comfort and effortless style. With a number of ways to style your printed denim, they can be worn for numerous occasions or they can spruce up your everyday look. For the eccentric, a colorful or edgy print is perfection or for those of you that like to keep it classy, you can invest in a tonal, printed pair which isn’t as “loud”. The trend has taken off the past few years and is still going strong, so we thought we’d highlight a few of our favorites. Enjoy!
1. Diane Von Furstenberg x Current/Elliot Classic Printed Skinnies
2. Kenzo Eye Printed Denim Jeans
3. Joe’s Jeans Printed Skinny Ankle Jeans
4. Hudson Flag Print Skinnies
5. IRO Printed Mid Rise Slim Jeans
6. Citizens of Humanity Avedon
7. Mavi Serena Pink Jeans
8. One Teaspoon Polka Dot Denim
9. J Brand Black and White Printed Jeans
10. Citizens of Humanity Avedon Velvet Orange Jeans