or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Helping me ID this - Page 73

post #1801 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeCO View Post
 

Haven't seen anything like these before - anyone recognise the model? Are they authentic? I'm looking to buy off Ebay.... thanks in advance!

 

They are Panthlap http://store.diesel.com/gb/diesel/pants_cod36293818lg.html

post #1802 of 1818

Thanks, ColdSteel!

post #1803 of 1818

thank you dequinha!

post #1804 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisMoscow View Post
 

thank you dequinha!

welcome

post #1805 of 1818
Can anyone help me id these? I think they're from around 2006-2008 and have a hunch that they are either Viker 8AT or 70Z, as they have the trademark blue "V's" on the pocket. I got an opinion from a very knowledgeable member, but would like a second opinion in case. Thanks in advance


post #1806 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfalls View Post

Can anyone help me id these? I think they're from around 2006-2008 and have a hunch that they are either Viker 8AT or 70Z, as they have the trademark blue "V's" on the pocket. I got an opinion from a very knowledgeable member, but would like a second opinion in case. Thanks in advance




TO ME IS LARKEE 8AT OR LARKEE 836X

post #1807 of 1818
@Dequinha
Thanks for the help! You don't think they could be Viker? I thought originally they were Viker 70z. But obviously I don't know for sure, which is why I presented the question in the first place. I've been trying to relocate these for a while.
post #1808 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfalls View Post

@Dequinha
Thanks for the help! You don't think they could be Viker? I thought originally they were Viker 70z. But obviously I don't know for sure, which is why I presented the question in the first place. I've been trying to relocate these for a while.

for me is very wide to be viker! but could be @Jfalls 

post #1809 of 1818
It's definetely not 836x wash, not even close.
I have 836x in Thavar cut.
post #1810 of 1818

you took into consideration that he washed
the jeans?

 

washed i think is pretty close

 

post #1811 of 1818


Yes but when I'm looking at this pic there is no way they would get that light... also fading doesn't match 836x especially around the front pockets.
post #1812 of 1818
836x wash:

post #1813 of 1818
@rcom440 @Dequinha yeah I don't think it is 836x. I'm pretty sure it's closer to 8AT. Although I think it could an older wash than that which is why I thought it was 70Z.

This is Viker 70Z and looks similar. I remember the back pockets looking very similar to these as well, but I'm still uncertain. Appreciate both of your help.
post #1814 of 1818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfalls View Post

@rcom440 @Dequinha yeah I don't think it is 836x. I'm pretty sure it's closer to 8AT. Although I think it could an older wash than that which is why I thought it was 70Z.

This is Viker 70Z and looks similar. I remember the back pockets looking very similar to these as well, but I'm still uncertain. Appreciate both of your help.

if u think is a viker try 8at or 73p

post #1815 of 1818
Viker 8at



post #1816 of 1818

and this is a viker 73p

 

 

LARKEE 8AT

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, z1.1.0. ||B2CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

post #1817 of 1818
Definitely more closely resembles the 8AT wash. It's just that they seem like more of a tight fit than the larkee. That's why I thought it was Viker, but I could be wrong. It could even be a safado
post #1818 of 1818

Hi, Can anyone help me find the name of this jacket ? I don't remember where I got i from and I did some research on the iternet but couldn't find anything, And do you know if it is a rare jacket or just a fake one ?

 

Thks ! :)

(Sorry for my english, I'm from france )

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel