or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Helping me ID this - Page 67

post #1651 of 1661

What Sleenker wash is this? Looks good on these Zalando Photos.

 

http://www.zalando.nl/diesel-sleenker-slim-fit-jeans-blauw-di122g048-k11.html

post #1652 of 1661

Sleenker 833F. I have them myself and they are very nice!

post #1653 of 1661

i know, wrong thread and wrong forum, but, does anyone know which jacket this is?

 

post #1654 of 1661
post #1655 of 1661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
 

Sleenker 833F. I have them myself and they are very nice!

Thank you a lot, Hawk!

post #1656 of 1661
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdenal_cz View Post
 

diesel juzicon

 

maybe this one

http://store.diesel.com/gb/jackets_cod41301565ov.html

 

yea, the wash looks similar, but the jacket on the picture is no jogg jeans model

post #1657 of 1661
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost View Post
 

i know, wrong thread and wrong forum, but, does anyone know which jacket this is?

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdenal_cz View Post
 

diesel juzicon

 

maybe this one

http://store.diesel.com/gb/jackets_cod41301565ov.html

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost View Post
 

 

yea, the wash looks similar, but the jacket on the picture is no jogg jeans model

 

strange, based on the leather tag on front left pocket it IS jogg denim :-) Inner tag seems to be for normal denim.

post #1658 of 1661
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdenal_cz View Post

 

strange, based on the leather tag on front left pocket it IS jogg denim :-) Inner tag seems to be for normal denim.

 

oh, you`re right, it is a jogg jeans model. i`ve found it, here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-DIESEL-JUZICON-0884V-Mens-Stretch-Jogg-Denim-Jacket-Size-S-MADE-IN-ITALY-/111473335768
 

i don`t like the colors on these pictures though,

thank`s for the help.

post #1659 of 1661
post #1660 of 1661
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcom440 View Post

Can someone please identify this wash,

http://mobile.yoox.com/us/42370415AA/item?dept=denimmen#sts=SearchResult&cod10=42370415AA


Shioner 814D
post #1661 of 1661
Thank you
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans