or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Helping me ID this - Page 65

post #1601 of 1666
post #1602 of 1666

Thavar 814M

post #1603 of 1666
Does anyone know the name of this jacket? Bought in Bond Street 2006....
post #1604 of 1666


Any one could ID this pair? It is from FW 14/15 walk show, but until now it still hasn't been released out. Like the wash and cutting.
But just realized it maybe a lady cutting, Fayza. If so, it is really weird that a man in lady's jeans, icon_smile.gif
post #1605 of 1666

HI.  Does anyone know what this wash is?  It looks really nice.  Please let me know if you've seen it before and if you think this is a nice wash.  thanks!

http://www.yoox.com/us/42368698XO/item?dept=#sts=dreambox80&cod10=42368698XO&sizeId=4

post #1606 of 1666
Quote:
Originally Posted by shin3314 View Post
 

Can anyone ID this please. http://www.yoox.com/us/42371545RT/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=42371545RT&sizeId=1

 

Thavar 814m

 

 

 

can someone ID these please?

http://www.yoox.com/us/42360673NK/item?dept=denimmen#sts=sr_denimmen80&cod10=42360673NK&sizeId=

post #1607 of 1666
Quote:
Originally Posted by J0504S View Post

Thavar 814m



can someone ID these please?
http://www.yoox.com/us/42360673NK/item?dept=denimmen#sts=sr_denimmen80&cod10=42360673NK&sizeId=

Krayver 818I
post #1608 of 1666

HI.  Can anyone please identify this wash?  thanks very much!

 

http://www.yoox.com/us/42342769DF/item?dept=#sts=dreambox80&cod10=42342769DF&sizeId=5

post #1609 of 1666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanibeldude View Post

HI.  Can anyone please identify this wash?  thanks very much!

http://www.yoox.com/us/42342769DF/item?dept=#sts=dreambox80&cod10=42342769DF&sizeId=5

I would say it's Krooley 806P
post #1610 of 1666
I would also say Krooley 806p
post #1611 of 1666
Thanks very much guys. I'll look up some pics... Have you guys seen the wash in person and do you recommend it?
post #1612 of 1666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanibeldude View Post

Thanks very much guys. I'll look up some pics... Have you guys seen the wash in person and do you recommend it?

I have 806p but in thavar, its necessary to size down, the denim is soft and they are good for common wearing, I like them.
post #1613 of 1666
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlcisko View Post


I have 806p but in thavar, its necessary to size down, the denim is soft and they are good for common wearing, I like them.


thanks very much for your recommendation!

post #1614 of 1666
post #1615 of 1666
post #1616 of 1666

Could any one identify the code/model of this Diesel Shioner model in the link below?

 

http://www.yoox.com/es/42370415AA/item?dept=men#sts=SearchResult&cod10=42370415AA&sizeId=

 

Thanks.

post #1617 of 1666

yes I think those are the tepphars.

post #1618 of 1666
post #1619 of 1666
post #1620 of 1666
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKid13 View Post
 

Sorry micox, can't ID that but nice site :D

 

Are these 829B? http://www.dress-for-less.de/tmpl/detail.tmpl?art_id=509997;sub_designer=Diesel;pg=102;main_cat=2;cat=2

Yes they are 829B. 

post #1621 of 1666
Quote:
Originally Posted by denim addict View Post
 

Yes they are 829B. 

Great, I am very tempted by these!

post #1622 of 1666

829B is a wonderful wash.  One of my favorites.  Very distinctive and unique.

post #1623 of 1666

829B to me is also the most comfortable Thavar fit that I have ever tried. I own 8x2, and it is not even near as comfortable as the 829B.

post #1624 of 1666
Well on dress for less there was a 20% off offer on last night and I went for them :D
post #1625 of 1666
Awesome buy dude! Congrats.... I wish I could buy from dress for less but they don't ship to the US
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans