or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Looking for Brown A pockets.

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
Carribean Tri Color Brown Crystal A Pocket

Does anyone know where I can find them, I really want a size 24.

TIA! : )
post #2 of 12
Now, I'm not 100% sure about this, but I know Fashion designer jeans, shoes, boots, clothing at Berkstore.com has them (or had them)...but I hear for a size 24 you'll have to ask them directly?

Again, I'm not 100% though...I hope this helps you somewhat though.
post #3 of 12
I bought a 25 off ebay for 99!! They should be here wednesday or thursday. I have not seen any 24s, but if I do I'll let ya know. Good luck.
post #4 of 12
Yeah, I've seen several pairs on ebay lately and most are going for around $99. I haven't looked for 24 though, but I will keep my eyes out for them.
post #5 of 12
yeah i know where you can get a 25 for $107 shipped. im selling a 25 in sapphire and i have a 24 in sapphire coming to me that ill sell if they dont fit!
post #6 of 12
Thread Starter 
thanks for your help ya'll : )

how do they run? is it true to size?
post #7 of 12
^^imo, they run one size big.
post #8 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by swtoctober View Post
thanks for your help ya'll : )

how do they run? is it true to size?
two sizes big on me i think! but AT LEAST one.
post #9 of 12

jeans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hil357 View Post
two sizes big on me i think! but AT LEAST one.
Selling them Hil?
post #10 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by gialydo View Post
Selling them Hil?
yep! in HM. i think theyre sold actually
post #11 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_like_switchfoot View Post
Now, I'm not 100% sure about this, but I know Fashion designer jeans, shoes, boots, clothing at Berkstore.com has them (or had them)...but I hear for a size 24 you'll have to ask them directly?

Again, I'm not 100% though...I hope this helps you somewhat though.
the people at berks told me they didn't carry 24 in any of their jeans
post #12 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by exquisite09 View Post
the people at berks told me they didn't carry 24 in any of their jeans
Awwhhh...boo...I wonder why that is? I thought I read in some post that you had to ask them. I guess I was wrong.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Seven For All Mankind