or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › True Religion Jeans › I got my Joey Midnight Urbans from leesamarie!*pic*
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I got my Joey Midnight Urbans from leesamarie!*pic*

post #1 of 24
Thread Starter 
post #2 of 24
those look great.. I want some!!
post #3 of 24
Those look awesome! I am on jeans ban for now..booo
post #4 of 24
Woooo hooo...those look great!
I bought some of those from her too and *LOVE* the way they look.
post #5 of 24
they look awesome!!
post #6 of 24
they look great, E. do you love them?
post #7 of 24
Thread Starter 
Yes, I do! I've decided I like stretch TR better than rigid. . .crazy, I know. . .
post #8 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by fosterzmom View Post
Yes, I do! I've decided I like stretch TR better than rigid. . .crazy, I know. . .
I don't recommend stuff for nothing ya know!
post #9 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by fosterzmom View Post
Yes, I do! I've decided I like stretch TR better than rigid. . .crazy, I know. . .
I don't think youa re crazy at all. I prefer stretch as well. I jsut wish they would raise the back rise is all. LOVE the comfort!!!

Oh, and they look really good on you!
post #10 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by poorPOOHbaby View Post
I don't think youa re crazy at all. I prefer stretch as well. I jsut wish they would raise the back rise is all. LOVE the comfort!!!

Oh, and they look really good on you!
pOOH,the back rise on these Midnights is EXTREMELY comfy and not low at all!
post #11 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvapup View Post
pOOH,the back rise on these Midnights is EXTREMELY comfy and not low at all!

THANKS!!!!! That is good to know with Christmas coming and all. Looks like I mght get me a new pair of stretch. Thanks!
post #12 of 24
Wow, those look really great on you!!
post #13 of 24
E ~ they look fabulous on you
post #14 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvapup View Post
pOOH,the back rise on these Midnights is EXTREMELY comfy and not low at all!
really, Joan? The only reason i didn't buy them was because the back rise was 12.5 on them. I must have a 13 to feel comfortable. Do they fit different so that they don't sit lower?
post #15 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer10 View Post
really, Joan? The only reason i didn't buy them was because the back rise was 12.5 on them. I must have a 13 to feel comfortable. Do they fit different so that they don't sit lower?
Jennifer, the rise on these is not as low as the rise on my other stretch Joeys or my stretch Bobbys. With those, I have to wear a belt. With these, I do not.
post #16 of 24
you look great
post #17 of 24
very nice Fosters...
post #18 of 24
Wow, they look awesome! Congrats hunn.
post #19 of 24
Thread Starter 
Thanks, y'all. I really had to resist the urge to wear them again today!
post #20 of 24
those are nice! i want those too now!
post #21 of 24
you look great, as always!
post #22 of 24
Love them
post #23 of 24
They look fabulous on you! I want these sooo bad but the inseam is too short in this style for me. Great choice!
post #24 of 24
so pretty, I want I want!!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: True Religion Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › True Religion Jeans › I got my Joey Midnight Urbans from leesamarie!*pic*