or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › the HonestMall rip off list
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

the HonestMall rip off list - Page 3

post #51 of 135
Wait, what I want it, money is coming, let's trade? I'm confused....
post #52 of 135
lost me too
post #53 of 135
Um, say she wants something. YOu wait so long for the non payment and she gets you to trade for something she wants to get rid of instead of money.
post #54 of 135
Sorry, I was rambling a bit, hope that clears it up, lol.
post #55 of 135
Oh! OK. Yeah. it was the refund though. I guess it's pretty much the same. Oh well, at least I'm not out the $200 for it.
post #56 of 135
my old roommate once wrote me a check that bounced and my my bank sent me a letter and the bad check. they also charged me a 10 dollar processing fee.
post #57 of 135
^"Quote from Sunburst541"^^ I didn't know this about her. She led me on like this too. I was selling a
pair of jeans on ebay and she contacted me with the ebay id (something like
mmsmith) and asked if I would end the auction early blah blah blah. I agreed to
it and 5 weeks later I received the check. I heard every excuse from her and
was very understanding. I think I need to be meaner.

"Now I'm a little worried. After I cashed the check, I waited several days to
send the jeans out. Would the bank send me a letter if the check bounced? My
bank changed hands and I have been too lazy to set up my online account;
therefore, I haven't looked at it in awhile.

People like this suck :/"

Yep, that was her!!! And yes, I think you would have heard by now!
post #58 of 135
She purchased something from me too and as far as I know the check didnt bounce.
I dont regularly check my bank acct though but if I do happen to see if it bounced I will post here.
post #59 of 135
Michelle (nbgrme) bought some TR Billy's that I had listed on HM. I listed them brand new and didn't send them back to Revolve for a refund b/c I thought I'd share my discount with another HFer. She said she sent the check right away. After 4 weeks, I asked her what happened, and she said she put the wrong postage on it and would send another check. Well, it's 4 weeks later and still no check. Now I can't return them to Revolve, and I listed them on ebay and sold them at a loss...to her again!
post #60 of 135
OMG..I would be soooo angry at her^^^
post #61 of 135
Beyond angry. I can't believe anyone could be that nasty. Even in my worst nasty moments, I wouldn't screw someone who was trying to share a discount, or prevent them from getting a refund if I full well knew I wasn't ever going to pay for the jeans. And then the nerve of her buying them again from me off of ebay...after I paid ebay fees and sold them at a lower price. I know she'll never send a check, so I haven't lost the jeans, but between losing my refund, being stuck with jeans I don't want, and now paying ebay $10 to list the jeans, I'm so pissed!
post #62 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellygawtscammed View Post
She purchased something from me too and as far as I know the check didnt bounce.
I dont regularly check my bank acct though but if I do happen to see if it bounced I will post here.
Same story here too. Sold her a pair of jeans to her ebay name nbrgme, took about a month to get the check and then I never really looked at my acct. I think it was fine though.

Also, I think she changed ebay names cuz her nbrgme name went NARUd shortly after her transaction with me this summer. I still want to gve her the benefit of the doubt i guess...
post #63 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybean View Post
Same story here too. Sold her a pair of jeans to her ebay name nbrgme, took about a month to get the check and then I never really looked at my acct. I think it was fine though.

Also, I think she changed ebay names cuz her nbrgme name went NARUd shortly after her transaction with me this summer. I still want to gve her the benefit of the doubt i guess...
Ugh, it's awful to see that so many people have been ripped off by one person. I know in my case I was hesitant at first to leave feedback or even to contact a moderator because I didn't want to stir up drama with someone who seemed like a respected member. I waited almost two months until I said something. The lesson I've learned is, don't wait to leave feedback! I didn't think twice about accepting a personal check because nbrgme had such good feedback. I wish I had left my feedback earlier, maybe I would have prevented others from losing money like I did
post #64 of 135
DO you think she was an honest seller but then got in a messy divorce and was so desperate for money she started taking advantage of others? Unless she was just building up a good rep before ripping off people.
post #65 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizlikeshugs View Post
DO you think she was an honest seller but then got in a messy divorce and was so desperate for money she started taking advantage of others? Unless she was just building up a good rep before ripping off people.
the "divorce" stuff was all BS. she's still w/her husband. other than that i dont know anything about her. michelle isnt even her real name come to find out though.

Prob most of us gals in the 30-32 range have dealt w/ her prob thats why there's so many of us bitching right now and no one else.
post #66 of 135
Thread Starter 
1. can you guys phrase the situations in a clearer way.
like

name
what happened
how it could have been avoided: paid by cc through paypal
post #67 of 135
Okay, I will start

Becca/HappieGluckie
Purchased a pair of jeans that were never delivered
Should have used a credit card through Paypal
post #68 of 135
Thread Starter 
ok so

Becca/HappieGluckie
Purchased a pair of jeans (through paypal) (for $150 )that were never delivered
Should have: used a credit card through Paypal
post #69 of 135
Thread Starter 
does anybody have bobby2151991 's name, contact information, address?
post #70 of 135
Nbrgme
Purchased an item, paid with a check which in turn bounced and then she never sent payment again.
Wait until payment clears to mail item.
post #71 of 135
Thread Starter 
wait. it should be written like this


scammer name

HF member So and So bought xxxx from scammer and then ....
To avoid in the future:
post #72 of 135
Well, now michelle, nbrgme, mmsmith, trjeanslover, ams somthing or other is thinking all her drama is because of me. She is emailing members trying to slander me. I stuck by that girl through alot of this knowing some of it and thinking she woudl fix it that is was not my business. Well, she is not in trouble financially because of her hubby and that situation. If you go on ebay you will see that in the last 5 days she has bid on and won, over 500.00 in tr jeans. OK, what is with that when she cannot pay these other people for jeans she has already?? She always kept this dark side of herself a secret from me. What I know and the things I have found out have been from others Pm'ing all this time and me just waiting to see how Michelle would handle it. I am who I say I am, she cannot say the same. Talk about true colors comming out and all I ever did was help that girl! Sad really! Oh and Michelle, you better knock it off talking bad about me. I have all your info of where you work, numbers, fax, emial, leave me alone!!!!!!!! Go away!!!!!!
post #73 of 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by watnxt View Post
Well, now michelle, nbrgme, mmsmith, trjeanslover, ams somthing or other is thinking all her drama is because of me. She is emailing members trying to slander me. I stuck by that girl through alot of this knowing some of it and thinking she woudl fix it that is was not my business. Well, she is not in trouble financially because of her hubby and that situation. If you go on ebay you will see that in the last 5 days she has bid on and won, over 500.00 in tr jeans. OK, what is with that when she cannot pay these other people for jeans she has already?? She always kept this dark side of herself a secret from me. What I know and the things I have found out have been from others Pm'ing all this time and me just waiting to see how Michelle would handle it. I am who I say I am, she cannot say the same. Talk about true colors comming out and all I ever did was help that girl! Sad really! Oh and Michelle, you better knock it off talking bad about me. I have all your info of where you work, numbers, fax, emial, leave me alone!!!!!!!! Go away!!!!!!
I am sure everyone knows she is the one full of crap. She is just one more crook to add to the list.
post #74 of 135
watnxt is the best. If Michelle says anything bad about her, she'll have to deal with me.
post #75 of 135
Thanks girls!!! Silly thing about all this is. I stuck by her and she is stupid enough to think all this drama is about me??? because of me??? LOL!! How laughable is that!!!!
Does that mean if I think something long enough it will be true, hum, the possibilities!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Chat
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › the HonestMall rip off list