or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › What car do you drive??
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What car do you drive?? - Page 9

post #201 of 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by begret View Post
Vandal....The TV series??? Being a youngun.
Yes, the TV series, Mme. I'm not so sure I'm young anymore, call it mid life crisis but I've come to the realization that things do get better with age, leather, denim, style, cars and women.
post #202 of 258
oooh...speedster


Not a fan of Miura?
post #203 of 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by vagabond View Post
Yes, the TV series, Mme. I'm not so sure I'm young anymore, call it mid life crisis but I've come to the realization that things do get better with age, leather, denim, style, cars and women.
Damn right.





pic my husband took .
post #204 of 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by vagabond View Post
Yes, the TV series, Mme. I'm not so sure I'm young anymore, call it mid life crisis but I've come to the realization that things do get better with age, leather, denim, style, cars and women.

You are a very smart man my dear Vandal.....worded perfectly.
post #205 of 258
^^who is the smoke blower???
It surely is not me....
post #206 of 258
post #207 of 258
Lotus was more my speed for the kind of roads I grew up riding and driving , not super high speed but super tight. Lamborghinis felt wide to me.
Of course that was 1000 years ago.
Truly, that is one reason we live in the canyons, so we can do twisty turns every time we go in or out!
post #208 of 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimjim View Post
Now:


Future (when I get the f*ck out of NYC):

I actually saw that bike at the Harley dealer last month when I visited New Hampshire for business. Not a hurley person, but my co-worker loves harley and that thing caught my eye. I think it was like 20k? or was it 30k? they had 84 months financing which I thought was RIDICULOUS!

cook bike nontheless...
post #209 of 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afro1989 View Post
Why are you people so rich? I guess those who wear designer denim can actually afford to buy it. I'm the type of person who can't really afford it, but buys it anyway.

Beautiful rides.
wrong, Im a university student! Im just like you - i cant really afford any of this stuff either, but i got it anyways and worked hard to pay for it. Of course, some people may argue that my money should have gone into 'better' things like, you know, savings or something, but I disagree

But then again my car wasnt particularly expensive so maybe im not who you're talking about
post #210 of 258
my wrx when it was new:

or here since it looks like shit auto-resized: http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9840/wrxvl2.jpg
post #211 of 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamers View Post
my wrx when it was new:
Nice!
post #212 of 258
is300
post #213 of 258
I WAS BORED.... SO BUMP!
post #214 of 258
post #215 of 258
im just excited cuz i just bought a new (not new new) car for a great deal...


mr-2 spyder with veilside body fit (discontinued) 35K on odometer... for $7750...the body kit alone should cost around 4K and the exhaust, aewsome speakers and CF hood came along with it... so think this is a steall

just had to share my joy !!! =]





not sure if u can see the difference but there is sureeeeely a difference with the stock one

http://image.automotive.com/f/featur...e_Par ked.jpg
post #216 of 258
At first glance it seemed kinda ricey, but at a closer look it's very well done. I usually don't like unpainted carbon-fiber but it looks good. Nice price too. Which transmission does it have?
post #217 of 258
stil the 1zz ... my goal is to get a 2zz swap...

yea the CF should be painted but all that can be done after i get a paint job =]
post #218 of 258
1) remove spoiler
2) Solid rims
3) remove fins in front (those little black things)
4) Paint hood silver to match body
post #219 of 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckee26 View Post
stil the 1zz ... my goal is to get a 2zz swap...

yea the CF should be painted but all that can be done after i get a paint job =]
lol, I said transmission not motor. They all came with the 140hp motor...not sure why Toyota didn't include the 180hp version as an option. That car would have slayed the Miata and maybe even knocked on the S2000's door.

Ben - I agree with the paint comments, but the canards on the front do serve an aerodynamic purpose...though it looks more like a show car than a track car. I like the rims the way they are, though, and if the spoiler is actually an aero piece then it should stay. The spoiler on my ITR was a little ricey-looking, but try braking from 130 mph without it...not a good time.
post #220 of 258
i love the mr2 for looks - unfortunately all show and no go. good luck with the motor swap.

i agree with ross, kit looks nice and isn't too ricey.
post #221 of 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by ross View Post
lol, I said transmission not motor. They all came with the 140hp motor...not sure why Toyota didn't include the 180hp version as an option. That car would have slayed the Miata and maybe even knocked on the S2000's door.

Ben - I agree with the paint comments, but the canards on the front do serve an aerodynamic purpose...though it looks more like a show car than a track car. I like the rims the way they are, though, and if the spoiler is actually an aero piece then it should stay. The spoiler on my ITR was a little ricey-looking, but try braking from 130 mph without it...not a good time.
oh im sorry i would assume u knew it was stick =]

my spoiler is the replica of the real veilside from VIS racing.. (the only one out there because my friend special ordered at VIS and im the first to get it... dont think they will make it unless u request). yes 140hp sucks...

ps. i knew i needed a paint job wen i got the car and was going to paint over the CF trunk and hood only (90% of it) leaving parts of it CF.
post #222 of 258
oh yea thanks for all the feedback =]
post #223 of 258
luckeeee is hot
post #224 of 258
Between all the dream car we see here, here goes mine, a frenchy one, rocckiinn' baby ^^ :

RENAULT TWINGO KENZO EDITION!! 1,2L 16V
I bet you never saw a car like this before.

4 Airbags, AC, CD player, electric windows and side view mirrors....
130km/h top speed with everything shaking inside like you were driving a tin can...
This is more a city car, not a car to drive on highways...it's very agile in cities, to infiltrate in little spaces and stuff...

This one is not mine (picked up pics on the net), but they are all identical in that special serie.







post #225 of 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpb118 View Post
i love the mr2 for looks - unfortunately all show and no go. good luck with the motor swap.

i agree with ross, kit looks nice and isn't too ricey.
even with the 140hp motor, the car will still get to 60 in 6.8 seconds. That's not too shabby and isn't far off the pace of my ITR which had about 200hp. Light weight is awesome.

Saddock - Twingos are cool. Saw a lot of them in Europe and S. America.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Chat
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › What car do you drive??