or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OT: How do UGG boots run?

post #1 of 25
Thread Starter 
I really like these and want to know if they run big, small or tts. Thanks.
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2863247?...=searchresults
post #2 of 25
The classic ones run large by 1 size, so size down. I'm not sure about these one though but I'm pretty sure you'll have to size down one size too.
post #3 of 25
Uggs may fit snugly at first, but they tend to stretch out a lot after wearing. I had a size 3 in kids, and I can barely wear them anymore because they're about a size too large now
post #4 of 25
I have a pair of Uggs that stretched out a ton too. I can barely keep them on my feet anymore. I have heard of other people buying kids Uggs too. What size shoe are you in ladies? I would like to get a pair of kids but I'm afraid they will be too small.
post #5 of 25
size down one...i wear a 10 normally and i always buy a 9 in UGGS!!
post #6 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERT View Post
I have a pair of Uggs that stretched out a ton too. I can barely keep them on my feet anymore. I have heard of other people buying kids Uggs too. What size shoe are you in ladies? I would like to get a pair of kids but I'm afraid they will be too small.
I'm a small 5 It makes finding shoes SO hard. If you look on zappos.com I think that they tell you the conversion of kids to womens sizes!
post #7 of 25
i have those in green. LOVE THEM, size down Also...be careful how hard u tug on the the strings one of mine broke! (but i must admit I was yanking on it pretty damn hard!)
post #8 of 25
Thread Starter 
Thanks everyone.
post #9 of 25
yep, i have:

classic short pink
classic tall chestnut
sundance II sand

i'm about a 6 in most shoes and wear 5's across the board in uggs

get 'em.... theyre to die for! oh and my tj's has TONSSSSSSSSSS of classic short in all colors (no sand/chestnut)
post #10 of 25
Agree! They run one size big.
post #11 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hil357 View Post
yep, i have:

classic short pink
classic tall chestnut
sundance II sand

i'm about a 6 in most shoes and wear 5's across the board in uggs

get 'em.... theyre to die for! oh and my tj's has TONSSSSSSSSSS of classic short in all colors (no sand/chestnut)
do they have any black ones?
post #12 of 25
nope. sorry i meant that really the only 'neutral' color they had was grey
post #13 of 25
I wear an 8, 8 1/2, and I have those in an 8 and they fit great.
post #14 of 25
I JUST bought a new pair of uggs and i am a 6 womens normal shoes and in uggs i was able to get a size 4 in kids...save me money too!!! =)
post #15 of 25
http://uggaustralia.com/ProductDetai...207&model=Deme

i got these in sand..they look sooooooooooooooo cute fold or unfolded!!!
post #16 of 25
^Heather that pic is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #17 of 25
=) thanks!!!!
post #18 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZHeather1 View Post
I JUST bought a new pair of uggs and i am a 6 womens normal shoes and in uggs i was able to get a size 4 in kids...save me money too!!! =)
Do you know how the kids sizes run? If I am usually a size 7 womens, would I want a 5 in kids? Also, do you think that the kids look a lot shorter? I really want to buy a pair of kids because they are quite a bit less expensive and they seem to look the same.
post #19 of 25

Love Uggs

Ive always got a pair on all seasons!

post #20 of 25
Thread Starter 
Hey those look nice. I wish i had the guts to wear some with a skirt. LOL
post #21 of 25
Just do it! lol ive never seen anyone look bad in uggs and a skirt!
post #22 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERT View Post
Do you know how the kids sizes run? If I am usually a size 7 womens, would I want a 5 in kids? Also, do you think that the kids look a lot shorter? I really want to buy a pair of kids because they are quite a bit less expensive and they seem to look the same.
yes a 5 should fit you perfect...=) and no they are not shorter those ones i got are the same height as the womens short when they are not rollded over..they are too cute check into it..i'm all for saving money! =)
post #23 of 25
Dude, if you want UGGs, buy them at Costco. They're EXACTLY the same as the ones from Nordstrom and they're only $90!
post #24 of 25

soo im a size 5 in womens and i really want the bailey bow uggs but im not sure if i should get it in kids size 4 can someone tell me what size i need? thanks. icon_smile.gif

post #25 of 25
Hi,
I am about to purchase a pair of authentic UGGS, I bought a pair that said were authentic but when I got them they weren't it didn't have the kangaroo on the tag, I wear size 11and half, the fake ones said they ran big, I got a 11 they were short meaning my big to touched the end. I sent them back, I am now looking to buy REAL UGG boots, do you know if the real ones run big? Or small, on the site it says runs true to size, but I'm hearing everyone saying they run big, does anyone know how the real UGG boots run? You need to have the kangaroo tag on the inside, I found a lot of UGGS say they are authentic, but are not! And they cost the same. The ones I got were very comfy, they said they were authentic, got them from UGG Australian, got them, tag said from US AND CHINA! If you want real, you need to go to UGG Australian made since 1974.
Hope someone can help!!! Want to buy these before they run out!! Thanks so much!! icon_smile.gif Denise in Maryland
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Seven For All Mankind