or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Hoodie II (Jumacse Superthread!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hoodie II (Jumacse Superthread!) - Page 9

post #201 of 673
what about large and xlarge virus. always thinking only about your own measurement needs!!!!!!
post #202 of 673
lol, well, given dweckl's love to post pics of himself, i'm sure we should also provide L and XL measurements for him as well lol
post #203 of 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZHH View Post
why do wholesalers order so many huge sizes? its obvious that in this type of brand, the small sizes sell more. ARRRGGGHHH
you know, i used think so too, but today, i got official word from Neiman Marcus while i was there and asking, "just out of curiosity, but what is the most common size jeans requested here?" the official word was, "34." wtf (what the fuck)???????????

americans are so fat.
post #204 of 673
my order just got cancelled b/c I provided them an incorrect billing address (I thought I had changed it last year but apparently it's still my old adress back in 2002...). I've been given online stores all kinds of billing addresses and honestly this is the first time an order got cancelled for it.

Anyways, my question is, will they hold my item? i've got it in black medium. ... They better because I haven't found another online site that offers this.

Anyone in Manhattan? If so do you know of any store that sell these (black medium once again)? I might have to ask my sister to get one if ssense gave mine away.
post #205 of 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilokore View Post
my order just got cancelled b/c I provided them an incorrect billing address (I thought I had changed it last year but apparently it's still my old adress back in 2002...). I've been given online stores all kinds of billing addresses and honestly this is the first time an order got cancelled for it.

Anyways, my question is, will they hold my item? i've got it in black medium. ... They better because I haven't found another online site that offers this.

Anyone in Manhattan? If so do you know of any store that sell these (black medium once again)? I might have to ask my sister to get one if ssense gave mine away.
sorry to hear. I haven't ordered from this place but they have it:

http://www.thecloset.com/view_product.asp?pid=3450
post #206 of 673
still dont know what size to get. i think im going to jump off the top of the apartment complex and if i am still alive ill go ahead and get the size large because thats what god would have wanted. will keep you informed.
post #207 of 673
... Just get your normal Diesel top size.
post #208 of 673
Man, I should have listened to you Vince and grab a white one in L when they still had some. Would XL be too big? aaaah stupid hype haha!
post #209 of 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by advan031 View Post
Man, I should have listened to you Vince and grab a white one in L when they still had some. Would XL be too big? aaaah stupid hype haha!
You stupid stupid man.

XL would be too big. The sleeves would be WAY long.
post #210 of 673
argh, I'll just get it when they have it back in stock.
post #211 of 673
got a large grey myself
post #212 of 673
so do we have a list of vendors that carry this jacket? the only one i know of is s-sense, but i really don't want to call a canadian number just to ask if they can get more in size small. i guess i'll email them, but you know that goes.

p.s. just checked revolve and i don't see it there.
post #213 of 673
Revolve had grey ones but it's out of stock as well.
post #214 of 673
THEY HAVE BLACK AGAIN
post #215 of 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstyle View Post
THEY HAVE BLACK AGAIN

:coughs: Have you worn your white one yet? If not then buy a black one and sell me your white one


edit: How much is shipping from ssense to US?
post #216 of 673
nah i think i want to keep my white one.
post #217 of 673
damn you! j/k

So how much is shipping from ssense to US? I might just grab a black one since I'm impatient.
post #218 of 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by advan031 View Post
damn you! j/k

So how much is shipping from ssense to US? I might just grab a black one since I'm impatient.
Its free for over $200. Otherwise its $14
post #219 of 673
How is a hoodie thread 9 pages long?

Lets keep it going, haha
post #220 of 673
fyi, pit-to-pit measurements for small and medium are in dire need at this very moment
post #221 of 673
this hoodie rocks!!
keep the thread alive guys..
post #222 of 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by not_a_virus.exe View Post
fyi, pit-to-pit measurements for small and medium are in dire need at this very moment
From the hoodies I have posted in the honestmall...

Measurements taken with sleeves at downward ~45 deg angle:

Pit-to-Pit:

Medium = 20"
Small = 19.5"
post #223 of 673
i'm perplexed as to how a hoodie caused such a commotion.
post #224 of 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccchen View Post
i'm perplexed as to how a hoodie caused such a commotion.
Seeing is believing!
post #225 of 673
it's not a hoodie. it's a jacket.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › Hoodie II (Jumacse Superthread!)