or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SFAM Havana Crystal question...

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
Can anyone help me...I tired a pair of Havc's in a size 27, too snug for me, so I sold them. Then I bought a pair is a size 28, but there is just a small difference. Not sure if they will stretch out or if I should go up another size.

Do havc's fit the same as hav 1 and 2?
And does anyone have a pair of havc's in a size 29 that can give me waist and hip measurements?

THANKS so much!!!!
post #2 of 15
Thread Starter 
I just noticed my misspells, sorry...

Anyone?
post #3 of 15
I cant help but I will buy the 28 if you sell them lol
post #4 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttramell View Post
I cant help but I will buy the 28 if you sell them lol
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind
post #5 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibiscus View Post
Can anyone help me...I tired a pair of Havc's in a size 27, too snug for me, so I sold them. Then I bought a pair is a size 28, but there is just a small difference. Not sure if they will stretch out or if I should go up another size.

Do havc's fit the same as hav 1 and 2?
And does anyone have a pair of havc's in a size 29 that can give me waist and hip measurements?

THANKS so much!!!!
You know, I think HAVc (1) run small. Like super small around the hips but pretty normal (for rigid sevens) around the waist. I have havc 1 in 28 and havsa 2 (gwc) in 29. I think all the havana flare sizes are consistent, but they seem to run small. My hav2 measures 14.5 inches across the waist.
post #6 of 15
I sized up and my HAVCs were tight at first but stretched out a ton! I have to dry them on hot after every wash. I probably should've gotten my normal size.
post #7 of 15
Thread Starter 
Thanks dissociated!


Quote:
Originally Posted by conner View Post
I sized up and my HAVCs were tight at first but stretched out a ton! I have to dry them on hot after every wash. I probably should've gotten my normal size.
Conner, what size are your HAVC's?
post #8 of 15
imo HAVCs are TTS. They may be snug when you first put them on but they stretch. I got my normal size in them
post #9 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibiscus View Post
Conner, what size are your HAVC's?
28. Should've gotten 27.
post #10 of 15
I have HAVc in my normal rigid size too! Like Lauren said they are snug initially but stretch a bit afterwards!
post #11 of 15
tweetybird (and others), is your "normal rigid size" a size up compared to your "normal stretch size?" or are they the same?
post #12 of 15
Thread Starter 
Thanks everyone for your help. I guess I will be okay with my 28's.....YEA!

amandillete~ my normal rigid size is a 28 and I have 2 pairs of A's that are 27's in stretch.
post #13 of 15
i tried them on in my normal size and could barely button them. i would have to size up if i bought a pair.
post #14 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by amandillete View Post
tweetybird (and others), is your "normal rigid size" a size up compared to your "normal stretch size?" or are they the same?
Yes, my usual stretch size is 30 and my Havc are a size 31!
post #15 of 15
Hmm, I am an oddball and wear the same size in basically every brand; rigid or stretch.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Seven For All Mankind