just paid for some 7FAM OFB Jaggers (sold off my last pair of jaggers and was looking for another for awhile)...and will quite possibly knock another pair off my wishlist if the seller can verify that they weren't altered...
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel Jeans
- What are Your Favorite Designer Jeans? Last post on 9/8/12 at 10:49am in More Womens Jeans
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 4/23/13 at 6:28pm in Chat
- Check out Denimblog's Holiday 2011 Gift Guide! Last post on 12/16/11 at 6:34pm in Chat
- ugliest pair of diesels ever?!? Last post on 5/11/13 at 7:24am in Diesel Jeans
Best Jeans For Your Body Type
Edited on 8/26/10
- How To Keep Your Denim From FadingEdited on 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsEdited on 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderEdited on 6/4/10
- Sizing GuideEdited on 8/24/10
Related Blog Posts
Denim DIY: Bow Hair Clips
Published on 12/3/12 by Denim Blog
Top 5 Distressed Denim DIY YouTube Tutorials
Published on 10/30/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Avelon Men's Spring 2013
Published on 10/14/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Avelon Women's Spring 2013
Published on 10/13/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Joe's Jeans Women's Fall 2012
Published on 10/9/12 by Denim Blog
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel jogg jeans are not exactly what Diesel tries to sell them as. Diesel tries to sell them as sweat pants that look like denim. The fact is they are denim that are soft like sweatpants....
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What did you buy today? (with PICS) - Page 143post #3551 of 35598/12/12 at 9:46pmpost #3552 of 35598/20/12 at 3:22pm
woohoo, just got my Fiji Mias in the mail! Took long enough to find a pair (the first I've run into since buying some...3? years ago that turned out to be super-altered in the waist, so I returned for a refund). They are a 31 but run small in the hips, so they fit fine other than in the waist, and I'll just belt them or put some darts in. wheeee!post #3553 of 35598/26/12 at 8:24amQuote:
My biker jacket is paid for and is being sent on Tuesday.
I ordered 4 shirts for winter but they won't be in until the end of September so I dont need to pay for them until then.
This week I'm getting my biker and buying an everyday ring to wear......possibly some jumpers as well as there's an online sale of 70% off petite jumpers starting tomorrow.
That's hopefully all for this week as I've got a long list for September and October....post #3554 of 35599/21/12 at 7:58pm
So I drove about an hour out to meet my mom for dinner and we ducked into a Plato's Closet down the street. What did I find there but a pair of 7FAM Vienna Pool Flynts in my size (hemmed pretty much right where I want them, too!) and NYD Red As in my size! Now I'll need to drop a good 5 lbs before they fit...but I didn't think it would be this easy to replace my ripped up pool flynts! yay!post #3555 of 355911/30/12 at 7:24am
helo my name is bastian & now iam wearing owl denim from indonesia this is comfortable jeans bro fuckin awesome , and i like from this jeans is the concept who combine jeans with culture from indonesia this is a reason why i buy this jeans
and this is jeans from owl denimpost #3556 of 35591/4/13 at 10:32ampost #3557 of 35592/22/13 at 8:29am
I've purchased several pairs of denim over the last week...starting from the bottom, the first pair- I had come across a picture of the Diesel Shioner 74Y wash on this lovely Denimblog a few weeks back and I just had to have them, but I realized they were from last spring, so with a sinking feeling in my stomach I hurriedly began my search. Happily after some serious web searching I found them on the website (www.monshowroom.com), which is European based but will ship to the states, I usually wear a sz (30w/32L) in Diesel, especially in the Shioner series, and as it turns out they had my exact size 30w/32L, thank God! Order placed, can't wait to try them out and style them up! Second pair are from a very well known brand, but not a lot of guys my age are seen wearing them, are J Brand Tyler in Black Raw Selvedge for S/S 2013. I have the Tyler in Camo and knew from buying online experience to get a sz 31 with these as they are initially form fittingly slim, but not tight, unless you want them to be. I will likely use this pair as a dressier jean, they're quite nautrally perfect for it. The last pair I bought are actually from a upscale 2nd hand store here in the D.C.-Georgetown area, they're the Hudson Clifton slim bootcut, the pic posted is of me at Neiman Marcus Outlet Store this past weekend.
Hudson Clifton Slim Bootcut- styled with a Vince Sweater, Zara 3/4 length coat and Creative Recreation shoes (this pic is of me)
J Brand Tyler Black Raw Selvedge (from the JBrand site)
Diesel Shioner 74Y (not me)post #3558 of 35592/22/13 at 9:33am
- How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 3 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL: Dior Homme Denim Thread 5 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › WANTED : THAVAR 886B W31L32 !!! 10 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2013 FW13 12 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › NWT Marc by Marc Jacobs Brown Saddle Studded Crossbody Pixie Bag RARE 12 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Kelly Jeans sale? 17 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Diesel Jeans Viker-R Box 8T5 W31 L34 19 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Greetings All 21 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › DIESEL THAVAR 8880M 32X32 23 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › "The official find me these Diesel\\\'s Super-thread" 23 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by jeanetic
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by shannone
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Singer22 Spring Look Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Rules and Regulations for Ladies Lounge Contest by Dave
- › Blogroll and Link Exchange by Dave
- › Jeans and Fashion Questions by Lorna
- › facebook-connect-frequently-asked-questions by Dave
- › The 12 Womens Body Types And Jeans That Will... by shopaholism
- › Denim by Munich
- › Followers And Following by DBLurker