I live in Biloxi. I also have a home in New Orleans. Shotguns are the best home defense weapon. I actually already have a .380 bursa handgun put I keep that in my room upstairs. I wanted to keep a gun downstairs by the sofa in case someone breaks in while we are down there. I especially wanted my wife to have it while I am at work and she is home alone. It makes me feel safer to know she is safe. The gun actually is in her name.
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel Jeans
- What are Your Favorite Designer Jeans? Last post on 6/29/13 at 11:55am in More Womens Jeans
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 3/8/14 at 12:38pm in Chat
- Check out Denimblog's Holiday 2011 Gift Guide! Last post on 12/16/11 at 6:34pm in Chat
- ugliest pair of diesels ever?!? Last post on 10/9/13 at 6:20am in Diesel Jeans
How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
Last edited: 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsLast edited: 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderLast edited: 6/4/10
- Sizing GuideLast edited: 8/24/10
Related Blog Posts
Denim DIY: Bow Hair Clips
Published on 12/3/12 by Denim Blog
Top 5 Distressed Denim DIY YouTube Tutorials
Published on 10/30/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Avelon Men's Spring 2013
Published on 10/14/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Avelon Women's Spring 2013
Published on 10/13/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Joe's Jeans Women's Fall 2012
Published on 10/9/12 by Denim Blog
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What did you buy today? (with PICS) - Page 142post #3526 of 35717/20/11 at 9:49ampost #3527 of 35718/13/11 at 1:34am
Advice on Shorts
I'm 57, physically fit, and look younger. I am dating a jamaican-born lady of 35, and we're getting on real well. However I realise that my Holiday shorts collection is sadly threadbare- and I now need to ratchet up the fashion a notch or two, so she doesn't laugh at my 1980's Majorca beach-bum efforts!
I've been looking at these from FC, http://www.frenchconnection.com/search/keywords+are+shorts/shorts.htm and am thinking of going for them...stylish but not too expensive.
I notice thast there doesn't seem to be too many denim shorts for blokes around.. suppose that'sd because they are a bit pants? Lol!post #3528 of 35718/15/11 at 1:13ampost #3529 of 35719/7/11 at 1:37ampost #3530 of 35719/7/11 at 5:32ampost #3531 of 35719/7/11 at 7:59ampost #3532 of 35719/7/11 at 8:43pmpost #3533 of 35719/8/11 at 8:28pmpost #3534 of 35719/13/11 at 1:03pmpost #3535 of 35719/14/11 at 3:36ampost #3536 of 35719/24/11 at 7:53ampost #3537 of 35719/26/11 at 11:59pmpost #3538 of 35719/27/11 at 2:56pmpost #3539 of 35714/2/12 at 3:29pmpost #3540 of 35714/2/12 at 4:14pmpost #3541 of 35714/2/12 at 4:32pm
Yeah? It's the first pair I've bought. Seen others on other forums that looked the same and the moderators all said they were real. If they aren't I'm out less than 10.00 so IDGAF really. I just would like more opinions than my own.post #3542 of 35714/2/12 at 10:25pmpost #3543 of 35714/3/12 at 10:41ampost #3544 of 35714/3/12 at 11:48pmpost #3545 of 35714/26/12 at 2:48pmpost #3546 of 35716/15/12 at 10:43ampost #3547 of 35716/15/12 at 9:10pm
that hangs on my wall waiting for an intruder to attempt to hurt my family ;)post #3548 of 35717/24/12 at 8:56pmpost #3549 of 35718/1/12 at 8:50pmpost #3550 of 35718/9/12 at 7:53pmQuote:
Paid deposit on biker and boots..
My winter collection is underway!!!
- How To Remove Glue Stains
- › regarding import from italy 3 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Helping me ID this 4 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2014 SS14 4 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 5 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › Wanted Diesel DZ4273 chronograph watch 9 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › Marc Jacobs Gray Studded Paradise Rio Silver Nickel HW FA12 Ret. $1195 10 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Thavar 801c and Thavar 886B BNWT 300$ for both 31/32 12 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Diesel Belther 828T, 2014 Spring/Summer Blue Eyecon Review & Fit Pics. 13 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › Could you please look at this DH jeans 14 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Can someone please tell me what these Dior jeans are? 14 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › What Are Different Ways To Make Your Lips Fuller by rubyJacksonn
- › How to Beat the Heat with Summer Sandals by milliener
- › Galatea Maxi Dress by anthinfrank
- › Mesa Dress by anthinfrank
- › Norvel Dress by anthinfrank
- › Pleated and lace, this year is definitely... by billedwarder
- › How to Find Simple Destination Wedding Dress by billedwarder
- › The 3 Point Guide to Buying the Best Wallet by Jennifer
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by Jennifer
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw