I live in Biloxi. I also have a home in New Orleans. Shotguns are the best home defense weapon. I actually already have a .380 bursa handgun put I keep that in my room upstairs. I wanted to keep a gun downstairs by the sofa in case someone breaks in while we are down there. I especially wanted my wife to have it while I am at work and she is home alone. It makes me feel safer to know she is safe. The gun actually is in her name.
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel
- What are Your Favorite Designer Jeans? Last post on 6/29/13 at 11:55am in More Womens Jeans
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 10/24/14 at 6:20am in Chat
- Check out Denimblog's Holiday 2011 Gift Guide! Last post on 12/16/11 at 6:34pm in Chat
- ugliest pair of diesels ever?!? Last post on 10/9/13 at 6:20am in Diesel
How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
Last edited: 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsLast edited: 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderLast edited: 6/4/10
- Sizing GuideLast edited: 8/24/10
Related Blog Posts
Published on 8/10/14 by Denim Blog
DIY How To Make The Perfect Cut Offs
Published on 7/28/14 by Denim Blog
Denim DIY: Bow Hair Clips
Published on 12/3/12 by Denim Blog
Top 5 Distressed Denim DIY YouTube Tutorials
Published on 10/30/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Avelon Men's Spring 2013
Published on 10/14/12 by Denim Blog
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
What did you buy today? (with PICS) - Page 142post #3526 of 35717/20/11 at 9:49ampost #3527 of 35718/13/11 at 1:34am
Advice on Shorts
I'm 57, physically fit, and look younger. I am dating a jamaican-born lady of 35, and we're getting on real well. However I realise that my Holiday shorts collection is sadly threadbare- and I now need to ratchet up the fashion a notch or two, so she doesn't laugh at my 1980's Majorca beach-bum efforts!
I've been looking at these from FC, http://www.frenchconnection.com/search/keywords+are+shorts/shorts.htm and am thinking of going for them...stylish but not too expensive.
I notice thast there doesn't seem to be too many denim shorts for blokes around.. suppose that'sd because they are a bit pants? Lol!post #3528 of 35718/15/11 at 1:13ampost #3529 of 35719/7/11 at 1:37ampost #3530 of 35719/7/11 at 5:32ampost #3531 of 35719/7/11 at 7:59ampost #3532 of 35719/7/11 at 8:43pmpost #3533 of 35719/8/11 at 8:28pmpost #3534 of 35719/13/11 at 1:03pmpost #3535 of 35719/14/11 at 3:36ampost #3536 of 35719/24/11 at 7:53ampost #3537 of 35719/26/11 at 11:59pmpost #3538 of 35719/27/11 at 2:56pmpost #3539 of 35714/2/12 at 3:29pmpost #3540 of 35714/2/12 at 4:14pmpost #3541 of 35714/2/12 at 4:32pm
Yeah? It's the first pair I've bought. Seen others on other forums that looked the same and the moderators all said they were real. If they aren't I'm out less than 10.00 so IDGAF really. I just would like more opinions than my own.post #3542 of 35714/2/12 at 10:25pmpost #3543 of 35714/3/12 at 10:41ampost #3544 of 35714/3/12 at 11:48pmpost #3545 of 35714/26/12 at 2:48pmpost #3546 of 35716/15/12 at 10:43ampost #3547 of 35716/15/12 at 9:10pmpost #3548 of 35717/24/12 at 8:56pmpost #3549 of 35718/1/12 at 8:50pmpost #3550 of 35718/9/12 at 7:53pmQuote:
Paid deposit on biker and boots..
My winter collection is underway!!!
- How To Remove Glue Stains
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2015 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › AG AGed Belle Flares in 7 Years 29 x 34.75 7 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › BNWT Dior Homme SS15 Jake(17.5cm) size 31, 32 8 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Ksubi Fall/Winter 2015 9 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Fall/Winter 2015 9 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › WE NEED YOUR HELP! 9 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › 7 For All Mankind Fall/Winter 2015 9 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Citizens of Humanity Fall/Winter 2015 9 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Thavar 0831E 10 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › AG Stevie Skinny Straights (Sateen Twill) Sable Grey 29 may fit 30... 12 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › Clip in hair extensions difference your looking
- › Kind a Trend Statement With Divers Type of...
- › Clip In Hair Education: Offers A Malleability...
- › Northwestward Carolina Human Hair Extensions
- › Brazilian Hair Extensions Not Modest to the...
- › Brazilian Hair Extensions for the Celebrities
- › The best way superb hair extensions
- › What Is Realistic Brazilian & Indian Hair...
- › Hair aid: great grade hair extensions
- › Get to know MICRO Knit HAIR EXTENSIONS.