or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › What did you buy today? (with PICS)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What did you buy today? (with PICS) - Page 140

post #3476 of 3571

Today....

I bought a skirt and a pair of boot....

post #3477 of 3571

I want to see a pic of the back pockets of your zathans you got from yoox. I like the wash

post #3478 of 3571

image2xxl.jpg

post #3479 of 3571

Guess what I got for my boyfriend this Christmas??.. It's a Classic White Baller Jeans. Too bad i missed the $25 off discount.. maybe next time. I am thinking of buying him another one, I really like the jeans.  Here what it looks like... cheer.gif

 

 

ballerjeansCLASWHTE.jpg

post #3480 of 3571

Starbucks Frappucino, A Book, and A Good Tasting Sandwhich

post #3481 of 3571

^gross---

thanks zdenal!

post #3482 of 3571

Michael Stars Wool-Cashmere Knit Cardigan with ContrastMichael Stars Wool-Cashmere Knit Cardigan with Contrast

Essential item -- slim boyfriend cardi, purchased one in each color.  From Michael Stars.

post #3483 of 3571

Karen Kane Rose Jacquard Jacket

Occasionally I get out of my cow town and go to the opera in San Francisco.  This is a cover up for the sleeveless dresses I wear.  From Karen Kane. It looks almost vintage to me, but won't have that musty smell.

Loving after Christmas sales!

post #3484 of 3571

Got my Paul Smith boots today! yay

Also picked up a leatherjacket from Richmond X.

Lots of hangers from IKEA 

 

PS Thunder1.jpgPS Thunder2.jpg

RichmondX1.jpgRichmondX2.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

post #3485 of 3571

love the boots!

post #3486 of 3571

To say I have the best wife in the world is an understatement. Here is what she got me for Christmas(in addition to the early Christmas presents she got me):

Rock & Republic Floyd in Unparallel, 7 For All Mankind Slimmy in Chester Row, True Religion Logan Cords (a barneys exclusive), and my new fav pair Diesel Safado 8y3 -- These Diesel's are amazing!

DSCN1631.JPGDSCN1632.JPGDSCN1633.JPG

DSCN1636.JPGDSCN1637.JPG

DSCN1634.JPG

DSCN1638.JPGDSCN1639.JPG

post #3487 of 3571

My wife's birthday was today so I here was her main gift: Diesel Cuddy 8TN - These are sold out everywhere. I love these. I got her some stuff from J. Crew & Guess as well but I wont bore you with that.

DSCN1675.JPGDSCN1676.JPG

post #3488 of 3571

I got my first pair of Frye's today:

DSCN1704.JPG

post #3489 of 3571

True Religion Billy Black Jack Super QT in size 28

Havent got these hemmed yet so they dont look quite right yet

DSCN1723.JPGDSCN1722.JPG

post #3490 of 3571

lastpurchases1.jpg

post #3491 of 3571

Ezi all, finally its DSF here (Dubai shopping festival) & we get to pay what it retails in the UK, otherwise prices are 20-30% higher, probably thats all i hate about Dubai... nothing else.

 

so this is what i have bought in last three days...

 

Diesel Thanaz (8c3) two pics... second one is HDR

2* Diesel tees

Diesel scarf ... fokin love it !!

Zara trainers

and finally 2*tailored fit shirts 

 

bought two more Diesel jeans but didnt get chance to pick them from alteration.

 

what tou guys think of 8c3... i guess its not available in US???

 

 

Thanaz 8c3.jpg

Thanaz8c3-HDR.jpg

IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0616.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

post #3492 of 3571

Just bought a Android Tablet ZTE V9 , not received yet.

post #3493 of 3571

2004 Diesel HOOCK-STRIP MA118. Brand new with tags :).

 

 

photo1.jpg

 

photo2.jpg

post #3494 of 3571

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfan92 View Post

I bought a pair of Diesel Zathan 8B2 stretch jeans from yoox, they fit amazing, i little long but still amazing


Nice :). One of my favourite Zathan washes. They look nice and I love the stretch .

post #3495 of 3571
Quote:
Originally Posted by B44D 4RS3 View Post

Ezi all, finally its DSF here (Dubai shopping festival) & we get to pay what it retails in the UK, otherwise prices are 20-30% higher, probably thats all i hate about Dubai... nothing else.

 

so this is what i have bought in last three days...

 

Diesel Thanaz (8c3) two pics... second one is HDR

2* Diesel tees

Diesel scarf ... fokin love it !!

Zara trainers

and finally 2*tailored fit shirts 

 

bought two more Diesel jeans but didnt get chance to pick them from alteration.

 

what tou guys think of 8c3... i guess its not available in US???

 

 

IMG_0616.jpg


Nice Tee

post #3496 of 3571

Just got new Fifthrequisite Jeans for a while

Love them so much :)

Fifth_Requisite_Jeans_Denim_Creative_Packaging.jpg

Creative box set with sanding glove 

FifthRequisite_Jeans_Giselle_Fit_Pic_Raw_Denim.jpg

Giselle Skinny Fit - Grass Green Indigo Denim

Fifth_Requisite_Jeans_Denim_Leather_Patch_Orichalcum_Button.jpg

Leather patch and gold button

 

post #3497 of 3571
Just 2 more pairs of AE jeans off EBay...
post #3498 of 3571
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariak View Post

Just got new Fifthrequisite Jeans for a while

Love them so much :)

Fifth_Requisite_Jeans_Denim_Creative_Packaging.jpg

Creative box set with sanding glove 

FifthRequisite_Jeans_Giselle_Fit_Pic_Raw_Denim.jpg

Giselle Skinny Fit - Grass Green Indigo Denim

Fifth_Requisite_Jeans_Denim_Leather_Patch_Orichalcum_Button.jpg

Leather patch and gold button

 


Love the fit and the package

Anyway, where did u get that?

post #3499 of 3571
Quote:
Originally Posted by homojeaniens View Post

Love the fit and the package

Anyway, where did u get that?

Thx, I bought from their website fifthrequisite.com directly :)

 

post #3500 of 3571

Bought today, cant wait to get them...

 

image1xxl.jpg

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Chat
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › What did you buy today? (with PICS)