Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel
- What are Your Favorite Designer Jeans? Last post on 6/29/13 at 11:55am in More Womens Jeans
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 9/29/15 at 11:54pm in Chat
- Check out Denimblog's Holiday 2011 Gift Guide! Last post on 12/16/11 at 6:34pm in Chat
- ugliest pair of diesels ever?!? Last post on 10/9/13 at 6:20am in Diesel
How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
Last edited: 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsLast edited: 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderLast edited: 6/4/10
- Sizing GuideLast edited: 8/24/10
Related Blog Posts
Published on 8/10/14 by Denim Blog
DIY How To Make The Perfect Cut Offs
Published on 7/28/14 by Denim Blog
Denim DIY: Bow Hair Clips
Published on 12/3/12 by Denim Blog
Top 5 Distressed Denim DIY YouTube Tutorials
Published on 10/30/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Avelon Men's Spring 2013
Published on 10/14/12 by Denim Blog
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
What did you buy today? (with PICS) - Page 139post #3452 of 357111/2/10 at 2:43pmpost #3453 of 357111/12/10 at 2:30pmpost #3454 of 357111/13/10 at 1:41pm
Ok so I got 2 pair of jeans today. I got Rock & Republic Vaughn in Legacy Blue(they fit almost like Colburgs). I love these! They have really cool distressing. I also got the coolest pair of 7 For All Mankinds I have ever seen. They are Slimmy's and they are very different. The denim is very soft and the stitching is different(not just on the pockets).post #3455 of 357111/15/10 at 3:42pmpost #3456 of 357111/19/10 at 1:03am
I've been waiting on these to come in from Bloomingdales.com and they're here! Absolutely the best looking pair of TR I've ever seen. I love these. The only problem is they were sold out of my seize so I had to size up ;( So I will wear a belt until I gain a few pounds. I'm 25 so its bound to happen eventually.post #3457 of 357111/19/10 at 3:45ampost #3458 of 357111/19/10 at 7:55amQuote:
I know that is the ugly truth. I am definitely a fitted jean kind of guy.Colburgs & Vaughns are my kind of fit. I'm hoping maybe someone will be able to trade sizes with me or something. These things sold out fast. I am going to post a thread to see if someone has these in a 29 or 28 and needs a 30. Do you think Bloomingdales will get more stock in? Or would they possibly have them in store in a different size than online?post #3459 of 357111/19/10 at 11:44pm
Ok so I got the best deal ever. I got these Rock & Republic Floyd Oxycontins (first generation) online for $66 shipped. They cost $86 originally but the seller noticed a small (not noticeable when worn) hole in the crotch area. So when they realized this they refunded me $20. I got the jeans today and the whole is not at all noticeable. I also reinforced the whole crotch area underneath with denim patches. This will keep these from having anymore rips from wear(sice oxycontins are notorious for this). Anyways here is the fit pics. They fit ALOT more to my taste than the TR Billy QT's I posted.post #3460 of 357111/21/10 at 11:40pm
So I got some new R&R at Macy's today. They are Henlee in Descend Slope. They look VERY similiar to the Vaughn in Aftermath Focus that I posted a week ago. You may not be able to notice the difference in the pics but these are a lighter blue (the Vaughns are almost black) and of course they're bootcut. They are beautiful jeans. I got these in a 29 because I like bootcuts to be very tight(thats why im struggling over those new TR I got in a 30). Anyways here is the pics:post #3461 of 357111/24/10 at 10:59pm
I went to Hard Rock Biloxi this week to their boutique (Taunt) and they gave me a 20% discount for being a disabled vet! So I had to take advantage. I got these True Religions. I think they are great. I love the wash. Im not a fan of light washes normally but this seemed to have the perfect tint to it.post #3462 of 357111/26/10 at 5:55pm
Today was black friday! I hit up Macy's and Saks Fifth Ave. They both had really good sales. I got the diesel zatiny's from Macys. I got the R&R Colburg Indisputable Struggle, R&R Floyd Backfire Blue, And these R&R Vaughns( I cant think of the wash name off hand but it is really clean and crispy looking). Oh yeah I also got some R&R Stoneys.post #3463 of 357111/27/10 at 11:25pmpost #3464 of 357111/27/10 at 11:38pmpost #3465 of 357111/29/10 at 7:23pmpost #3466 of 357112/3/10 at 3:37pm
Well I got in my 2nd pair of Diesels today! They are zatiny. I forget the wash, They are from bloomindales. I cant really capture how good these jeans look in the photo so its kind of frustrating, but the second photo is the closest to the real colorpost #3467 of 357112/6/10 at 8:09am
^^Wow!! You have been shopping like mad! Love the new RRs, and the wash on the Diesels!
Can't wait for my two new pairs of 7FAM come next week :o) It's hard to get them here in CH (unless you want to pay out the nose) so I get all excited when I find some in my size!!!
I am loving my RRs which I got last week, but you're right, they did stretch out a lot, will have to size down for the next pair!.post #3468 of 357112/6/10 at 8:10am
LOVE these! Hot!
Quote:Originally Posted by itsinmyjeans
So I got some new R&R at Macy's today. They are Henlee in Descend Slope. They look VERY similiar to the Vaughn in Aftermath Focus that I posted a week ago. You may not be able to notice the difference in the pics but these are a lighter blue (the Vaughns are almost black) and of course they're bootcut. They are beautiful jeans. I got these in a 29 because I like bootcuts to be very tight(thats why im struggling over those new TR I got in a 30). Anyways here is the pics:post #3469 of 357112/6/10 at 9:35am
Thank you! Do you have a camera? I want to see some pics. Which 7FAM's do you have coming?
 Where is CH? you said you have to pay out the nose to get things there. is it Canada? ---and hurry and get a camera!!! There arent enough people posting pics of their stuff around here!post #3470 of 357112/7/10 at 4:28am
I will try to upload pics from my BB later ;) CH is Switzerland. Everything American is über expensive over here!!! I got the straight legs in NYD and bootcut in Daring cleo. Have to get them hemmed but I love the washes on both of them. They came today!post #3471 of 357112/7/10 at 6:27am
I think New York Dark is one of the best 7 fam washes. Cant wait to see pics. Its hard for me to imagine things being so expensive that would suck! Have you tried getting onto ebay and buying there. You would pay American discount prices plus a little more for shipping costs. How much does a pair of TR or RR cost over there? If its more than $250 than you can get the it cheaper on ebay, right?post #3472 of 357112/10/10 at 2:06am
My wife and I recently bought ourselves our early Christmas gifts. I got her the TR Super QT's like I want. She bought me these Rock & Republic Mischievous Twist Henlees- Not normally a fan of light washes buy RR really did good with this one: The photo of the back is more true to color: I tried to change the color on the pic but I couldnt get it closepost #3473 of 357112/10/10 at 2:38pm
I got the second part of my Christmas gift in the mail today. Here is a fit pic. They are True Religion Chocolate Rainbows (Bobby)
and then I found this reindeer sitting in my living room, too:post #3474 of 357112/22/10 at 3:28ampost #3475 of 357112/25/10 at 3:34am
- How To Remove Glue Stains
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 3 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Tepphar 833Y question: how does it compare to other tepphars in... 5 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › DIESEL jeans VINTAGE mod. SAFADO 804K W31/L.34 (NEW WITH TAGS) 12 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › DIESEL jeans VINTAGE mod. TIMMEN 8AT W31/L34- used - 12 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › DIESEL jeans VINTAGE mod. SAFADO 886P W33/L32 - USED - 12 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 1 day, 15 hours ago
- › THAVAR 802K pics 1 day, 16 hours ago
- › BNWOT Tepphar 838V 29/32 - this wash run larger than usual on 1... 2 days, 7 hours ago
- › Brand New with tags Diesel Jeans KROOLEY 801N W32 L32 2 days, 19 hours ago
- › Brand New with tags Diesel Jeans NEW-TEPPHAR-NE 600V size 32 2 days, 19 hours ago
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › Christian Louboutin since of you I am no...
- › greatest models of Louboutin Shoes is known
- › increasing output on the Fitflop Sale muscles...
- › Elasticity boots are the perfect Fitflop Sandals
- › Prom Dress Shopping For Juniors
- › Fitflops have to consider while acquiring any...
- › nike free 5.0 betydeligt tiltrækning
- › parajumpers sale distinct about mens
- › fitflops shoes wholesome
- › billige nike free komfort i modsætning