nope, hafta click on it
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel Jeans
- What are Your Favorite Designer Jeans? Last post on 9/8/12 at 10:49am in More Womens Jeans
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 4/23/13 at 6:28pm in Chat
- Check out Denimblog's Holiday 2011 Gift Guide! Last post on 12/16/11 at 6:34pm in Chat
- ugliest pair of diesels ever?!? Last post on 5/11/13 at 7:24am in Diesel Jeans
Best Jeans For Your Body Type
Edited on 8/26/10
- How To Keep Your Denim From FadingEdited on 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsEdited on 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderEdited on 6/4/10
- Sizing GuideEdited on 8/24/10
Related Blog Posts
Denim DIY: Bow Hair Clips
Published on 12/3/12 by Denim Blog
Top 5 Distressed Denim DIY YouTube Tutorials
Published on 10/30/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Avelon Men's Spring 2013
Published on 10/14/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Avelon Women's Spring 2013
Published on 10/13/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Joe's Jeans Women's Fall 2012
Published on 10/9/12 by Denim Blog
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel jogg jeans are not exactly what Diesel tries to sell them as. Diesel tries to sell them as sweat pants that look like denim. The fact is they are denim that are soft like sweatpants....
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What did you buy today? (with PICS) - Page 136post #3376 of 35596/2/10 at 8:23pmpost #3377 of 35596/2/10 at 8:25pmpost #3378 of 35596/2/10 at 8:27pmpost #3379 of 35596/2/10 at 8:37pmQuote:
did you cop the medium from proteus? if so, it's gonna be huge in the chest. like an xl.post #3380 of 35596/2/10 at 9:05pm
I did. WTF? Small is too small and Medium is too big is there an Extra Medium? I didn't want to take the risk of it being too small. I know you said it was cut awkward as fuck but damn.post #3381 of 35596/2/10 at 9:07pmpost #3382 of 35596/2/10 at 9:22pm
small was only small in the shoulders, but chest was like a large. but it does taper down. the medium measurements i listed were only from seam to seam, not from the farthest ends. it was probably more like 24". and yea, you recent weight loss is not going to help lol.post #3383 of 35596/2/10 at 9:52pm
Actually, I think its fine. RO stuff is meant to be big in chest and slimmer in the waist. I still have huge pecs so I think it'll work out fine.
Plus I am only losing fat not muscle and I plan on putting on more lean muscle, mostly in the shoulders, chest and back, so I think I'll be okay.
Jeez DK, I almost lost it for a second there.post #3384 of 35596/2/10 at 11:56pmpost #3385 of 35596/3/10 at 12:36ampost #3386 of 35596/3/10 at 2:50pmpost #3387 of 35596/3/10 at 2:50pmpost #3388 of 35596/3/10 at 4:37pmpost #3389 of 35596/3/10 at 8:06pmpost #3390 of 35596/3/10 at 8:37pmpost #3391 of 35596/3/10 at 8:51pmpost #3392 of 35596/3/10 at 9:07pmpost #3393 of 35596/4/10 at 11:06ampost #3394 of 35596/4/10 at 11:13ampost #3395 of 35596/4/10 at 11:46ampost #3396 of 35596/4/10 at 9:52pm
Damn you, DK. That is the one BoO color that I really want and can't find. I missed a couple in my size FS a long time ago and I haven't seen one since. Too bad you're not my size or else I'd pick it up off you if it didn't fit properly. How much did you get it for?
Beware how short the sides will probably be on you. People that aren't my height find that BoO is typically perfect in length in terms of front/back flaps, but the sides are so short that they show skin... which is even worse when you sit or bend or lift your arms. Depending on your proportions (long/short/regular torso?), you may or may not experience this problem. More than likely though, since you are so tall and wear a S.post #3397 of 35596/5/10 at 3:12ampost #3398 of 35596/11/10 at 2:35ampost #3399 of 35596/16/10 at 12:11am
- How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
- › Common Projects Tournament High Black Leather Sneaker, size 42 3 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL: Dior Homme Denim Thread 14 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 36 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2013 FW13 52 minutes ago
- › Vinegar wash more than one pair of jeans at a time? 52 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Real Lacoste vs Fake Lacoste 6 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Mint Diesel Safado 804K Size 30x30 7 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › MINT DIESEL NEW FANKER 801B Size 32x30 7 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Any Armani Jeans experts out there who could authenticate these... 8 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by jeanetic
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by shannone
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Singer22 Spring Look Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Rules and Regulations for Ladies Lounge Contest by Dave
- › Blogroll and Link Exchange by Dave
- › Jeans and Fashion Questions by Lorna
- › facebook-connect-frequently-asked-questions by Dave
- › The 12 Womens Body Types And Jeans That Will... by shopaholism
- › Denim by Munich
- › Followers And Following by DBLurker