nope, hafta click on it
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel
- What are Your Favorite Designer Jeans? Last post on 6/29/13 at 11:55am in More Womens Jeans
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 9/29/15 at 11:54pm in Chat
- Check out Denimblog's Holiday 2011 Gift Guide! Last post on 12/16/11 at 6:34pm in Chat
- ugliest pair of diesels ever?!? Last post on 10/9/13 at 6:20am in Diesel
How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
Last edited: 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsLast edited: 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderLast edited: 6/4/10
- Sizing GuideLast edited: 8/24/10
Related Blog Posts
Published on 8/10/14 by Denim Blog
DIY How To Make The Perfect Cut Offs
Published on 7/28/14 by Denim Blog
Denim DIY: Bow Hair Clips
Published on 12/3/12 by Denim Blog
Top 5 Distressed Denim DIY YouTube Tutorials
Published on 10/30/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Avelon Men's Spring 2013
Published on 10/14/12 by Denim Blog
These days, it's hard to find a shoe you can tool around in that isn't going to leave you feeling like you stepped in quicksand after an hour. I wanted these when they were released back in 2011,...
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
What did you buy today? (with PICS) - Page 136post #3376 of 35716/2/10 at 8:23pmpost #3377 of 35716/2/10 at 8:25pmpost #3378 of 35716/2/10 at 8:27pmpost #3379 of 35716/2/10 at 8:37pmQuote:
did you cop the medium from proteus? if so, it's gonna be huge in the chest. like an xl.post #3380 of 35716/2/10 at 9:05pm
I did. WTF? Small is too small and Medium is too big is there an Extra Medium? I didn't want to take the risk of it being too small. I know you said it was cut awkward as fuck but damn.post #3381 of 35716/2/10 at 9:07pmpost #3382 of 35716/2/10 at 9:22pm
small was only small in the shoulders, but chest was like a large. but it does taper down. the medium measurements i listed were only from seam to seam, not from the farthest ends. it was probably more like 24". and yea, you recent weight loss is not going to help lol.post #3383 of 35716/2/10 at 9:52pm
Actually, I think its fine. RO stuff is meant to be big in chest and slimmer in the waist. I still have huge pecs so I think it'll work out fine.
Plus I am only losing fat not muscle and I plan on putting on more lean muscle, mostly in the shoulders, chest and back, so I think I'll be okay.
Jeez DK, I almost lost it for a second there.post #3384 of 35716/2/10 at 11:56pmpost #3385 of 35716/3/10 at 12:36ampost #3386 of 35716/3/10 at 2:50pmpost #3387 of 35716/3/10 at 2:50pmpost #3388 of 35716/3/10 at 4:37pmpost #3389 of 35716/3/10 at 8:06pmpost #3390 of 35716/3/10 at 8:37pmpost #3391 of 35716/3/10 at 8:51pmpost #3392 of 35716/3/10 at 9:07pmpost #3393 of 35716/4/10 at 11:06ampost #3394 of 35716/4/10 at 11:13ampost #3395 of 35716/4/10 at 11:46ampost #3396 of 35716/4/10 at 9:52pm
Damn you, DK. That is the one BoO color that I really want and can't find. I missed a couple in my size FS a long time ago and I haven't seen one since. Too bad you're not my size or else I'd pick it up off you if it didn't fit properly. How much did you get it for?
Beware how short the sides will probably be on you. People that aren't my height find that BoO is typically perfect in length in terms of front/back flaps, but the sides are so short that they show skin... which is even worse when you sit or bend or lift your arms. Depending on your proportions (long/short/regular torso?), you may or may not experience this problem. More than likely though, since you are so tall and wear a S.post #3397 of 35716/5/10 at 3:12ampost #3398 of 35716/11/10 at 2:35ampost #3399 of 35716/16/10 at 12:11am
- How To Remove Glue Stains
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2016 10 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › Official Saint Laurent Paris Thread 23 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › NEW STYLE ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA TROEFEO SILK SPORT COAT JACKET 48... 1 day, 5 hours ago
- › GIORGIO ARMANI PEAK LAPEL 2 BUTTON SLIM TRIM FIT SUIT 36 REGULAR... 1 day, 5 hours ago
- › ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA FIT ROM WOOL SILK TUXEDO SPORT COAT JACKET 42... 1 day, 5 hours ago
- › NEW STYLE ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA CITY SLIM TRIM FIT PEAK LAPEL SUIT 44... 1 day, 5 hours ago
- › RALPH LAUREN PURPLE LABEL DOUBLE BREASTED BLACK SUIT SIZE 42... 1 day, 5 hours ago
- › VINTAGE RALPH LAUREN POLO RL2000 BEAR SKI PARKA STADIUM JACKET 1992... 1 day, 5 hours ago
- › MEN'S ALLSAINTS ALL SAINTS BLACK LEATHER DISTRESSED LINDAMAN JACKET... 1 day, 5 hours ago
- › NEW STYLE MEN'S PRADA 100% CAMEL HAIR PEAK LAPEL COAT SIZE 40... 1 day, 5 hours ago
- › Affliction Famor in White Canvas by Octoman
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Der größte Unterschied zwischen...
- › Start eines neuen Servers S6 am 18.12.2015 um...
- › News: Bleach Saga Online Event...
- › Fight with Ichigo in Bleach Online
- › Discount code for Nike sneakers
- › fitflops get in touch
- › nike free run tilbud mellem barfodet
- › Flying with parajumpers long bear
- › fitflops sale complement effectively
- › nike free run dame funktionalitet og holdbarhed