nope, hafta click on it
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel Jeans
- What are Your Favorite Designer Jeans? Last post on 6/29/13 at 11:55am in More Womens Jeans
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 11/25/13 at 10:18am in Chat
- Check out Denimblog's Holiday 2011 Gift Guide! Last post on 12/16/11 at 6:34pm in Chat
- ugliest pair of diesels ever?!? Last post on 10/9/13 at 6:20am in Diesel Jeans
How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
Last edited: 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsLast edited: 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderLast edited: 6/4/10
- Sizing GuideLast edited: 8/24/10
Related Blog Posts
Denim DIY: Bow Hair Clips
Published on 12/3/12 by Denim Blog
Top 5 Distressed Denim DIY YouTube Tutorials
Published on 10/30/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Avelon Men's Spring 2013
Published on 10/14/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Avelon Women's Spring 2013
Published on 10/13/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Joe's Jeans Women's Fall 2012
Published on 10/9/12 by Denim Blog
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What did you buy today? (with PICS) - Page 136post #3376 of 35716/2/10 at 8:23pmpost #3377 of 35716/2/10 at 8:25pmpost #3378 of 35716/2/10 at 8:27pmpost #3379 of 35716/2/10 at 8:37pmQuote:
did you cop the medium from proteus? if so, it's gonna be huge in the chest. like an xl.post #3380 of 35716/2/10 at 9:05pm
I did. WTF? Small is too small and Medium is too big is there an Extra Medium? I didn't want to take the risk of it being too small. I know you said it was cut awkward as fuck but damn.post #3381 of 35716/2/10 at 9:07pmpost #3382 of 35716/2/10 at 9:22pm
small was only small in the shoulders, but chest was like a large. but it does taper down. the medium measurements i listed were only from seam to seam, not from the farthest ends. it was probably more like 24". and yea, you recent weight loss is not going to help lol.post #3383 of 35716/2/10 at 9:52pm
Actually, I think its fine. RO stuff is meant to be big in chest and slimmer in the waist. I still have huge pecs so I think it'll work out fine.
Plus I am only losing fat not muscle and I plan on putting on more lean muscle, mostly in the shoulders, chest and back, so I think I'll be okay.
Jeez DK, I almost lost it for a second there.post #3384 of 35716/2/10 at 11:56pmpost #3385 of 35716/3/10 at 12:36ampost #3386 of 35716/3/10 at 2:50pmpost #3387 of 35716/3/10 at 2:50pmpost #3388 of 35716/3/10 at 4:37pmpost #3389 of 35716/3/10 at 8:06pmpost #3390 of 35716/3/10 at 8:37pmpost #3391 of 35716/3/10 at 8:51pmpost #3392 of 35716/3/10 at 9:07pmpost #3393 of 35716/4/10 at 11:06ampost #3394 of 35716/4/10 at 11:13ampost #3395 of 35716/4/10 at 11:46ampost #3396 of 35716/4/10 at 9:52pm
Damn you, DK. That is the one BoO color that I really want and can't find. I missed a couple in my size FS a long time ago and I haven't seen one since. Too bad you're not my size or else I'd pick it up off you if it didn't fit properly. How much did you get it for?
Beware how short the sides will probably be on you. People that aren't my height find that BoO is typically perfect in length in terms of front/back flaps, but the sides are so short that they show skin... which is even worse when you sit or bend or lift your arms. Depending on your proportions (long/short/regular torso?), you may or may not experience this problem. More than likely though, since you are so tall and wear a S.post #3397 of 35716/5/10 at 3:12ampost #3398 of 35716/11/10 at 2:35ampost #3399 of 35716/16/10 at 12:11am
- How To Remove Glue Stains
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2014 SS14 23 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 44 minutes ago
- › DIESEL winter jacket mod. WANTON col.900 black (NEW WITH TAGS) 5 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › DIESEL winter jacket mod. WANTON col.81E blue (NEW WITH TAGS) 5 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › DIESEL jeans mod. SHIONER 817H L.32 (NEW WITH TAGS) 6 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › New Member from Sunny Florida! 6 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › jogg jeans DIESEL mod. KROOLEY-NE wash 600V (new with tags) 6 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › HUGE DIESEL SALE ON OVER 5000 JEANS!! EBAYER DIESEL_JEANS_1978 6 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › NEW ARRIVAL OF AW13 JEANS AND WE ARE OFFERING SPECIAL PRICES TO... 6 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › SALE 8 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › What Are Different Ways To Make Your Lips Fuller by rubyJacksonn
- › How to Beat the Heat with Summer Sandals by milliener
- › Galatea Maxi Dress by anthinfrank
- › Mesa Dress by anthinfrank
- › Norvel Dress by anthinfrank
- › Pleated and lace, this year is definitely... by billedwarder
- › How to Find Simple Destination Wedding Dress by billedwarder
- › The 3 Point Guide to Buying the Best Wallet by Jennifer
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by Jennifer
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw