or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Great Finds on Ebay - Page 15

post #351 of 9277
post #352 of 9277
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewaaron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interficium

Damn, those things are sweet, too bad I saw this post too late to bid
well if for some reason i choose not to hang on to them, i'll let you know. sound good?!
lol, alght man.
post #353 of 9277
http://honestforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=3754

Diesel SIZE S shirt for sale, Zathan 674 in 31 x 30 (yep im serious), etc,
=P
post #354 of 9277
post #355 of 9277
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsetter
Jet,

Check his other items. Those are probably fake

Also guy's feedback is ZERO
post #356 of 9277
yea you're right his other jeans appear to be fake. maybe he's just selling all of his diesel regardless if they're real or fake cos those 80R's definitely look authentic to me if in fact those pictures are of the actual item.
post #357 of 9277
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Wow, 2004 style diesel zathan 772 in size 31 X 32
post #358 of 9277
blm14: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2636 878&rd=1

Did this kid just purchase a pair of fake jeans??
post #359 of 9277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eduardox86
blm14: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2636 878&rd=1

Did this kid just purchase a pair of fake jeans??
those are real...older model "RAVI".
post #360 of 9277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eduardox86
blm14: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2636 878&rd=1

Did this kid just purchase a pair of fake jeans??
Those look real to me. I think there have been fake ravis but those do look ok.
post #361 of 9277
colard 28x30 (not sure of wash, but i love this cut... wish it were a 30):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:SS:US:1
post #362 of 9277
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_strangelove
colard 28x30 (not sure of wash, but i love this cut... wish it were a 30):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:SS:US:1
641...
I have those^^
Need 118 corduroys really bad
post #363 of 9277
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3974239340

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are some jeans

All those 30x30 should take advantage of them as well and its a fellow forum member as well
post #364 of 9277
RARE ZAF 796 SIZE 29x30!
i have this exact size and i believe some forum members
were trying to track this down.
hurry!
post #365 of 9277
yooo !!! I found clerby 82L in 28x32 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! unfortunately its not on ebay but i could bid on your behalf if anyone wants them.

http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d54016005

these are unworn but have been hemmed. the inseam is like 1/4 inches shorter than 32" but cant be sure as its not in my hands (yet). postage will be $20~30 to have the seller ship the pair to me then i get them out to the US. price differes if you want it to be insured or not, as well as where its shipped to.

anyone interested contact me and i will be more than happy to help you out
post #366 of 9277
btw its about $48 as of now (100円=$1.05) and ends in a little less than 3days from the time this post is made...
post #367 of 9277
Quote:
Originally Posted by hajichan13
yooo !!! I found clerby 82L in 28x32 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! unfortunately its not on ebay but i could bid on your behalf if anyone wants them.

http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d54016005

these are unworn but have been hemmed. the inseam is like 1/4 inches shorter than 32" but cant be sure as its not in my hands (yet). postage will be $20~30 to have the seller ship the pair to me then i get them out to the US. price differes if you want it to be insured or not, as well as where its shipped to.

anyone interested contact me and i will be more than happy to help you out
someone on here once suggested that i go down to a 26 in these since i'm a 27 in zathan. otherwise i'd be all about having you get them for me.
post #368 of 9277
i wonder how those clerby's would fit me if im a 30 in zathan (occasionally a 29) and a 29 in zaf. any thoughts? my usual size is technically a 30 though.
post #369 of 9277
how exactly do the clerby's fit anyway, compared to maybe zathans or xrotucks?
post #370 of 9277
Quote:
Originally Posted by shagnscoob
how exactly do the clerby's fit anyway, compared to maybe zathans or xrotucks?
It varies a lot on the wash. My clerby 87R are like PERFECT and not stretchy in 36x34 but my clerby 82L 36x32 are now like 2 inches too loose after wearing them a couple of times.
post #371 of 9277
anyone know how much elastane is in clerby 82L? that can usually be a good indicator to determine the level of stretchiness (still trying to figure out if those 28's will fit me).
post #372 of 9277
it all depends on how you will want to wear them, but i have had a chance to try the clerby 82Ls a couple of times (sold them here actually..) and they run true to size. these stretch so going down a size may not be too much problem, but two down...i dont know going up is really your preference, though a clerk told me size up with a slim top these will create a great line in shape of an 'A'. common style back in the 70's or something..
post #373 of 9277
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsetter
anyone know how much elastane is in clerby 82L? that can usually be a good indicator to determine the level of stretchiness (still trying to figure out if those 28's will fit me).
2%. and 98 cotton from my memory
post #374 of 9277
Quote:
Originally Posted by shagnscoob
how exactly do the clerby's fit anyway, compared to maybe zathans or xrotucks?
My take on that would be maybe like a ZAF in the ass and bawlz and Zathan thighs with XRotuck flare.......


And jetsetter.....I think you will be fine cause as BLM says, they stretch quite a bit and they will form to you if they are too tight.....
post #375 of 9277
awesome g-star flare jeans
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...4191 848&rd=1

these are the same style that i won awhile back and are currently en route to my house.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans