or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Great Finds on Ebay - Page 8

post #176 of 9346
thanks bro, the diesel zink is a low rise small pocketed boot cut
post #177 of 9346
Quote:
Originally Posted by chhs
thanks bro, the diesel zink is a low rise small pocketed boot cut
would buy those but the wash seems WAY too faded
post #178 of 9346

diesel shirt

http://images9.fotki.com/v164/photos...DR_3183-vi.jpg

diesel corduroy jacket

girbaud shirt

levi silvertab jeans (looking for diesel
post #179 of 9346
post #180 of 9346
^^^ Not even one 29 or 30
post #181 of 9346
I'm selling my Backler if U guys are interested~
29 x 32...
Bit large on my waist

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

+ if you can find these in 28 x 34 (if not 32) please let me know
post #182 of 9346
post #183 of 9346
Here's one for the skinny guys

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0829 046&rd=1

Zathan 80P 27x30

They look really cool.
post #184 of 9346
Quote:
Originally Posted by trem0lo
Here's one for the skinny guys

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0829 046&rd=1

Zathan 80P 27x30

They look really cool.
i sold my pair of those in a 28 a few weeks ago. those pictures are absolutely atrocious.
post #185 of 9346
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0648 599&rd=1

Zathan 83L in 30 x 30.
Not much time left
post #186 of 9346
post #187 of 9346
post #188 of 9346
just found a couple reslims that aren't long enough for me:

30/30 reslims:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0888 030&rd=1

30/32 reslims:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0886 215&rd=1

i am wearing my pair of the second auction right now and love them... he says he's only worn them once, but they've obviously been washed a few times though
post #189 of 9346
post #190 of 9346
Xrotuck 28x30. I dont think they're 796 as he said, but I'm pretty sure they're legit - I've seen people wearing them in NYC and they looked quite real. I wonder if maybe these are an earlier less-streaky incarnation... At any rate, they're dope, I wish they were my size:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...1023 047&rd=1

Also ZAF 796 31x30:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...1027 116&rd=1
post #191 of 9346
Kuopio 881 in W32 @ ebay Germany

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

claims they are rare (??) & ships to Germany only - if someone really wants them, pm me and we'll figure something out..

his stuff is legit; I bought a Zathan 796 from him some months ago & it's my the nicest jeans I've ever seen
post #192 of 9346
dieselXhange has started selling zathan 708's.
here's one of em: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WD1V
post #193 of 9346
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsetter
dieselXhange has started selling zathan 708's.
here's one of em: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WD1V
!! wish he had them in 32 inseam...
post #194 of 9346
The posts here are getting more and more interesting.... Keep em coming.
post #195 of 9346
post #196 of 9346
Quote:
Originally Posted by blm14
Xrotuck 28x30. I dont think they're 796 as he said, but I'm pretty sure they're legit - I've seen people wearing them in NYC and they looked quite real. I wonder if maybe these are an earlier less-streaky incarnation... At any rate, they're dope, I wish they were my size:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...1023 047&rd=1
could this be the 796 after its been washed?
post #197 of 9346
post #198 of 9346
post #199 of 9346
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsetter
They look just like a pair of Rabox 713 that I had for 2 years.
Probably washed them 100+ times~
post #200 of 9346
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimjim
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsetter
They look just like a pair of Rabox 713 that I had for 2 years.
Probably washed them 100+ times~
Kratt T60 or T80, same wash that I saw backlers in. They're pretty rare!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans