or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › Confession Tuesday
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Confession Tuesday - Page 80

post #1976 of 1997
if you tell youll lose the "naughty" aspect and she'll go after someone else so make sure you use up the pussy first
post #1977 of 1997
^^^inclined to agree. It's totally possible.
post #1978 of 1997
Quote:
Originally Posted by ross View Post
'Cause we kept it a secret?
Well, obviously, but I imagine that would be a tough secret to keep.

A similar situation happened in my circle of friends awhile back. They thought they were keeping it a secret but everyone knew. That's all I meant.
post #1979 of 1997
Idk, if its a friends ex, they're exes for a reason imo. If your friend didn't wish to be in a relationship with her anymore, there should be no problem with you hittin it now. Imo. I never got that, idc at least, lol.
post #1980 of 1997
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoeclipse View Post
Idk, if its a friends ex, they're exes for a reason imo. If your friend didn't wish to be in a relationship with her anymore, there should be no problem with you hittin it now. Imo. I never got that, idc at least, lol.
That's how I feel, and I've never discouraged anyone from pursuing my exes. Not everyone thinks that way, however...
post #1981 of 1997
Personally, I would beat the shit out of a friend who banged one of my exes and was stupid enough to tell me about it.

But I'm just a caveman so you're probably safe from an ass beating. I don't know how much drama you're in for, probably a lot.
post #1982 of 1997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egotist View Post
Personally, I would beat the shit out of a friend who banged one of my exes and was stupid enough to tell me about it.
Why would you do that? I am not leading you here; I want to know what about it would upset you so much that you'd blow your stack at him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by egotist
But I'm just a caveman so you're probably safe from an ass beating. I don't know how much drama you're in for, probably a lot.
I think there will be more drama from friends who are not directly involved. I think he will actually be the least of my worries. He and I have not been on speaking terms for a while, for something totally unrelated to this. I'm less concerned about him than I am about the overall social group...I'm preparing to lose 3-5 friends over this.
post #1983 of 1997
^Well if you already hate the dude, banging his ex is a good way to get back at him, second only to banging his currenty gf or maybe his sister/mom

Oh and I'd never date a friends ex, it's one thing if it's just a girl he hooked up with, but if it's someone he dated seriously and had feelings for it's off limits. If for some reason I thought I was soulmates with some girl like that, I'd go talk to my bud about first and explain what was happening.
post #1984 of 1997
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoose View Post
^Well if you already hate the dude, banging his ex is a good way to get back at him, second only to banging his currenty gf or maybe his sister/mom
I don't really hate anyone, at least not anyone I know. It's not about getting back at him; it's about an irresistible pull between her and I.

Quote:
Oh and I'd never date a friends ex, it's one thing if it's just a girl he hooked up with, but if it's someone he dated seriously and had feelings for it's off limits. If for some reason I thought I was soulmates with some girl like that, I'd go talk to my bud about first and explain what was happening.
I would have done that, but he burned our friendship because he didn't want to pay me back the $$ he owed me. So as far as I am concerned he lost the right to get the "heads-up."
post #1985 of 1997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egotist View Post
Personally, I would beat the shit out of a friend who banged one of my exes and was stupid enough to tell me about it.

But I'm just a caveman so you're probably safe from an ass beating. I don't know how much drama you're in for, probably a lot.
Ego your such a brute!!! ( in a good way)

It's an ex girlfriend. If she's really meant a lot to you I guess I can see your point but I would never get into a fist fight over a woman unless she was my wife or my Mom...don't talk about my moms yo! I also wouldn't dip into any of my boys stash at least not "today" maybe 10 years ago, that kind of drama is for the WB.

How long were they together? And if it comes to it do you think you can take him? If not I can
post #1986 of 1997
Fair enough, well if any of your friends give you shit, just say "Guy A is a douche, I would have preferred to talk to him about it face to face, but he won't talk to me, and I'm not about to put my life and feelings on hold until he smartens up, so I'm just doing what makes me happy."

In my frat, one guy started dating a guys ex, awhile after they broke up, but the first guy had dated her for two years. Long story short, first guy was hurt, second guy was defensive, caused drama and she ended up cheating on the second guy one drunken night with the first guy. . . so yeah didn't work out so well
post #1987 of 1997
I've been falling asleep everyday this week listening to the replay of btls on howard 101.
post #1988 of 1997
^ I prefer howard to the btls show, I am soo over hearing about "hootie" every week
post #1989 of 1997
HEY NOW!!!!!
post #1990 of 1997
Quote:
Originally Posted by ross View Post
Why would you do that? I am not leading you here; I want to know what about it would upset you so much that you'd blow your stack at him.
I guess it doesn't take much. I've gotten into fights over loud basketball dribbling that was annoying me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross View Post

I think there will be more drama from friends who are not directly involved. I think he will actually be the least of my worries. He and I have not been on speaking terms for a while, for something totally unrelated to this. I'm less concerned about him than I am about the overall social group...I'm preparing to lose 3-5 friends over this.
I don't think any chick is worth losing that many friends.
post #1991 of 1997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egotist View Post
I don't think any chick is worth losing that many friends.
Semi-NSFW
http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/6...3485892po2.jpg

just sayin'
post #1992 of 1997
Sex > Friends

wait what?
post #1993 of 1997
once you actually see a vagina anton youll realize it isnt necessarily all its made out to be. id rather have someone i could trust to play gearz of war 2 with than some naked drunk girl throwing up on my television because she thought it was "concave." theres actually a pretty funny story that goes along with that one. do you see what im saying mang? i dont know if i have a ross-complex or what but whenever theres someone naked around here that isnt me theyre always like 500 pounds and smell like pf changs. maybe im just not doing things right i dont know.
post #1994 of 1997
Quote:
Originally Posted by notfrostyjosh View Post
once you actually see a vagina anton youll realize it isnt necessarily all its made out to be.
You mean it's not like porn?! Where you don't have to worry about pregnancy, STDs, child support and alimony?!

Wff, sucks being straight.
post #1995 of 1997
my g/f is older than me but 5'0" and looks 15 and hooking up on her hello kitty sheets was hawt.
post #1996 of 1997
Quote:
Originally Posted by notfrostyjosh View Post
once you actually see a vagina youll realize it isnt necessarily all its made out to be.
this is the most incorrect statement ever made. i can not stress enough how wrong it is.
post #1997 of 1997
Well, I would argue that this one is or I would not be taking the risk. She's been a great friend over the years and we always had a thing for each other, but she was loyal to this guy even though he was a douche.

Mgoose, thanks. That's pretty much exactly what I had in mind to tell my friends.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Chat
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › Confession Tuesday