or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

my new purchases

post #1 of 30
Thread Starter 
got these DHS rainbows from smiley
pictures for Mel





picked these up the other day:





ok seriously no more jeans for me! I need to save up for a house!
post #2 of 30
what size dhs did you get???

i want those soo bad!!
post #3 of 30
Ok Citra...I just have to say.....YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!
Your body looks amazing in Joeys...you silly...
I love the dark rainbows...are they not the softest jeans ever...I was totally shocked because I thought they would be rough because they where dark...I know totally dumb...
I love the saddleback rainbows too...we have the same jeans...hehehe...
You have a great booty in TR citra...joeys do you well....


Hey I just noticed we are in the same state...what area are you in???
We should shop together sometime...hehehe...
post #4 of 30
those jeans look great on you
post #5 of 30
looking great!! i need a pair of rainbows too hehe
post #6 of 30
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedmosher2of3 View Post
what size dhs did you get???

i want those soo bad!!
you should totally get them! I sized down..these are a 24.... I had to pull hard to get them up but once I had them on they fit ok. TR should make the zippers longer!
post #7 of 30
i had them ... at one point ... too big

i was considering getting them again and sizing down .... eeps!!!!!

those looks soo soo cute on you though .... and you're convincing me to get the sunshinies too! oh no!
post #8 of 30
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvshopin View Post
Ok Citra...I just have to say.....YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!
Your body looks amazing in Joeys...you silly...
I love the dark rainbows...are they not the softest jeans ever...I was totally shocked because I thought they would be rough because they where dark...I know totally dumb...
I love the saddleback rainbows too...we have the same jeans...hehehe...
You have a great booty in TR citra...joeys do you well....


Hey I just noticed we are in the same state...what area are you in???
We should shop together sometime...hehehe...
hehe I would look so much better if I had long legs like you! I still have to chop off like 3 inches on these they are soo comfy though, I'm glad I sized down!

I am in chandler, where are you? I need a shopping buddy so bad! my bf has no opinions at all!
post #9 of 30
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedmosher2of3 View Post
i had them ... at one point ... too big

i was considering getting them again and sizing down .... eeps!!!!!

those looks soo soo cute on you though .... and you're convincing me to get the sunshinies too! oh no!
oh yeah I remember that! you have the worst luck it seems!
post #10 of 30
I am out in Surprise...We must get together Citra...do some light shopping, since we are both saving for stuff......
My husband is the same way....he is so not good at it.....hehehehe...
post #11 of 30
Thread Starter 
we should definately get together, I've never met anyone from the forum yet and I don't know anyone here that loves jeans like me, everyone at work thinks I'm crazy!
post #12 of 30
Those look great!

But didn't you say joeys look bad on you? =p Because I'd strongly disagree!
post #13 of 30
citra- very nice on BOTH! the darkies look soo good on you!!!
post #14 of 30
Both look awesome on you
post #15 of 30
Both look amazing on you! You have a great body!
post #16 of 30
Thread Starter 
thanks you guys
post #17 of 30
Both pairs look so good on you! I especially like the DHS Rainbows
post #18 of 30
I love BOTH of those on you!!! Gorgeous!!! I wish my Sunshines fit that perfectly on me!
post #19 of 30
Looking great! I want both of them too, but can't find any good deals in my size...
post #20 of 30
Both pairs look HOT on you! So jealous!
post #21 of 30
Dumb question, what is DHS?...

They both look awesome on you. I have the saddleback sunshines too. I love them. They are my favorite...
post #22 of 30
^^^ dark handsand
post #23 of 30
AAH Thanks
post #24 of 30
^^Dark handsand...
It is gorgeous!!
post #25 of 30
heheh...we all posted at the same time...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: True Religion Jeans