or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › True Religion Jeans › where can i get straight-legged TR jeans (womens)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

where can i get straight-legged TR jeans (womens)

post #1 of 53
Thread Starter 
i could have sworn ive seen straight-leg TR's for women... somewhere.

whats the style called, what washes are they available in, and WHERE can i buy some?
post #2 of 53
Aren't you a guy?
post #3 of 53
don't get him started
post #4 of 53

Re: where can i get straight-legged TR jeans (womens)

Quote:
Originally Posted by csirip
i could have sworn ive seen straight-leg TR's for women... somewhere.

whats the style called, what washes are they available in, and WHERE can i buy some?
I believe the Bobby is straight leg. The Bobby jeans for men are somewhat straighter than they are for women. I would recommend the men;s style since they run tight and are very low to begin with.
post #5 of 53
the women's bobby is not straight legged imo!
post #6 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by crcmdann
don't get him started
Hah.

There really aren't any true straight leg TR's for women.
post #7 of 53
These say they are flare but man do they look tight around her ankles (compared to all the other pics), so I think they are really straight leg: http://www.truereligionbrandjeans.co.../71050206.html
You can call TR and ask them P (323) 266.3072
post #8 of 53
I think the Billy is a straight-leg. The only style I can find right now is the super destroyed ones from goclothing.com



http://www.goclothing.com/womens-tru...lly-super.html
post #9 of 53
Hold on, I think my mother still has her old prom dress that I could fit into. Honestly, if the clothes where unisex, they would say so. They are instead men’s cut and women’s cut. Button from different sides, have different measurements, meant for different genders. The stare I would get from a person if they knew I was buying and wearing women’s jeans for myself……. I cannot imagine it. No offense but, wow.

What is this world coming too??
post #10 of 53
Thread Starter 
a man wearing a dress is not the same as a man wearing a pair of women's jeans.

not even close, considering men dont wear dresses in the first place, idiot.

(ooh, how immature of me!!!) - but hey, i just call it when i see it.

and the those johnny jeans do look rather straight-legged. do the billy jeans come in any other washes???
post #11 of 53
Quote:
Hold on, I think my mother still has her old prom dress that I could fit into. Honestly, if the clothes where unisex, they would say so. They are instead men’s cut and women’s cut. Button from different sides, have different measurements, meant for different genders. The stare I would get from a person if they knew I was buying and wearing women’s jeans for myself……. I cannot imagine it. No offense but, wow.

What is this world coming too??
LOL...you sound exactly like my boyfriend.
post #12 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by csirip
a man wearing a dress is not the same as a man wearing a pair of women's jeans.

not even close, considering men dont wear dresses in the first place, idiot.

(ooh, how immature of me!!!) - but hey, i just call it when i see it.

and the those johnny jeans do look rather straight-legged. do the billy jeans come in any other washes???
Wow your age certainly does show. Its called sarcasm, perhaps you will learn about that one day. I'm most certainly done with this conversation; but thank you for the laugh.
post #13 of 53
more men should start wearing women's pants.
post #14 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahmmy
Quote:
Hold on, I think my mother still has her old prom dress that I could fit into. Honestly, if the clothes where unisex, they would say so. They are instead men’s cut and women’s cut. Button from different sides, have different measurements, meant for different genders. The stare I would get from a person if they knew I was buying and wearing women’s jeans for myself……. I cannot imagine it. No offense but, wow.

What is this world coming too??
LOL...you sound exactly like my boyfriend.
your boyfriend must be a tool.
post #15 of 53
CSIRIP,

I found this Billy pair from Urban Oufitters, they are men's jeans though.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopp...-_-June-_-6384

I think it looks nice on guys. Now if only I could get my boyfriend to wear this kind of jeans...hehe
post #16 of 53
You are an ass jetsetter...hehe...that's okay your stupidity does not bother me.
post #17 of 53
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahmmy
CSIRIP,

I found this Billy pair from Urban Oufitters, they are men's jeans though.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopp...-_-June-_-6384

I think it looks nice on guys. Now if only I could get my boyfriend to wear this kind of jeans...hehe
they're so baggy though! ahhhhh
post #18 of 53
WRANGLERS are tight! Wrangler butts drive me nuts!!
post #19 of 53
post #20 of 53
I like these: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopp...ProductID=8199

CSIRISP - have you tried Hudson jeans?? Those are really tight!
post #21 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsetter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahmmy
Quote:
Hold on, I think my mother still has her old prom dress that I could fit into. Honestly, if the clothes where unisex, they would say so. They are instead men’s cut and women’s cut. Button from different sides, have different measurements, meant for different genders. The stare I would get from a person if they knew I was buying and wearing women’s jeans for myself……. I cannot imagine it. No offense but, wow.

What is this world coming too??
LOL...you sound exactly like my boyfriend.
your boyfriend must be a tool.
but YOU're not her boyfriend! Tool! Anyway, if you want to wear women's jeans, skin tight clothing, makeup, etc. go right ahead. Just try not to be a jerk and make us real girls look bad.
post #22 of 53
i don't wear makeup. i wear fitted clothes as i've repeatedly said. i don't know how or why you mixed the two.
but anyway guys that talk shit about other guys who wear fitted clothes should just be imprisoned and charged with being stupid and closed-minded. like several people on this forum. btw what exactly is a real girl? and if you would also enlighten me as to why you are one of the 'real girls' as suggested by your last post?
post #23 of 53
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsBeckham
I like these: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopp...ProductID=8199

CSIRISP - have you tried Hudson jeans?? Those are really tight!
hey thanks! i actually really like those... and yea, i like hudson jeans too.
post #24 of 53
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by "sweetstar
but YOU're not her boyfriend! Tool! Anyway, if you want to wear women's jeans, skin tight clothing, makeup, etc. go right ahead. Just try not to be a jerk and make us real girls look bad.
god, if you're going to try to insult someone, try to use a different word than the one they just used... please.

people like you really bug the shit out of me.

"oh, that guy wears women's clothing... he must really long to be a woman."

do you not realize how fucking dumb/ignorant/close-minded/ you sound?
post #25 of 53
Thread Starter 
and dont you live in SF?

do you often open your mouth and say such idiotic things in public?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: True Religion Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Womens Designer Jeans › True Religion Jeans › where can i get straight-legged TR jeans (womens)