Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What are Your Favorite Designer Jeans? Last post on 6/29/13 at 11:55am in More Womens Jeans
- What did you buy today? (with PICS) Last post on 8/7/13 at 5:48am in Chat
- What Diesel are you wearing today? Last post on Today at 8:15 am in Diesel Jeans
- ugliest pair of diesels ever?!? Last post on 10/9/13 at 6:20am in Diesel Jeans
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel Jeans
How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
Last edited: 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsLast edited: 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderLast edited: 6/4/10
- Sizing GuideLast edited: 8/24/10
Related Blog Posts
Published on 8/10/14 by Denim Blog
DIY How To Make The Perfect Cut Offs
Published on 7/28/14 by Denim Blog
Denim DIY: Bow Hair Clips
Published on 12/3/12 by Denim Blog
Top 5 Distressed Denim DIY YouTube Tutorials
Published on 10/30/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Avelon Men's Spring 2013
Published on 10/14/12 by Denim Blog
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
WAYWT What are you wearing today? - Page 1404post #35076 of 352149/25/11 at 3:05ampost #35077 of 352149/25/11 at 10:32ampost #35078 of 3521410/3/11 at 3:21ampost #35079 of 3521410/13/11 at 4:44ampost #35080 of 3521410/17/11 at 1:46ampost #35081 of 3521410/24/11 at 4:58ampost #35082 of 3521411/9/11 at 5:15ampost #35083 of 3521411/12/11 at 1:00ampost #35084 of 3521411/12/11 at 1:01ampost #35085 of 3521411/12/11 at 1:02ampost #35086 of 3521411/12/11 at 1:06ampost #35087 of 3521411/12/11 at 1:17amQuote:
That's all my Levis yes...but not a bed...I laid them all out on the floor for the pic! Added a second picpost #35088 of 3521411/15/11 at 6:15ampost #35089 of 3521411/15/11 at 8:35ampost #35090 of 3521411/15/11 at 7:27pmpost #35091 of 3521411/23/11 at 3:00pmpost #35092 of 3521411/29/11 at 4:37pmpost #35093 of 352141/22/12 at 8:56ampost #35094 of 352141/22/12 at 8:59am
you look well put together, skirt isnt too short.. very NY-ish.. girls need to learn class and how to dress more like u! Not my style but I can appreciate someone who doesnt look like a hot messpost #35095 of 352141/30/12 at 6:59pmQuote:
i have those jeans. the billy super QT?
and did u hem urs? cuz i hemmed mine. i was beginning to think that was a mistake as it kinda does sit awkwardly in terms of stacking. i was also beginning to think to taper them cuz im not a fan of boot cuts anymore but maybe i should not as it would be my only and last bootcut jeans i would still wear.post #35096 of 352141/30/12 at 9:38pm
Honestly I dont wear True Religion anymore. I sold those a while back. They were hemmed but only by hand and tacked underneath so I just let them back out to full length to sell them. I feel like TR's are way too flashy and "hey look at my name brand jeans". I used to like that style but I slowly shifted away from that. I now prefer DH and Diesel. I dont mind loud washes sometimes but I dont like the loud horseshoe pockets of TR.post #35097 of 352141/31/12 at 12:42am
I like it! lol
p.s you dress very wellQuote:Originally Posted by maffionista
Hi I would also really appreciate it if you guys could click & like?post #35098 of 352142/1/12 at 9:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by jeanetic
Honestly I dont wear True Religion anymore. I sold those a while back. They were hemmed but only by hand and tacked underneath so I just let them back out to full length to sell them. I feel like TR's are way too flashy and "hey look at my name brand jeans". I used to like that style but I slowly shifted away from that. I now prefer DH and Diesel. I dont mind loud washes sometimes but I dont like the loud horseshoe pockets of TR.
thats exactly why i want to sell them. its too loud/flashy.
i like going for subtle, simple but with a tiny bit of flash.post #35099 of 352142/3/12 at 11:22pm
- How To Remove Glue Stains
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 6 minutes ago
- › Diesel L-RAJ leather jacket X Diesel THEMAL leather jacket 45 minutes ago
- › Allsaints appreciation thread 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › DIESEL jacket mod. J-ZAHIR col.900 (NEW WITH TAGS) 5 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2014 FW14 8 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › True Religion Jeans Real or fake 14 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 17 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › Looking for: Safado stretch 18 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Diesel Thavar 888P sz 29x32 22 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › BNWT Dior Homme FW13 DARK SIDE / WAX COATED Jeans size 30, 31 1 day, 5 hours ago
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › fitflops sale promise to do a good deal
- › funktioner nike free dame
- › parajumpers jakker locations
- › Information of Bleach MMORPG Online
- › 5 Easy Makeup Tricks That Can Make You Look...
- › Bleach Online en GoGames Free to play
- › t o ms 台北概念
- › t om s官網修改
- › Vans: Product Review For The Great Associated...
- › Same species fitflop shoes