Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What are Your Favorite Designer Jeans? Last post on 6/29/13 at 11:55am in More Womens Jeans
- What did you buy today? (with PICS) Last post on 8/7/13 at 5:48am in Chat
- What Diesel are you wearing today? Last post on Yesterday at 8:52 pm in Diesel
- ugliest pair of diesels ever?!? Last post on 10/9/13 at 6:20am in Diesel
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel
How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
Last edited: 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsLast edited: 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderLast edited: 6/4/10
- Sizing GuideLast edited: 8/24/10
Related Blog Posts
Published on 8/10/14 by Denim Blog
DIY How To Make The Perfect Cut Offs
Published on 7/28/14 by Denim Blog
Denim DIY: Bow Hair Clips
Published on 12/3/12 by Denim Blog
Top 5 Distressed Denim DIY YouTube Tutorials
Published on 10/30/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Avelon Men's Spring 2013
Published on 10/14/12 by Denim Blog
These days, it's hard to find a shoe you can tool around in that isn't going to leave you feeling like you stepped in quicksand after an hour. I wanted these when they were released back in 2011,...
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
WAYWT What are you wearing today? - Page 1404post #35077 of 3520810/24/11 at 4:58ampost #35078 of 3520811/9/11 at 5:15ampost #35079 of 3520811/12/11 at 1:00ampost #35080 of 3520811/12/11 at 1:01ampost #35081 of 3520811/12/11 at 1:02ampost #35082 of 3520811/12/11 at 1:06ampost #35083 of 3520811/12/11 at 1:17amQuote:
That's all my Levis yes...but not a bed...I laid them all out on the floor for the pic! Added a second picpost #35084 of 3520811/15/11 at 6:15ampost #35085 of 3520811/15/11 at 8:35ampost #35086 of 3520811/15/11 at 7:27pmpost #35087 of 3520811/23/11 at 3:00pmpost #35088 of 3520811/29/11 at 4:37pmpost #35089 of 352081/22/12 at 8:56ampost #35090 of 352081/22/12 at 8:59am
you look well put together, skirt isnt too short.. very NY-ish.. girls need to learn class and how to dress more like u! Not my style but I can appreciate someone who doesnt look like a hot messpost #35091 of 352081/30/12 at 6:59pmQuote:
i have those jeans. the billy super QT?
and did u hem urs? cuz i hemmed mine. i was beginning to think that was a mistake as it kinda does sit awkwardly in terms of stacking. i was also beginning to think to taper them cuz im not a fan of boot cuts anymore but maybe i should not as it would be my only and last bootcut jeans i would still wear.post #35092 of 352081/30/12 at 9:38pm
Honestly I dont wear True Religion anymore. I sold those a while back. They were hemmed but only by hand and tacked underneath so I just let them back out to full length to sell them. I feel like TR's are way too flashy and "hey look at my name brand jeans". I used to like that style but I slowly shifted away from that. I now prefer DH and Diesel. I dont mind loud washes sometimes but I dont like the loud horseshoe pockets of TR.post #35093 of 352081/31/12 at 12:42am
I like it! lol
p.s you dress very wellQuote:Originally Posted by maffionista
Hi I would also really appreciate it if you guys could click & like?post #35094 of 352082/1/12 at 9:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by jeanetic
Honestly I dont wear True Religion anymore. I sold those a while back. They were hemmed but only by hand and tacked underneath so I just let them back out to full length to sell them. I feel like TR's are way too flashy and "hey look at my name brand jeans". I used to like that style but I slowly shifted away from that. I now prefer DH and Diesel. I dont mind loud washes sometimes but I dont like the loud horseshoe pockets of TR.
thats exactly why i want to sell them. its too loud/flashy.
i like going for subtle, simple but with a tiny bit of flash.post #35095 of 352082/3/12 at 11:22pmpost #35096 of 352082/3/12 at 11:24pmpost #35097 of 352084/14/12 at 12:11pmpost #35098 of 352084/14/12 at 2:22pmpost #35099 of 352084/16/12 at 6:42pm
- How To Remove Glue Stains
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2016 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2016 2 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Sales, Discounts, Coupons and Codes - everything that saves us money! 2 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Official Nudie Thread. (Jeans folks, Nudie Jeans so dont get any... 11 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › DBG Spring/summer 2016 11 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 12 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Nudie Jeans Spring/Summer 2016 12 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 14 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Helping me ID this 16 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL: Dior Homme Denim Thread 1 day, 23 hours ago
- › Affliction Famor in White Canvas by Octoman
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Der größte Unterschied zwischen...
- › Start eines neuen Servers S6 am 18.12.2015 um...
- › News: Bleach Saga Online Event...
- › Fight with Ichigo in Bleach Online
- › Discount code for Nike sneakers
- › fitflops get in touch
- › nike free run tilbud mellem barfodet
- › Flying with parajumpers long bear
- › fitflops sale complement effectively
- › nike free run dame funktionalitet og holdbarhed