Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What are Your Favorite Designer Jeans? Last post on 6/29/13 at 11:55am in More Womens Jeans
- What did you buy today? (with PICS) Last post on 8/7/13 at 5:48am in Chat
- What Diesel are you wearing today? Last post on Yesterday at 3:19 pm in Diesel Jeans
- ugliest pair of diesels ever?!? Last post on 10/9/13 at 6:20am in Diesel Jeans
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel Jeans
How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
Last edited: 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsLast edited: 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderLast edited: 6/4/10
- Sizing GuideLast edited: 8/24/10
Related Blog Posts
Denim DIY: Bow Hair Clips
Published on 12/3/12 by Denim Blog
Top 5 Distressed Denim DIY YouTube Tutorials
Published on 10/30/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Avelon Men's Spring 2013
Published on 10/14/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Avelon Women's Spring 2013
Published on 10/13/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Joe's Jeans Women's Fall 2012
Published on 10/9/12 by Denim Blog
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
WAYWT What are you wearing today? - Page 1400post #34976 of 351821/8/11 at 3:31pmpost #34977 of 351821/9/11 at 10:45ampost #34978 of 351821/10/11 at 7:11ampost #34979 of 351821/10/11 at 4:01pmpost #34980 of 351821/10/11 at 10:28pmpost #34981 of 351821/11/11 at 4:49am
here are what I've been wearing the past few days: (I'll put the pics into more than one post)
T-Shirt - Diesel
Henlee - J. Crew
Jeans - Rock & Republic Floyd Unparallel
Shoes - Steve Maddenpost #34982 of 351821/11/11 at 4:56ampost #34983 of 351821/11/11 at 4:59ampost #34984 of 351821/11/11 at 5:03am
And now this is what I am wearing today:
Thermal - Urban Behavior
Jeans - Rock & Republic Floyd Oxycontin
Shoes - Clarks Grey Suede Chukka Bootspost #34985 of 351821/11/11 at 5:32amQuote:
I wasn't sure what's the brand of your tee, thanks for the description...post #34986 of 351821/11/11 at 5:40ampost #34987 of 351821/11/11 at 11:15ampost #34988 of 351821/12/11 at 3:06pm
My wife's birthday tonight. So we are going out. Here's my outfit(i wear jeans everywhere so she is used to me not dressing up for special occasions).
Shirt - Mossimo
Jeans - Rock & Republic Floyd Backfire (pics make it look similar to unparallel but its VERY different. Its not even close to being as nice of a wash)
Shoes - Cole Haan ETA --- now that I compare the pics on this page maybe the pics don't make the washes look similar.post #34989 of 351821/12/11 at 6:06pmpost #34990 of 351821/14/11 at 12:58am
Hoodie - On The Byas
Jeans - Rock & Republic Floyd Scandal - this is my favorite RR wash. I cant figure out why it isnt more popular. My only guess is a lot of people would have to see it in person to really appreciate it. Anyways these jeans are a 30 and I could probably use a 29. I bought these when I weighed a little more. I just got around to getting these hemmed which has made a world of difference. I finally learned to do it myself so I dont have to waist so much money on it.
Boots - Kenneth Colepost #34991 of 351821/16/11 at 6:41pm
Jeans - Diesel Zatiny 8J4
Shirt - (just in case zdenal_cz is wondering which brand): BR
This is a pair that I ordered in a 29 but I didn't know this ran as big as it does. I could probably fit a 28 or even squeeze into a 27 easily. Bloomingdales didn't have anything else I wanted in my size so I was stuck. They still look good with a belt though.post #34992 of 351821/18/11 at 12:38pmpost #34993 of 351821/18/11 at 4:47pmpost #34994 of 351821/18/11 at 9:04pmpost #34995 of 351821/18/11 at 10:05pm
^ I must admit I am deeply confused about what everyone is talking about! Why do people say Mafianista is being paid? Anyways back on topic now:
Shirt - 7 For All Mankind Flynt T
Jeans- Rock & Republic Henlee Empire with Pacheco Sexy R
Shoes(not pictured) Frye
Jacket(not pictured) Banana Republic Camel Military Jacketpost #34996 of 351821/21/11 at 9:23ampost #34997 of 351821/21/11 at 9:41ampost #34998 of 351821/21/11 at 12:10pmpost #34999 of 351821/22/11 at 10:26am
Yeah something isn't right. I don't have people following me all the time taking pictures...just saying. Could be the real deal or some guy posting random pics of the same girl (very possible)
Is it me or is itsmyjeans the only person posting real pics anymore? Is he replacing evil shishi.
You know as funny as I think this forum is by now i'm tempted to post a picture myself just to let you all know what time it really is.
- How To Remove Glue Stains
- › Shioner 824Y Fit Pics, Review & Opinions 35 minutes ago
- › BELTHER FIT 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Back-pocket-less Jeans... on a man. 3 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › NWT Marc by Marc Jacobs Bordeaux Red Classic Q Hillier Silver HW $428 10 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 10 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › diesel thavar 8x2 11 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Thavar 824Q 15 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Good Finds on YOOX 16 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL: Dior Homme Denim Thread 18 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › 2013FW: Dsquared Pocket Design 18 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › What Are Different Ways To Make Your Lips Fuller by rubyJacksonn
- › How to Beat the Heat with Summer Sandals by milliener
- › Galatea Maxi Dress by anthinfrank
- › Mesa Dress by anthinfrank
- › Norvel Dress by anthinfrank
- › Pleated and lace, this year is definitely... by billedwarder
- › How to Find Simple Destination Wedding Dress by billedwarder
- › The 3 Point Guide to Buying the Best Wallet by Jennifer
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by Jennifer
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw