Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What are Your Favorite Designer Jeans? Last post on 6/29/13 at 11:55am in More Womens Jeans
- What did you buy today? (with PICS) Last post on 8/7/13 at 5:48am in Chat
- What Diesel are you wearing today? Last post on 6/30/15 at 11:08pm in Diesel Jeans
- ugliest pair of diesels ever?!? Last post on 10/9/13 at 6:20am in Diesel Jeans
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel Jeans
How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
Last edited: 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsLast edited: 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderLast edited: 6/4/10
- Sizing GuideLast edited: 8/24/10
Related Blog Posts
Published on 8/10/14 by Denim Blog
DIY How To Make The Perfect Cut Offs
Published on 7/28/14 by Denim Blog
Denim DIY: Bow Hair Clips
Published on 12/3/12 by Denim Blog
Top 5 Distressed Denim DIY YouTube Tutorials
Published on 10/30/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Avelon Men's Spring 2013
Published on 10/14/12 by Denim Blog
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
WAYWT What are you wearing today? - Page 1398post #34926 of 352129/6/10 at 11:37ampost #34927 of 352129/6/10 at 2:33pmpost #34928 of 352129/6/10 at 10:39pm
It's older picture from garden party and bbq. I already sold my Dust, but I didn't find any in size 31 yet (not sure if I want to spend fortune on them though).post #34929 of 352129/7/10 at 1:27ampost #34930 of 352129/7/10 at 1:48ampost #34931 of 352129/7/10 at 6:25pmpost #34932 of 3521210/2/10 at 5:47pmpost #34933 of 3521210/18/10 at 4:42pmpost #34934 of 3521210/19/10 at 11:43pmpost #34935 of 3521210/20/10 at 1:01ampost #34936 of 3521210/20/10 at 8:47am
I have some that are two sizes down. Ill post more pics today. I have jeans that range from size 28 to 32. I like different fits. I do tight jeans with looser shirts and slightly more relaxed jeans with tighter shirts. Also this particular pair hasnt been washed yet(worn 3 times) so they are a little looser than normal.post #34937 of 3521211/9/10 at 5:22pmpost #34938 of 3521211/19/10 at 5:29ampost #34939 of 3521211/24/10 at 1:30pmpost #34940 of 3521212/5/10 at 3:09pmpost #34941 of 3521212/5/10 at 3:18pmpost #34942 of 3521212/6/10 at 3:18pm
You already put together great outfits and we love seeing what you're wearing daily. Now is your chance to be featured on the blog! Check out Denimblog's What are You Wearing Today feature and you can submit your outfits for a chance to be featured on Denimblog! Twice a month we'll be featuring your best outfits on the blog and who knows, maybe there will even be some chances to win some prizes!
Check out more details on the Official thread here.
You can keep submitting entries on this thread or on the Official post for your chance to be featured!post #34943 of 3521212/7/10 at 12:42pmpost #34944 of 3521212/8/10 at 4:49ampost #34945 of 3521212/8/10 at 9:36ampost #34946 of 3521212/12/10 at 3:18pmpost #34947 of 3521212/12/10 at 11:27pmpost #34948 of 3521212/13/10 at 1:47ampost #34949 of 3521212/13/10 at 7:24am
Well sizing down two would not be possible. Seeing as I already size down 2. These jeans are a size 29 and are very difficult to button. I dont wash my jeans after every use so they begin to stretch out a little but even this isn't that bad. And I like to cuff my jeans ;) Thanks though
 they are not vaughn's or colburgs BTW--they are henlees(bootcut)--so "pretty huge" is a bit of a stretch. They fit like they are made to fit.post #34950 of 3521212/16/10 at 9:29pm
WHOOO slow down there cool guy. The shoes are the only thing barely saving your ass and I might even be wrong about those too. Jeans are a bit played out by now ..not your fault maybe where you live they're still hot????
- How To Remove Glue Stains
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2015 52 minutes ago
- › Sales, Discounts, Coupons and Codes - everything that saves us money! 5 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2016 12 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › True Religion Jeans Authenticity check SuperPost 18 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › Official Authenticity Superthread 20 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › BNWT Dior Homme FW14 Runway BLACK LEATHER DERBY SHOES 21 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › Good Finds on YOOX 21 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Marc Jacobs RARE Stam Hobo Chestnut Brown Quilted Leather $1200 1 day, 3 hours ago
- › Marc Jacobs Plum Smooth Leather Small Incognito Crossbody RARE... 1 day, 3 hours ago
- › Allsaints appreciation thread 1 day, 6 hours ago
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › Z Fighters Game, I Love It Very Much
- › Come to Pirates Age Game World- One Piece Online
- › Malayan Twine Hair - Things to Acquire...
- › Beat the Heat in Style: Style Advice for Men...
- › JoyBit Games: chaos fighters is alive
- › Many reviews after playing chaos game online
- › Summer Essentials: 8 Wardrobe Must-haves This...
- › The benefits of using virgin hair extensions
- › Exactly what Helps make Wild hair Vitamin...
- › Come and Enjoy Bleach Game on PC