It's older picture from garden party and bbq. I already sold my Dust, but I didn't find any in size 31 yet (not sure if I want to spend fortune on them though).
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What are Your Favorite Designer Jeans? Last post on 6/29/13 at 11:55am in More Womens Jeans
- What did you buy today? (with PICS) Last post on 8/7/13 at 5:48am in Chat
- What Diesel are you wearing today? Last post on Yesterday at 6:19 am in Diesel
- ugliest pair of diesels ever?!? Last post on 10/9/13 at 6:20am in Diesel
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel
How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
Last edited: 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsLast edited: 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderLast edited: 6/4/10
- Sizing GuideLast edited: 8/24/10
Related Blog Posts
Published on 8/10/14 by Denim Blog
DIY How To Make The Perfect Cut Offs
Published on 7/28/14 by Denim Blog
Denim DIY: Bow Hair Clips
Published on 12/3/12 by Denim Blog
Top 5 Distressed Denim DIY YouTube Tutorials
Published on 10/30/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Avelon Men's Spring 2013
Published on 10/14/12 by Denim Blog
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
WAYWT What are you wearing today? - Page 1398post #34926 of 352109/6/10 at 10:39pmpost #34927 of 352109/7/10 at 1:27ampost #34928 of 352109/7/10 at 1:48ampost #34929 of 352109/7/10 at 6:25pmpost #34930 of 3521010/2/10 at 5:47pmpost #34931 of 3521010/18/10 at 4:42pmpost #34932 of 3521010/19/10 at 11:43pmpost #34933 of 3521010/20/10 at 1:01ampost #34934 of 3521010/20/10 at 8:47am
I have some that are two sizes down. Ill post more pics today. I have jeans that range from size 28 to 32. I like different fits. I do tight jeans with looser shirts and slightly more relaxed jeans with tighter shirts. Also this particular pair hasnt been washed yet(worn 3 times) so they are a little looser than normal.post #34935 of 3521011/9/10 at 5:22pmpost #34936 of 3521011/19/10 at 5:29ampost #34937 of 3521011/24/10 at 1:30pmpost #34938 of 3521012/5/10 at 3:09pmpost #34939 of 3521012/5/10 at 3:18pmpost #34940 of 3521012/6/10 at 3:18pm
You already put together great outfits and we love seeing what you're wearing daily. Now is your chance to be featured on the blog! Check out Denimblog's What are You Wearing Today feature and you can submit your outfits for a chance to be featured on Denimblog! Twice a month we'll be featuring your best outfits on the blog and who knows, maybe there will even be some chances to win some prizes!
Check out more details on the Official thread here.
You can keep submitting entries on this thread or on the Official post for your chance to be featured!post #34941 of 3521012/7/10 at 12:42pmpost #34942 of 3521012/8/10 at 4:49ampost #34943 of 3521012/8/10 at 9:36ampost #34944 of 3521012/12/10 at 3:18pmpost #34945 of 3521012/12/10 at 11:27pmpost #34946 of 3521012/13/10 at 1:47ampost #34947 of 3521012/13/10 at 7:24am
Well sizing down two would not be possible. Seeing as I already size down 2. These jeans are a size 29 and are very difficult to button. I dont wash my jeans after every use so they begin to stretch out a little but even this isn't that bad. And I like to cuff my jeans ;) Thanks though
 they are not vaughn's or colburgs BTW--they are henlees(bootcut)--so "pretty huge" is a bit of a stretch. They fit like they are made to fit.post #34948 of 3521012/16/10 at 9:29pm
WHOOO slow down there cool guy. The shoes are the only thing barely saving your ass and I might even be wrong about those too. Jeans are a bit played out by now ..not your fault maybe where you live they're still hot????post #34949 of 3521012/16/10 at 10:33pmQuote:
don't you ever use the word pretty again when it comes to a pair of RR jeans, ok?
;-)post #34950 of 3521012/17/10 at 10:58amQuote:
Lol!!! I would have to disagree though but that is still funny. I still want to know how to size down two from a size 29 or a size 28(the two sizes most my jeans are)  I guess I could be sure to wash them after every wear but then they would wear out quicker --- especially rock & republics. As much as I love their washes I hate that the washes cause the denim to wear out very quickly. This is why a lot of people consider RR garbage
- How To Remove Glue Stains
- › Diesel Tepphar 804K - size 29 x 30 7 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Diesel Tepphar 804k 29x30 8 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 10 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › Where are Diesel jeans manufactured 12 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › thavar 836x 14 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › MEN'S DIESEL JEANS SAFADO ART 0801D DARK BLUE SLIM STRAIGHT LEG 34 17 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › A.P.C. APC HIPSTER RAW DARK STRAIGHT SELVEDGE SELVAGE JEANS 32 17 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › MENS BRIONI ROMA MARMOLADA RELAXED STRAIGHT LEG PANTS JEANS SIZE 34 17 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › LEVIS LEVI STRAUSS 501 xx BIG E 501XX VINTAGE SELVEDGE JEANS 32 18 hours, 1 minute ago
- › RALPH LAUREN DOUBLE RL RRL DARK BLUE SELVAGE SELVEDGE STRAIGHT LEG... 18 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › Christian Louboutin since of you I am no...
- › greatest models of Louboutin Shoes is known
- › increasing output on the Fitflop Sale muscles...
- › Elasticity boots are the perfect Fitflop Sandals
- › Prom Dress Shopping For Juniors
- › Fitflops have to consider while acquiring any...
- › nike free 5.0 betydeligt tiltrækning
- › parajumpers sale distinct about mens
- › fitflops shoes wholesome
- › billige nike free komfort i modsætning