jskidder wut size did you pick up from jean shop like the fit
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What are Your Favorite Designer Jeans? Last post on 6/29/13 at 11:55am in More Womens Jeans
- What did you buy today? (with PICS) Last post on 8/7/13 at 5:48am in Chat
- What Diesel are you wearing today? Last post on Yesterday at 2:40 am in Diesel Jeans
- ugliest pair of diesels ever?!? Last post on 10/9/13 at 6:20am in Diesel Jeans
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel Jeans
How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
Last edited: 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsLast edited: 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderLast edited: 6/4/10
- Sizing GuideLast edited: 8/24/10
Related Blog Posts
Denim DIY: Bow Hair Clips
Published on 12/3/12 by Denim Blog
Top 5 Distressed Denim DIY YouTube Tutorials
Published on 10/30/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Avelon Men's Spring 2013
Published on 10/14/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Avelon Women's Spring 2013
Published on 10/13/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Joe's Jeans Women's Fall 2012
Published on 10/9/12 by Denim Blog
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
WAYWT What are you wearing today? - Page 1397post #34901 of 351828/13/10 at 10:40pmpost #34902 of 351828/15/10 at 4:59pmpost #34903 of 351828/16/10 at 5:40ampost #34904 of 351828/16/10 at 5:44ampost #34905 of 351828/17/10 at 7:58pmpost #34906 of 351828/21/10 at 3:46pmpost #34907 of 351828/24/10 at 1:19pmpost #34908 of 351828/24/10 at 4:43pmpost #34909 of 351828/24/10 at 4:58pmQuote:
nice AA's T.
how much APC in N.Y ?
so huge for u RL's coat IMO. i know last winter was so cold on N.Y. but.....
That's just your style. good for u IMO.post #34910 of 351828/24/10 at 11:04pmpost #34911 of 351828/25/10 at 12:09ampost #34912 of 351828/25/10 at 7:41am
Sand wassup.. APC cost around $160-$170 USD. They don't sell them everywhere so they're a little hard to get. I know they sell them online but I'd rather try them on. I have more APC than Diesels now. I guess my Diesel days are slowly dying out. I should sell all my Zathans while I still can. Maybe even my 72d, 772 , 70m, and even rachmaninoff of jeans the 8AA. (tear, sniff sniff)post #34913 of 351828/25/10 at 7:44ampost #34914 of 351828/25/10 at 9:50ampost #34915 of 351828/25/10 at 4:58pm
sorry i'm not sure about A.P.C
A.P.C jeans are so rare?
A.P.C new standard is differ from your mentioned A.P.C ?
my suede boots is Desel's one. maybe now on sale.
Edited by sand_dolphin2 - 8/25/10 at 6:16pmpost #34916 of 351828/26/10 at 8:41ampost #34917 of 351828/26/10 at 4:29pmpost #34918 of 351828/27/10 at 3:56pmpost #34919 of 351828/27/10 at 9:10pmpost #34920 of 351828/28/10 at 1:21pm
I'm lovin everyone's jeans! It's cool to see so many styles and different ways to wear them.
If you love jeans you should check out this new documentary called BLUE GOLD. It's all about the history of jeans in the US and culture that surrounds denim all over the world. They also have a great contest going on that I submitted to. Make a video about a great memory you have wearing your jeans (under 45 seconds). You could win $250 to the Gap or a cameo in the movie. www.bluegoldthemovie.com/contestpost #34921 of 351828/30/10 at 3:20pmpost #34922 of 351828/30/10 at 4:37pm
nice fit on u .
so u should change shoes and T, IMO
combo w/t shioner
-this shoes looks so fuge
-how about simple monotone gray T.
no need two tone color(especially pink & glay, lol )
.post #34923 of 351828/31/10 at 8:30ampost #34924 of 351828/31/10 at 4:43pm
- How To Remove Glue Stains
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 52 minutes ago
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2014 SS14 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › DIESEL winter jacket mod. WANTON col.900 black (NEW WITH TAGS) 1 hour, 40 minutes ago
- › DIESEL winter jacket mod. WANTON col.81E blue (NEW WITH TAGS) 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › DIESEL jeans mod. SHIONER 817H L.32 (NEW WITH TAGS) 2 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › New Member from Sunny Florida! 2 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › jogg jeans DIESEL mod. KROOLEY-NE wash 600V (new with tags) 2 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › HUGE DIESEL SALE ON OVER 5000 JEANS!! EBAYER DIESEL_JEANS_1978 2 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › NEW ARRIVAL OF AW13 JEANS AND WE ARE OFFERING SPECIAL PRICES TO... 2 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › SALE 4 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › What Are Different Ways To Make Your Lips Fuller by rubyJacksonn
- › How to Beat the Heat with Summer Sandals by milliener
- › Galatea Maxi Dress by anthinfrank
- › Mesa Dress by anthinfrank
- › Norvel Dress by anthinfrank
- › Pleated and lace, this year is definitely... by billedwarder
- › How to Find Simple Destination Wedding Dress by billedwarder
- › The 3 Point Guide to Buying the Best Wallet by Jennifer
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by Jennifer
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw