jskidder wut size did you pick up from jean shop like the fit
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What are Your Favorite Designer Jeans? Last post on 9/8/12 at 10:49am in More Womens Jeans
- What did you buy today? (with PICS) Last post on 2/26/13 at 11:47pm in Chat
- What Diesel are you wearing today? Last post on Today at 2:02 pm in Diesel Jeans
- ugliest pair of diesels ever?!? Last post on 5/11/13 at 7:24am in Diesel Jeans
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel Jeans
How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
Edited on 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsEdited on 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderEdited on 6/4/10
- Best Jeans For Your Body TypeEdited on 8/26/10
- Sizing GuideEdited on 8/24/10
Related Blog Posts
Denim DIY: Bow Hair Clips
Published on 12/3/12 by Denim Blog
Top 5 Distressed Denim DIY YouTube Tutorials
Published on 10/30/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Avelon Men's Spring 2013
Published on 10/14/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Avelon Women's Spring 2013
Published on 10/13/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Joe's Jeans Women's Fall 2012
Published on 10/9/12 by Denim Blog
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel jogg jeans are not exactly what Diesel tries to sell them as. Diesel tries to sell them as sweat pants that look like denim. The fact is they are denim that are soft like sweatpants....
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
WAYWT What are you wearing today? - Page 1397post #34901 of 351408/13/10 at 10:40pmpost #34902 of 351408/15/10 at 4:59pmpost #34903 of 351408/16/10 at 5:40ampost #34904 of 351408/16/10 at 5:44ampost #34905 of 351408/17/10 at 7:58pmpost #34906 of 351408/21/10 at 3:46pmpost #34907 of 351408/24/10 at 1:19pmpost #34908 of 351408/24/10 at 4:43pmpost #34909 of 351408/24/10 at 4:58pmQuote:
nice AA's T.
how much APC in N.Y ?
so huge for u RL's coat IMO. i know last winter was so cold on N.Y. but.....
That's just your style. good for u IMO.post #34910 of 351408/24/10 at 11:04pmpost #34911 of 351408/25/10 at 12:09ampost #34912 of 351408/25/10 at 7:41am
Sand wassup.. APC cost around $160-$170 USD. They don't sell them everywhere so they're a little hard to get. I know they sell them online but I'd rather try them on. I have more APC than Diesels now. I guess my Diesel days are slowly dying out. I should sell all my Zathans while I still can. Maybe even my 72d, 772 , 70m, and even rachmaninoff of jeans the 8AA. (tear, sniff sniff)post #34913 of 351408/25/10 at 7:44ampost #34914 of 351408/25/10 at 9:50ampost #34915 of 351408/25/10 at 4:58pm
sorry i'm not sure about A.P.C
A.P.C jeans are so rare?
A.P.C new standard is differ from your mentioned A.P.C ?
my suede boots is Desel's one. maybe now on sale.
Edited by sand_dolphin2 - 8/25/10 at 6:16pmpost #34916 of 351408/26/10 at 8:41ampost #34917 of 351408/26/10 at 4:29pmpost #34918 of 351408/27/10 at 3:56pmpost #34919 of 351408/27/10 at 9:10pmpost #34920 of 351408/28/10 at 1:21pm
I'm lovin everyone's jeans! It's cool to see so many styles and different ways to wear them.
If you love jeans you should check out this new documentary called BLUE GOLD. It's all about the history of jeans in the US and culture that surrounds denim all over the world. They also have a great contest going on that I submitted to. Make a video about a great memory you have wearing your jeans (under 45 seconds). You could win $250 to the Gap or a cameo in the movie. www.bluegoldthemovie.com/contestpost #34921 of 351408/30/10 at 3:20pmpost #34922 of 351408/30/10 at 4:37pm
nice fit on u .
so u should change shoes and T, IMO
combo w/t shioner
-this shoes looks so fuge
-how about simple monotone gray T.
no need two tone color(especially pink & glay, lol )
.post #34923 of 351408/31/10 at 8:30ampost #34924 of 351408/31/10 at 4:43pm
- How To Remove Glue Stains
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2013 FW13 12 minutes ago
- › PLEASE AUTHENTICATE THESE JEANS 51 minutes ago
- › Shioner 74Y question 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL: Dior Homme Denim Thread 3 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Official Authenticity Superthread 4 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Safado 804K 32 X 32 6 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 9 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 11 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › MEN'S DIESEL THAVAR ART 886B 86B SLIM SKINNY JEANS SIZE 27 17 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › MEN'S DIESEL BLACK GOLD CRAVE LIMITED EDITION JAPANESE SELVAGE... 18 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by jeanetic
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by shannone
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Singer22 Spring Look Contest Rules by Alyssaw
- › Rules and Regulations for Ladies Lounge Contest by Dave
- › Blogroll and Link Exchange by Dave
- › Jeans and Fashion Questions by Lorna
- › facebook-connect-frequently-asked-questions by Dave
- › The 12 Womens Body Types And Jeans That Will... by shopaholism
- › Denim by Munich
- › Followers And Following by DBLurker