Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What are Your Favorite Designer Jeans? Last post on 6/29/13 at 11:55am in More Womens Jeans
- What did you buy today? (with PICS) Last post on 8/7/13 at 5:48am in Chat
- What Diesel are you wearing today? Last post on Today at 11:54 am in Diesel Jeans
- ugliest pair of diesels ever?!? Last post on 10/9/13 at 6:20am in Diesel Jeans
- So sorry to ask... but are these real? Last post on 1/25/11 at 12:47pm in Diesel Jeans
How To Keep Your Denim From Fading
Last edited: 6/7/10
- How To Remove Glue StainsLast edited: 6/4/10
- How To Stretch Your Jeans With A Waistband ExtenderLast edited: 6/4/10
- Sizing GuideLast edited: 8/24/10
Related Blog Posts
Published on 8/10/14 by Denim Blog
DIY How To Make The Perfect Cut Offs
Published on 7/28/14 by Denim Blog
Denim DIY: Bow Hair Clips
Published on 12/3/12 by Denim Blog
Top 5 Distressed Denim DIY YouTube Tutorials
Published on 10/30/12 by Denim Blog
LOOK BOOK: Avelon Men's Spring 2013
Published on 10/14/12 by Denim Blog
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
WAYWT What are you wearing today? - Page 1390post #34727 of 352156/5/10 at 4:42pmpost #34728 of 352156/5/10 at 4:54pmpost #34729 of 352156/5/10 at 5:03pm
will not go 17.5cm for a while.
cos my body line has problem,
dior adviser said that he want to shave these area, haha,
i think so too..
this is DBG's one
infinite mind and MIJ raw sleep in closet... i should wear these too.
Edited by sand_dolphin2 - 6/5/10 at 5:45pmpost #34730 of 352156/5/10 at 10:45pmpost #34731 of 352156/6/10 at 3:37ampost #34732 of 352156/6/10 at 4:53am
Quote:Originally Posted by Saddock
As temperature have risen, I've decided to switch on linen mode. I've bought those pants last summer and that's the first time I wear them. Maybe I should taper/shorten them a little but linen clothes are supposed to be more relaxed. Plus, I paid 50€ retail for it so no wanting to spend tons on alterations...and the waist is snug,
Finally something really different...
like the colour combination and the fitpost #34733 of 352156/6/10 at 9:58ampost #34734 of 352156/6/10 at 10:51ampost #34735 of 352156/6/10 at 11:59ampost #34736 of 352156/6/10 at 12:20pm
nice pair of 8IW. Like it. L32 would be better, but these perhaps stack better after a few wears. Your W+H sneaks are back. After seeing your second pic with the clear view on the sneaks...I'm so happy to have bought the perforated pairs. Look waaaay better ... imo of course.
bye, it was nice to talk to you. I'll miss youpost #34737 of 352156/6/10 at 12:23pm
Yes my W+H are back but the zipper still fails. :(
The new zipper pull that was put on my shoe appears to not work still. I can zip it up but about half way up the teeth stop locking together. Just found this out unfortunately... looks like they are out of commission until I can figure out how to fix them. So sad :(post #34738 of 352156/6/10 at 12:28pm
great fade your 8IW. GREAT!! and nice fit on u ,thanaz...(+1)
have u ever try on shonner?
and how about thanaz-8b9
plz let me know.
i think, your pair on pics looks like lighter than real.
nice T. Galaxy?
black hall on there?post #34739 of 352156/6/10 at 12:37pmpost #34740 of 352156/6/10 at 12:40pm
@Sand: Never heard of Shonner. Also, I've only ever tried on 2 pairs of Thanaz, including the 8IW... never tried on 8B9.
@DK: It's possible, but it also could be the sharpening that I applied to the photo. Perhaps I will post more pictures once they break in some or when I wear them again and see if they still look that way.post #34741 of 352156/6/10 at 2:06pm
Wait Cez can you answer me where you're going if it's not already too late? Is this some ill attempt to prove how cool you are that you care not to continue with HF (or whatever it's called) ?post #34742 of 352156/6/10 at 2:08pmpost #34743 of 352156/6/10 at 4:33pm
here you go.
this is the first release, will be made on great wash.
post #34744 of 352156/7/10 at 1:32ampost #34745 of 352156/7/10 at 1:34ampost #34746 of 352156/7/10 at 7:50ampost #34747 of 352156/7/10 at 8:46am
Thanks Alex --- they are actually L34. This is the only length I could find them available in, so I just bought them haha. I like having my Diors long but I wouldn't mind some more appropriate length denim too, especially in these since they are triple-stitched and don't cooperate when it comes to stacking.post #34748 of 352156/7/10 at 9:48ampost #34749 of 352156/7/10 at 9:59ampost #34750 of 352156/7/10 at 10:04am
Yeah I agree. Too bad 17F doesn't come smaller than w28 since it's a "fashion pant" --- or else I'd size down.
I think waxed black denim just don't love me like I love them lol
- How To Remove Glue Stains
- › Cheap Kitchen Units 37 minutes ago
- › Black Friday 2014 thread 2 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Necht Cooker Hood 5 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › Stilhaus Kitchens Reviews 6 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 10 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Sales, Discounts, Coupons and Codes - everything that saves us money! 10 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › "The official find me these Diesel\\\'s Super-thread" 12 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 12 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Marc Jacobs RARE Petal to the Metal Niagara Blue Evie Lambskin... 13 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Marc Jacobs Red Raleigh Lambskin Leather Resort Bag Silver HW $1050 13 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › Barcelona Soccer Jersey—$21 $39.99
- › M'Baye Niang, AC Milan
- › Prom Dress Shopping For Juniors
- › Bleach Online VS Chrono Tales
- › Bleach Online or Arcane Legends
- › Bleach Online VS Arcane Legends
- › Bleach Online COMPARED TO Adventure Quest Worlds
- › Do a compare whith Bleach Online League of...
- › Bleach Online - a Good Free Browser RPG
- › Bleach RPG Online Gameplay Overview