or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › WAYWT What are you wearing today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WAYWT What are you wearing today? - Page 1273

post #31801 of 35208
I'm so freakin bored, need a change, and I dunno where to start. All I wear is jeans and cardigans, and I have couple shirt i wear sometimes. Need something new, any suggestions..?

took the advice from my last waywt, and wore deeper v-neck this time.

post #31802 of 35208
^Much better with the deeper v-neck, Zodiac!
post #31803 of 35208
You could always try mixing things up with a scarf, blazer/vest, or light weight leather jacket. Even a slim-fitting hoodie.
post #31804 of 35208
herro
post #31805 of 35208
nice jacket!!!
post #31806 of 35208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saddock View Post
nice jacket!!!
Agreed

Is that a R.O moto ?
post #31807 of 35208
Today

Wearing this pair Frankie b
post #31808 of 35208
nice ass
post #31809 of 35208


H&M faux leather jacket, aa cardigan and t-shirt, f21 scarf, j brand, doc martens, mj stam
post #31810 of 35208
I have plussed until the shoes.
post #31811 of 35208
why?
post #31812 of 35208
they seem like shoes are photoshopped there.They are not belonging this pic.I prefer high heels n girls also but rest is muy bien
post #31813 of 35208
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUTUP View Post
Agreed

Is that a R.O moto ?
It's a high collar one. I just have the collar folded down
post #31814 of 35208
Sandman

I think those shoes add a real interest point to the outfit, kind of like a punkish "f$ck you Im fashionable " statement
Quote:
It's a high collar one. I just have the collar folded down
Ah ha. I was viewing it on my iphone and couldn't make out the collar, it fits you very well
post #31815 of 35208
I thought the same as sandman, but after looking at it a couple times it really goes well with everything.
post #31816 of 35208
The pink is very contrasting and is overpowering the outfit. Would've been much better in black, imo. Still looks good nonetheless!
post #31817 of 35208
^The rest of the outfit is black, with a little bit of white...no shoe color can overpower that.
post #31818 of 35208
Quote:
Originally Posted by ross View Post
^The rest of the outfit is black, with a little bit of white...no shoe color can overpower that.
I think your a clothing racist Ross, black or white we can all get along if we are paired up correctly
post #31819 of 35208

asos
aa
geller
cp
post #31820 of 35208
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUTUP View Post
I think your a clothing racist Ross, black or white we can all get along if we are paired up correctly
LOL. I just meant that since her outfit had virtually no color aside from the shoes, that the shoes did not overpower the outfit and are in fact a nice touch to make the fit more lively.
post #31821 of 35208
Quote:
Originally Posted by ross View Post
LOL. I just meant that since her outfit had virtually no color aside from the shoes, that the shoes did not overpower the outfit and are in fact a nice touch to make the fit more lively.
Agreed.
I'd call pink the "accent color" of the fit.
post #31822 of 35208
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoeclipse View Post

asos
aa
geller
cp

Looking Good Mgo!
post #31823 of 35208
^Good...except for that v-neck that appears to be choking him to death. Try a deeper V like the one Zodiac posted a few fits back, it'll look much better with that cardigan.
post #31824 of 35208
I have like 15 deeper v's than that one. I get tired of them.
I like it.
post #31825 of 35208
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUTUP View Post
Sandman

I think those shoes add a real interest point to the outfit, kind of like a punkish "f$ck you Im fashionable " statement


Ah ha. I was viewing it on my iphone and couldn't make out the collar, it fits you very well
The problem is this,shoes are taking to much attention so I cant see the dresses
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Chat
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › General Topics › Chat › WAYWT What are you wearing today?