i could write a novel on this topic but here's my list:
CHARITY WRISTBANDS! there's a great article in the new Details titled "Ban The Charity Wristband". i was thinking of turning it into a shirt. how bout you just donate to the charity (which is a good thing) and leave it at that? maybe tell your friends if you want some people to know. but why flaunt it?charity wristbands are so outdone it's disgusting unless of course they say something sarcastic like 'Live Wrong' which i would love to see someone wearing but have yet to see.
UGGS! nuff said.
AMERICAN PRIDE/'SUPPORT OUR TROOPS' STICKERS! how much are you selling America for? can i put it on my charge?
oh it's not for sale? then why the fuck are you advertising it on your car for the world to see?? ohhh i see. you're just lame.
STUDDED BELTS W/ BLACK T-SHIRTS OF EMO BANDS (INCLUDING BUT CERTAINLY NOT LIMITED TO TAKING BACK SUNDAY)
most emo is crap. no one cares about your scene. give it up.
FLIPPED UP POLO COLLARS! the trend is dead and you should be too if you rock this look. (just kidding)
POINTY TOED SHOES ala NICOLE RICHIE!
they look horrible. just like nicole richie. i wouldn't touch her if i was a male prostitute and she was paying me
SLOGAN SHIRTS! around 0.5% of the current slogan shirts on the market i can deal with. but the other 99.5% i think we all can live without.
ok girls you can put them away now. they were alright for maybe a month or two.
Here's a couple more
SHORT TIERED SKIRTS.
ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH. if any company has stigmatized 'destroyed' denim it's A+F.
JUICY COUTURE. unless it's Juicy For Men which is just really funny to begin with since the brand's main demographic is shallow Hollywood starlets and the fans who love them.
ok that's it for now. don't hate me too much.