- 408 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 10/24/14 at 6:20am in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Opens Brand New Diesel Black Gold Store In London
Published on 6/24/14 by Denim Blog
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 1103
Glrious & Gpoop - awesome Balman's man!!! so jealous....
DA those 2 new jeans look great on you.... I am paralyzed on how nice 830R looks because I have a pair of nudie labs that I bet quality is similar.... and cannot swap nudie to thavar in mean time... and 830P looks sharp too... how you liking the patch on the right leg!??!?
hey guys, i didnt want to start a new thread just for this so here goes....ive been eyeing a pair of Acne's Adrian sneakers but i have no clue of how they fit. in converse shoes im a 41.5 in EU size. should i opt for a 41 or a 42 in the Adrians? anybody who has tried them on please let me know :)
Thanks guys for the kinds words, @Gpoop @Shlomi @Denim Collector @straychev @gloriouscafe I am in love with these two pairs they are amazing. Especially the fit on 830R is very nice they just hug. No wonder they are Limited Edition. I am sure Lot of effort went into this pair to get that look. I am going to get the crouch holes re-enforced on monday so that they blend in nicely with the jeans. I will add more pics once I get them done.
Coming to 830P, DC the patch on the R) thigh just blend in very nice some how & looks great when worn. They have done the distressing very nicely as you mentioned previously. The denim is so soft, I would say they come between 816K and 8X2 in colour. Must Have This Season.
I know what you mean. Actually they don't look that bad IRL. It just look badly used pair
May I ask how much is full lenghtness of thavar 830R and 830P for L32?
I heard thavar denims nowdays run longer than what used to be in past.
they look a ton better with you getting them reinforced. i too am tired of all this crazy washes. i wish diesel would do more natural washes too. like 830p is beautiful wash but those holes kill it for me! diesel is being too extreme really wish they'd scale it back some.
damn... loving the 830r man... it looks like it'll last forever....
today wearing the new chi-dee I just got in Khaki.... i also ordered the grey ones. They are ~50% linen blend so great for summer time... i'm still seeing how much they'll stretch after 1 wear.
- › Diesel Spring/Summer 2015 25 minutes ago
- › Maison Kitsune 28 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 35 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 2 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Help me id this jeans 3 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Great Finds on Ebay 3 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Black Back Label…Real or Fake?? 3 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Diesel Thavar 801c 32x32 6 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Diesel Thavar 814m 32x30 6 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA 15 MILMIL 15 WOOL / CASHMERE NAVY SUIT 40 REGULAR... 8 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › Curly hair Expansions and even hair developments
- › Managing Your Own Squad in Football Planet
- › New hairstyle 2015 with hair extensions
- › Football Dreams will Come True in FOOTBALL...
- › Kick off Your Football Planet Career
- › 7 Tips on Suffering from Your daily Ideal...
- › ARPG Tower Defense gameplay 2015 :One Piece...
- › Human Hair Extensions Charlotte
- › Fantasy Football App - Football Planet
- › pre bonded remy hair extensions,remy human...