or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 1059

post #26451 of 27888
@mattias they feel awesome. Perfect amount of stretch and they are soft but heavy duty
post #26452 of 27888
Quote:
Originally Posted by denim addict View Post
 

Shioner 74Y ( one of my Fav Shioner ) Sorry for the bad lighting.

 

great outfit. and cool sneakers
post #26453 of 27888
DA, excellent outfit mate!
Getlonginated, keep em, they look cool!
Looking good everyone else!
post #26454 of 27888
Woo hoo 3000 posts! Not sure how I feel about it!
post #26455 of 27888

who cares what u think about it. how's ur wife feel? :010:

post #26456 of 27888
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeradical82 View Post
 

who cares what u think about it. how's ur wife feel? :010:

this.

post #26457 of 27888

LOL!!! @ last posts :D 

 

 

@baltimore i have 800B which has become pretty much relaxed but still wearable. i dont think its going to lose its shape more than that unless i get fat. 603M is holding its shape pretty well but its fabric is totally different than that of 800B, it feels like its stronger and more stiff. i wish all joggs were like this. i havent tried 800D but ive heard its one of the best joggs so in terms of quality it might be like 800D, or even better. 

post #26458 of 27888

Shitty photo because my hands shake really bad
Viker 88z
Diesel gunner shoes
Diesel 1461 watch
Shirt is from diesel of course
Gucci guilty black cologne (not shown)
post #26459 of 27888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
great outfit. and cool sneakers

 

+1 Awesome sneakers!!
post #26460 of 27888
Thanks getalonginated
post #26461 of 27888
Thanks guys for the compliments. 
post #26462 of 27888

Shioner 801A  

Diesel sneaker 

Diesel Leather jacket

 

 

post #26463 of 27888

very nice DA..  Thinking to trade these Shioner 805A for Thavar 816K so took some fit pix for another member here.... i think I need more medium blue in my collection.

 

post #26464 of 27888

Thanks DC. I still like the 805A on you they look great. I don't know if diesel will ever make a pair like that Thick, 100% cottton, Blue eyecon. All the new models are mixed with Elastane and all sorts of stuff. I would keep this and invest in 816K if you really want this pair. You have Shioner 817H they look similar. I was leaning towards buying 816K as well but then i have changed my mind and going to invest in Safado 882B, As i have Shioner 817H. Shioner fits nicer in the Calves than Thavar i think. But then again if you really want 816K go fo it. I think i will eventually get it one day for my self as well.

post #26465 of 27888
Quote:
Originally Posted by denim addict View Post

Thanks DC. I still like the 805A on you they look great. I don't know if diesel will ever make a pair like that Thick, 100% cottton, Blue eyecon. All the new models are mixed with Elastane and all sorts of stuff. I would keep this and invest in 816K if you really want this pair. You have Shioner 817H they look similar. I was leaning towards buying 816K as well but then i have changed my mind and going to invest in Safado 882B, As i have Shioner 817H. Shioner fits nicer in the Calves than Thavar i think. But then again if you really want 816K go fo it. I think i will eventually get it one day for my self as well.

Is 805a comparable to 817h in terms of thickness?
post #26466 of 27888
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmiguel80 View Post


Is 805a comparable to 817h in terms of thickness?

I would say so. Its resin coated.

post #26467 of 27888
They fit you great and they look good but 816k is better IMO so I would trade them.
post #26468 of 27888
Everyone's looking great!

@DA,what jacket is that?
post #26469 of 27888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levislad View Post

Here is tonight's outfit for a night in London
Thavar 807V, Diesel tshirt and Diesel denim shirt


 

 

Lee, did you size down on Thavar 807? What's the material, did it stretch out?


Edited by zdenal_cz - 1/22/14 at 6:27am
post #26470 of 27888

lol why i dont see one picture with some narrot? 

post #26471 of 27888
Quote:
Originally Posted by zdenal_cz View Post
 

 

Lee, did you size down on Thavar 807? What's the material, did it stretch out?

 

No I got my usual size and after one wear they didn't stretch out at all.

post #26472 of 27888
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPaul View Post


@DA,what jacket is that?

Its Leide Leather jacket.

post #26473 of 27888

I really like pic from DENIM COLLECTOR !!

 

post #26474 of 27888

 

 

jeans diesel thavar

V diesel-co

shoes zara

post #26475 of 27888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zahi Elimeleh View Post
 

 

 

jeans diesel thavar

V diesel-co

shoes zara

 

if this is really thavar, i would size down 2 or 3

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?