or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 1053

post #26301 of 28285
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuerstBMW View Post
 

Wore my Diesel coat, shoes, and Tepphar 880r jeans while on holiday in NYC.

 

 

This is the best!

post #26302 of 28285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozan View Post
 

 

Everything looks great. Love that shirt!

post #26303 of 28285

Safado slim straight 0807U...

 

post #26304 of 28285

Hello men. I want to buy one pair of brown Twistar Thor from diesel. But I have never used a dress leather shoes by that  brand. Regularly I'm perfect fit in size 12US

ONdiesel sneakers. So my question for you is:

 

Is the Twistar Thor True to size or you suggest me one size to small or one size to large?

 

Thank You for help me!

post #26305 of 28285
I wear size 10 US Diesel sneakers, and a Thor 9.5 is a perfect fit for me. Size 10 is fine too, just a little roomy. Very comfy shoes.

I guess the size difference is the socks. I'd tend to wear thinner socks with dress shoes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernando Arias View Post

Hello men. I want to buy one pair of brown Twistar Thor from diesel. But I have never used a dress leather shoes by that  brand. Regularly I'm perfect fit in size 12US
ONdiesel sneakers. So my question for you is:

Is the Twistar Thor True to size or you suggest me one size to small or one size to large?

Thank You for help me!
post #26306 of 28285

OHH, Thank You so much!. ; D 

post #26307 of 28285

and here is my DIESEL IAKOP 816N

 

post #26308 of 28285
Krooley 887q

post #26309 of 28285

^ nice boot :D

 

my 1st tepphar

 

post #26310 of 28285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akito View Post
 

^ nice boot :D

 

my 1st tepphar

 

great.

which one?

post #26311 of 28285

68Z

post #26312 of 28285

Thank you aahz, Love that shirt too, one of my favorites

post #26313 of 28285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akito View Post
 

^ nice boot :D

 

my 1st tepphar

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutzwagg View Post

Krooley 887q

Great Fit guys. So many cool outfits.

post #26314 of 28285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
 

 

This is the best!

Thank you.

post #26315 of 28285
Today, last day of vacations..wearing an old friend:Diesel Thanaz 18k
diesel belt and hoodie
post #26316 of 28285

Thavar 803u

 

post #26317 of 28285

Another pic of Safado slim straight 0807U

 

post #26318 of 28285

Didn't share a pic for a couple of months. So here is what I wore 2 days ago in Paris.

Thavar 816k

Asos Jacket

Zare Jersey

Frankie Morello Sneakers

 

post #26319 of 28285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quettingen View Post
 

Didn't share a pic for a couple of months. So here is what I wore 2 days ago in Paris.

Thavar 816k

Asos Jacket

Zare Jersey

Frankie Morello Sneakers

 

Great fit. Love the Jacket :)

post #26320 of 28285

Fit pics of my Thavar 801C and Shioner 74Y. What you guys think ? Thavar is slightly on the loose side, But i dont mind its very comfy though.

 

 

post #26321 of 28285

The fit is great on both!

post #26322 of 28285
Quote:
Originally Posted by denim addict View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quettingen View Post
 

Didn't share a pic for a couple of months. So here is what I wore 2 days ago in Paris.

Thavar 816k

Asos Jacket

Zare Jersey

Frankie Morello Sneakers

 

Great fit. Love the Jacket :)

+1

post #26323 of 28285
Quote:
Originally Posted by denim addict View Post
 

Fit pics of my Thavar 801C and Shioner 74Y. What you guys think ? Thavar is slightly on the loose side, But i dont mind its very comfy though.

 

 

I like fit thavar. both pairs perfectly

post #26324 of 28285
Quote:
Originally Posted by denim addict View Post
 

Fit pics of my Thavar 801C and Shioner 74Y. What you guys think ? Thavar is slightly on the loose side, But i dont mind its very comfy though.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Great buy - both amazing washes!

801c looks ligher on your  pics.

post #26325 of 28285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shlomi View Post

 

Great buy - both amazing washes!

801c looks ligher on your  pics.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
 

I like fit thavar. both pairs perfectly

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPaul View Post
 

The fit is great on both!

Thanks guys for the feed back. I love both pairs as well. Especially Shioner 74Y is very special. The fit is amazing & feel of the denim is very nice. Coming back to Thavar 801C my pair is very light which i kinda like it looks like 811P which i am happy with.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?