or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel › What Diesel are you wearing today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 1051

post #26251 of 29081
Quote:

Originally Posted by gloriouscafe View Post

 

merry christmas



 



dbg sweater



diesel tee



thanaz 74k



diesel chrom boots (xmas present!)



 



AppleMark



 



Great outfit as always!



Love your boots, congrats!





 

post #26252 of 29081

^^^^^

 

thanks guys!

post #26253 of 29081
Quote:
Originally Posted by gloriouscafe View Post

^^^^^

thanks guys!

Hey glorious, was thinking about ordering them chrom boots, but have never had a pair of diesel shoes. What's the sizing like?

I only normally wear converse or vans and I'm a 9 in the vans and 10 in the converse (uk sizes). The diesel website doesn't have 10 in stock . Only 9 or 9.5. What size do you think I should go for? Do diesels come up small or big, or true?

Cheers
post #26254 of 29081
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmiguel80 View Post


Hey glorious, was thinking about ordering them chrom boots, but have never had a pair of diesel shoes. What's the sizing like?

I only normally wear converse or vans and I'm a 9 in the vans and 10 in the converse (uk sizes). The diesel website doesn't have 10 in stock . Only 9 or 9.5. What size do you think I should go for? Do diesels come up small or big, or true?

Cheers

I am the other way around I wear 9 in Converse and 10 in vans. In diesel i wear 9 which is 42 in both boots and sneakers and they fit perfectly. I have 7 pairs of diesel & 1 pair diesel black gold they are all in size 9. Hope this helps to choose your pair of shoes.

post #26255 of 29081
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmiguel80 View Post


Hey glorious, was thinking about ordering them chrom boots, but have never had a pair of diesel shoes. What's the sizing like?

I only normally wear converse or vans and I'm a 9 in the vans and 10 in the converse (uk sizes). The diesel website doesn't have 10 in stock . Only 9 or 9.5. What size do you think I should go for? Do diesels come up small or big, or true?

Cheers

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by denim addict View Post
 

I am the other way around I wear 9 in Converse and 10 in vans. In diesel i wear 9 which is 42 in both boots and sneakers and they fit perfectly. I have 7 pairs of diesel & 1 pair diesel black gold they are all in size 9. Hope this helps to choose your pair of shoes.

@sanmiguel80 I have 3 pair of diesel's and they all fit about the same, the chrom are very true to size, i wear a 41 in all of them.  but i have to wear thin socks with the chrom.  I'm sure they will loosen up after a few long wears.  but they are a great boot imo.

post #26256 of 29081

@gloriouscafe LOVE that sweater! When is it from?

post #26257 of 29081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpoop View Post
 

@gloriouscafe LOVE that sweater! When is it from?

thanks! its the Kim3-Deep Sweater from DBG, i got it on ebay.  I think its from SS12

 

here is a similar sweater

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DIESEL-BLACK-GOLD-KIM-DEEP-BLACK-JUMPER-SIZE-L-100-AUTHENTIC-/161044374140?pt=UK_Men_s_Jumpers_Cardigans&hash=item257efe227c

post #26258 of 29081

AppleMark

816K

and everything else is diesel 

post #26259 of 29081
Glorious - that's best looking thavar 816k I have ever seen
post #26260 of 29081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Collector View Post

Glorious - that's best looking thavar 816k I have ever seen

+1
post #26261 of 29081
 

 

post #26262 of 29081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Collector View Post

Glorious - that's best looking thavar 816k I have ever seen

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phukette View Post


+1

Gee thanks guys!

post #26263 of 29081
Quote:
Originally Posted by gloriouscafe View Post
 

AppleMark

816K

and everything else is diesel 

Nice fit. Love the boots.

post #26264 of 29081

glouriscafe, at first i thought that was an outfit on a mannequin. your skin looks gray in the pic!

post #26265 of 29081
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeradical82 View Post
 

glouriscafe, at first i thought that was an outfit on a mannequin. your skin looks gray in the pic!

LOL.  i'm pretty pale in the winter months.

post #26266 of 29081
Larkee 74C with Diesel hooded knit



post #26267 of 29081

807j (love this pair, waxy, soft just great denim)

little man rocking his diesel onsie / japanese denim overalls

 

HAPPY NEW YEARS

AppleMark

post #26268 of 29081

Haha,you've got a really cute baby,as for your outfit,amazing as usual!

 

Levislad,love the knit!Great outfit overall.

post #26269 of 29081
Levislad - best looking larkee i've seen for a long time. Looks really easy going... Gloriouscafe - what a cute little boy you have. At the end everything depends on our kids. My little princess has temperature at this moment. So - no party. Everything cancelled for tonight. Staying at home and sit beside her bed. I don't mind. Its the best Place in the world for me tonight.
post #26270 of 29081

@Levislad great sweater!

 

 

HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS!!

 

 

Tonight I'm just hanging out with some family. I wanted to wear all the clothes I bought this year that are my favorite so here's my low key outfit tonight.

 

 

Balmain T shirt

Michael Kors watch

Lacoste belt

Thavar 888P

Saint Laurent high top sneakers

 

 

post #26271 of 29081
Quote:
Originally Posted by only the brave View Post

Levislad - best looking larkee i've seen for a long time. Looks really easy going... Gloriouscafe - what a cute little boy you have. At the end everything depends on our kids. My little princess has temperature at this moment. So - no party. Everything cancelled for tonight. Staying at home and sit beside her bed. I don't mind. Its the best Place in the world for me tonight.

And for this you've earned your name!! Hope your little one feels better!
Happy new year everyone! Here's to 2014! This year has had it's ups and downs but I'm still proud to be be a member of this forum!
post #26272 of 29081

Happy new year guys!

post #26273 of 29081

Happy New Year to all!

post #26274 of 29081

Happy New Year everyone! Can't believe it's been more than two years since I joined the blog! 

I wore the first outfit at the party yesterday. All Diesel except the boots:

DBG Jacket

Krooley 811P

 

 

This is what I wore today: 

Linska DBG Jacket

Thavar 801D

 

post #26275 of 29081
Cool outfits guys!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel › What Diesel are you wearing today?