or Connect
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 1040

post #25976 of 27884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanibeldude View Post
 

DBG Superbia... my first black denim (Thanks to DC and :Phukette for advice on this one!)

Diesel Sachill shirt

Scotch and Soda Blazer

 

 

DBG Superbia

Hugo Boss shirt

 

great style!!!!

post #25977 of 27884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramis View Post

great style!!!!
+1
post #25978 of 27884

@Sanibeldude super nice!

 

everything diesel coord shirt, tee, shoes and 886b

AppleMark

 

took a nap and decided 8x2 :grin: (sry for the flash, it was dark and without u can't see any fading)

AppleMark

post #25979 of 27884
Quote:
Originally Posted by gloriouscafe View Post
 

@Sanibeldude super nice!

 

everything diesel coord shirt, tee, shoes and 886b

AppleMark

 

took a nap and decided 8x2 :grin: (sry for the flash, it was dark and without u can't see any fading)

AppleMark

Gloriouscafe very nice. What shoes are they in both pics ?

post #25980 of 27884

@denim addict kong a (top)

 

zara desert boots from summer 2011 i think (bottom)

post #25981 of 27884
Thanks for the feedback dudes! Glorious -- 2 great outfits... Love the shirt and 886b combo... Could you please share a link to the navy blue shirt? Looks great!
post #25982 of 27884
Can anyone comment on the fit of thavar-ne please? Im a W31 in almost all thavars, shioners etc and a w30 in krooleys, krooley-nes. should i opt for W30 or a W32??
post #25983 of 27884

Well of course it depends how you wear them. Do you like them baggy or normally tight (like I do) ?

 

For me:

 

Krooley ne - size down ! Thavar ne - fits true to size.

 

But there are differences between the washes (that I know) also:

 

Fits very very big: Krooley ne 600u 

Fits very big: Krooley ne 802q, 802r

Fits big: Krooley ne 816d, 602y, 807t

Fits true to size: Thavar ne 603l, 604n 

 

Conclusion: Its better for you to go with size 30 (thavar) and perhaps 28 (krooley) !  But remember: 28 Krooley ne are very short (about length 30 or even less)

 

I usually wear Thavar in size 32 and I own the 603l and the 604n (i really love this wash!) in 32. They fit like this in new condition, but they stretch out about a half size:

 

 

AppleMark


Edited by suckram - 11/16/13 at 1:57pm
post #25984 of 27884
Fantastic reply suckram thanks. i have krooley ne 800b in w30 and whil it was kinda tight in the beggining, its fits ok now with a bit of a saggy bum. i guess its more straightforward being a w32 than the in between size w31... i dont know if itll stretch out enough to a nice fit and i dont know if they have thavar ne here in the stores in athens. crap
post #25985 of 27884

Yeah krooley ne are more "jogg", while thavar ne are more "jeans". No saggy bum in thavar ne ! :) 

 

...and because of this saggy bum I wear those krooley ne tight like this:

 

 

...but then it looks tight like tepphar ! 

post #25986 of 27884
Hmmm mine are more relaxed than that and i know thavar ne is more jeans like. Thats why i cant decide on the size :/
post #25987 of 27884
Quote:
Originally Posted by gloriouscafe View Post
 

@denim addict kong a (top)

 

zara desert boots from summer 2011 i think (bottom)

I have a pair of Konga shoes they are so comfy. Is that a black suede ? Planning to buy Kunha in black suede next.

post #25988 of 27884

@Sanibeldude its from a few seasons back, they have a very similar one this season, but here is a link to the same one.

 

http://www.yoox.com/us/38313235CO/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=38313235CO&sizeId=

 

@denim addict they are navy blue, and yes, very comfortable.  one of my favorites pairs of shoes i own.  Here is all the colors

 

http://www.yoox.com/us/44496803UD/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=44496803UD&sizeId=

post #25989 of 27884

Glorious -- cool... thanks very much for the link... didn't realize that it was a corduroy shirt... looks nice and warm... I will get this once the price drops a bit more...

 

Suckram -- I have never tried jogg jeans before...I'm more of a thick denim kind of guy...  they look great on you!... will have to check these out..

post #25990 of 27884

Everyone looks fantastic this weekend!

 

 

My lazy ass Sunday outfit

 

 

J Crew sweater

G star biker jeans

PF Flyers sneakers

 

post #25991 of 27884

man - i do really like the new thavar jogg's.... i want one too....

post #25992 of 27884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Collector View Post
 

man - i do really like the new thavar jogg's.... i want one too....

agree,. i want to pick up the new black pair once they come out!

post #25993 of 27884

New black pair? I bought Krooley NE 0603M last week, this pair is probably the most beautiful of my collection...One hell of a jean...

I saw a new Thavar jogg in Paris, with some kind of patch on the pocket. Very nice but fucking expensive ( 300 euros )

 

The fact with joggjeans is that ( In my opinion ) when you get one, then you ONLY wear joggjeans. It's my case, I bought my first jogg last July, and since I get 8 other. 

But I'm really waiting for new jogg collection, It's been a while since Diesel doesn't show new models...The only one I saw was a very ugly Narrot, mid Grey/mid Black.

post #25994 of 27884

braddom 888p/ diesel hoodie

AppleMark

post #25995 of 27884
Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post

 

The fact with joggjeans is that ( In my opinion ) when you get one, then you ONLY wear joggjeans. It's my case, I bought my first jogg last July, and since I get 8 other. 

 

 

I`m totally with you... a day at the office in joggs and you will never wear anything else...

 

...although its a perfect marketing strategy from Diesel. There were always stretch jeans available and I didn`t like them... now Diesel calls them jogg jeans and promotes them aggressively and everybody wants them...

 

@sanibeldude - those krooley ne`s are thick denim! Most of them... the two thavar ne`s are thinner.

post #25996 of 27884

/

post #25997 of 27884

man glorious, that sweater... love it

 

nice outfits up in here

 

Iakop 73Q

 

AppleMark

post #25998 of 27884
Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
 

New black pair? I bought Krooley NE 0603M last week, this pair is probably the most beautiful of my collection...One hell of a jean...

I saw a new Thavar jogg in Paris, with some kind of patch on the pocket. Very nice but fucking expensive ( 300 euros )

 

The fact with joggjeans is that ( In my opinion ) when you get one, then you ONLY wear joggjeans. It's my case, I bought my first jogg last July, and since I get 8 other. 

But I'm really waiting for new jogg collection, It's been a while since Diesel doesn't show new models...The only one I saw was a very ugly Narrot, mid Grey/mid Black.


Sounds great.  could you please post some more fit pics of your favorite Joggjeans?  Would really like to see what these babies look like.  thanks!

post #25999 of 27884

Nice outfits Gpoop, Glorious, and Karacho.  Good to see you again Karacho -- always like your style.....

post #26000 of 27884

could you tell me the name of the coat u wear?    it looks great!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Diesel Jeans
DenimBlog.com › Welcome to the DenimBlog Community! › Mens Designer Jeans  › Diesel Jeans › What Diesel are you wearing today?