- 1,813 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 10/24/14 at 6:20am in Chat
- Diesel Spring/Summer 2012 Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
New Denim Watches by Diesel
Published on 4/8/15 by Denim Blog
David Hasselholf in Diesel Jeans
Published on 9/25/14 by Denim Blog
Denim Review: Diesel Tepphar 0831D
Published on 8/30/14 by Denim Blog
Luke Bryan in Diesel Jeans
Published on 8/19/14 by Denim Blog
Diesel Black Gold SS15 Menswear Show
Published on 6/27/14 by Denim Blog
These jeans are one of the most comfortable jeans i have ever worn, this is coming from a guy who finds it hard to find great fitting jeans in the mens department. I have had them for a little...
My friend owns them- they are very stylish. But worm.
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 1031
I was looking for 803w on ebay but found this one by chance, perfect size, decent price, Lucky me!
No Dieselicious they aren't the new ones. The new ones are getting altered at the tailors. Should have em back by the middle of the week. I took some photos before though so I'll post them a little later.
Cool, let me know your thoughts on them. I'm buying allot more DGB compare with reg diesel. And I'm interesting in few of the new excess an superbia. So your opinion will be appreciated
Hi Dieselicious - I like to say it looks like it but I cannot say for certain. I can tell you the wash code for pair i have is BG60E. the photos online looks very very similar.. waxed up top and faded at thighs... only things that's slightly different is mine has very very minial (like 3-4) paint splashes.. the photos online also does show its blue base and coated into black wash... hmmmm
Superbia is very much like tepphar.. its stretchy like most tepphars.. but I personally think the butt pocket fits lot nicer than tepphar and i do like the twisted seams...
I think I'm going to pick up another pair of Superbia BG80M off James @ Stylecenter to give it a try... Like you I'm getting more DBG jeans as the ones made in italy are very very good quality.
I'll check it out. Thanks.
Thanks for the info. I'm finding myself going towards more narrower leg opening. I feel thanaz, thavar doesn't stack to my liking anymore. If superbia is like tepphar, I'll be sure to check them out in store. Haven't seen any diesel I must buy for few seasons, plus all recent washes are like remake of older ones (my own opinion), moving to DGB is a natural transition.
Outfits from this weekend:
Allsaints Tonic Crew
Allsaints Denim Shirt
Not Diesel but I couldn't be arsed posting this in another thread,
Tricky Leather Jacket
You mean Tepphar 813w right?? 803w is something different (blue eyecon) i think and didn't come in Tepphar.... :)
but never the less beautiful outfits!!!
all saints leather jackets pls go on sale! cant afford 460 euros...
I found out that size m is too big for me and size s is so tight
but for the shirts and tees size m fit me very well, quite strange
- › Diesel Fall/Winter 2015 4 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › DBG Fall/Winter 2015 5 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › AG AGed Belle Flares in 7 Years 29 x 34.75 1 day, 14 hours ago
- › BNWT Dior Homme SS15 Jake(17.5cm) size 31, 32 1 day, 14 hours ago
- › Ksubi Fall/Winter 2015 1 day, 16 hours ago
- › Saint Laurent Fall/Winter 2015 1 day, 16 hours ago
- › WE NEED YOUR HELP! 1 day, 16 hours ago
- › 7 For All Mankind Fall/Winter 2015 1 day, 16 hours ago
- › Citizens of Humanity Fall/Winter 2015 1 day, 16 hours ago
- › Thavar 0831E 1 day, 17 hours ago
- › Rock Revival Johanna Skinny S45 by Dr Denim
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by Jennise
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › Clip in hair extensions difference your looking
- › Kind a Trend Statement With Divers Type of...
- › Clip In Hair Education: Offers A Malleability...
- › Northwestward Carolina Human Hair Extensions
- › Brazilian Hair Extensions Not Modest to the...
- › Brazilian Hair Extensions for the Celebrities
- › The best way superb hair extensions
- › What Is Realistic Brazilian & Indian Hair...
- › Hair aid: great grade hair extensions
- › Get to know MICRO Knit HAIR EXTENSIONS.