Be a part of the community.
It's free, join today!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- brandDieseltagged by System, 6/2/10
- itemDiesel Slim Straight Leg in 8I3 Safadotagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zathan Jeans in Dark Indigo Stretchtagged by System, 8/26/10
- itemDiesel Zatiny Jeans in Basic Denim with Flat Finishingtagged by System, 8/26/10
- topicPopular Poststagged by System, 6/4/10
- topicThreads With Lots Of Picturestagged by System, 6/7/10
- topicWAYWTtagged by System, 6/2/10
Related Forum Threads
- WAYWT What are you wearing today? Last post on 3/30/14 at 3:00pm in Chat
- Diesel Spring Summer 2012 (PICS) Last post on 1/12/14 at 8:56am in Diesel Jeans
- What Diesel jeans are best fit for small guy?!?! Last post on 11/10/11 at 1:28am in Diesel Jeans
- Do my Darron 88z's fit right? w/pics - please post your pics;) Last post on 8/25/10 at 1:58pm in Diesel Jeans
- Krooley 8YM *Pics* Last post on 11/17/09 at 8:00am in Diesel Jeans
Everything You Need To Know About Diesel The Brand
Last edited: 9/22/11
Related Blog Posts
Michelle Hunziker in Diesel Skinny Jeans
Published on Yesterday by Denim Blog
Diesel Fall/Winter 2014
Published on 4/15/14 by Denim Blog
Zac Efron in Diesel Thavar Jeans
Published on 4/1/14 by Denim Blog
Sienna Miller in Diesel Black Gold Leather Pants for Nylon Magazine
Published on 3/30/14 by Denim Blog
Zac Efron in Diesel Thavar Jeans
Published on 3/27/14 by Denim Blog
I want this jeans but i want to know how much ?
I got a great deal on the Thin Finn in organic Dry Ecru at Gilt Club. I was pretty happy with them but spending a good penny I was hoping I would get a great Nudie worn out look. but the crotch...
These jeans are one of my favorites, they are sort of western! I wear them when my boyfriend takes me country dancing. I will admit, they are one of the hottest jeans for any rodeo, country...
I love these jeans! I had wanted them for awhile, and decided to finally get them. The price is not bad at all considering the cost of most other premium brands. I loved the "moto" look of these...
Diesel really out did themselves this time. The Braddom is a regular straight leg fit that tapers down to a slimmer opening. The fit is very comfortable and the tapering really makes them...
What Diesel are you wearing today? - Page 1025
looking good everyone - Good to see you back Lee.
today first wear on a DBG Excess 8BT I just picked up.. trying to stretch these out a bit since they're w27 and it feels just a tad tighter than my shioner 805A in 28. i think they will stretch a little... *hopefully*
the quality is honestly pretty damn amazing.. and in sunlight you see mixtures of dark blue, faded blue, bronze gold and green fadings.. its magical.
DC they look sick. Great fit as well ( I know they are 27 hopefully they stretch for you) . I so want a pair You are so luck man to get a pair 1 out 500.
Apart from that, some excellent outfits here the past few days, and good to see you back lee!
Thanks Guys - man i do not think they will stretch too much.. the denim is very rigid and its very good quality. I think it'll hold its shape well without trying to break them. I wore them all day yesterday and it was very uncomfortable. and from past experience I know if they are not comfee i tend to let them sit.. ie; my 887k, 805A, Nudie Thin Finn dry black coated and now 8BT.. crap.
I'll let everyone know if I am letting it go...
audit30 - its a such sad reality... basically I can have it as my 'trophie' in my denim wall that i'm building; or let other members on here pimp them and get great use out of them.... but yah again I'll let everyone know if I let this pair go... only if there's a w28 around.. but i'm sure it'll cost a kidney.
DC- well...its up to you....you could either keep them and put them on top of the denim wall orrr.......say goodbye to them lol...i know i was frustrated when i had to return mine....but i could definetely not justify having it if it didnt fit right...you might find a W28 one day...or you could try a pair of PRPS...they cost a LOOOOOOOOOT of money but man that brand has some trully badass washes without going overboard like Diesel does sometimes -lately most of the times lol-
+1 for the 74K!!! This is an amazing wash! REALLY!
Other than that both jeans look good on you guys! I wish my flatmates wore Diesel and were interested in Denim/Diesel Jeans
hahaha glorious - man I so admire you fit into yours!!! they are wonderful eh??
Thanks Audit30 - I will definitely think about it.. but mean time finish my damn wall, i'm half way done.. I'll share pix once its all done..
zgdiesel - 74K is sexy!!!! and i really love that leather jacket.
Would i go with w30 or w31 with 74k?
Here 74k are not in stores, i have to buy online, so if somebody could help me ill be really thankfull
- › Helping me ID this 23 minutes ago
- › Hemming? 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › DIESEL SS14 MAIN COLLECTION ARRIVES - EBAYER JPR_CLOTHING 1 hour, 54 minutes ago
- › diesel customer care 2 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Sales, Discounts, Coupons and Codes - everything that saves us money! 3 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › What's your latest purchase? (Pics required) 5 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › Stil Haus Kitchens Vance Miller 6 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › saint laurent paris-19cm grey washed jeans sz 29 BNWT 8 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › What Diesel are you wearing today? 9 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Diesel BRADDOM 888P 27x32 perfect condition 10 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Diesel Jogg Jeans - Krooley-NE BPX by Ahmed5205
- › Nudie Jeans Thin Finn in Organic Dry Ecru Emb by XminusX
- › True Religion Joey Super T in Deep Lagoon by michellepollock
- › Blank Denim Moto Skinny in Sexting Black by kiralicious
- › Diesel Braddom 881Z by jeanetic
- › 7 For All Mankind Dojo in New York Dark by desaria
- › Paige Premium Denim Skyline 10" Peg in Rebel by LuckyTweetPink
- › KORS Michael Kors Heidi Boot in Black by ladyheart
- › Ksubi Super Skinny Zip in Black Rinse by JMam
- › J Brand 10" Skinny Leg in Jett by JMam
- › What Are Different Ways To Make Your Lips Fuller by rubyJacksonn
- › How to Beat the Heat with Summer Sandals by milliener
- › Galatea Maxi Dress by anthinfrank
- › Mesa Dress by anthinfrank
- › Norvel Dress by anthinfrank
- › Pleated and lace, this year is definitely... by billedwarder
- › How to Find Simple Destination Wedding Dress by billedwarder
- › The 3 Point Guide to Buying the Best Wallet by Jennifer
- › How to use pant hangers the right way by Jennifer
- › INDiCustom Contest Rules by Alyssaw